More time together I

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Amber's Pov 

 

Even though I feel a bit guilty telling lies to my belove, I still did. Come on, it was just a white lie; not a big deal...but hmm...my princess's swollen is a problem. 

 

" So Amber, what is your plan huh? ", Krystal asked me. 

 

" To tell you the truth, I haven't got any plans yet ",  I grinned at her. ^________^ 

 

" What?! ", She opened her eyes wide. 

 

" Hahaha...you heard it right, I haven't made up any plans yet; but don't worry, I will fix everything. You won't get to married Minho ", I gave her a warm smile, assure her that things will be just fine. 

 

She immediately wraps her arms around my body. She is hugging me tight. 

 

" I love you ", she mumbled softly. 

 

I smiled, saying the same thing, 

 

" I love you too ", with my hands caress her hair. 

 

We stayed in the position for quite a long time. Long enough for the others to barge in the door. I wish time would stop when we're together. I really miss our moment; although it has been a short time, we had many good memories. 

 

As soon as they all came in, my acting also begins. 

 

" Hey Amber, getting better? ",  Taeyeon asked, concerned. 

 

" Of cousre, she's better. Didn't you see who she hug? ", Sooyoung said. Then, knocked Taeyeon's head. 

 

I can't hold my laughter. These girls are very flexible. When we all together, they will become a wild dogs. However, when we're on mission, they became tough like rock! I let some chuckles which caught a lot of attentions, I guess. 

 

" Well well, the patient is bright now", Yuri came and patted my back. Yo! Thanks a lot for taking care of my Krystal. But the words can't come out now. 

 

" Uhm...yes...I think ",  I acted all shy and scared to look at her directly. Just then, I heard Krystal giggles. Man, was it a good or bad choice telling her that I didn't lose any memory? 

 

" I want to stay with Amber tonight, you two don't need to stay ", Krystal smiled cutely. The two she mentioned must be Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Hahaha...right, she doesn't know that those two are on the age as her sister. 

 

" Ugh...let  me think, please ", Taeyeon replied politely when Yuri snapped in. 

 

" Duh...what else do you need to think? Let the two love birds have time with each other or they both might suffer of love lackness and that's not a good thing. Little Jung is very scary, you know. Even though Jessica is more scar- ", Yuri paused since there are two particular eyes are on her.   

 

" I agreed, they are all scary ", Sooyoung whispered in Taeyeon ears, " yep! Amber is all yours tonight ". She also winked. Stupid Sooyoung, what are thinking huh? 

 

" Yes, miss Krystal. We won't disturb you tonight. Have some good time with the patient ", Taeyeon smiled. Thanks, pal. 

 

Jessica looks as if she remembered something, and dragged Krystal outside. And of course, the good obedient husband, Yuri followed along. 

 

I don't really care about what they are talking. 

What's on my mind at the moment is how to spend a good quality night with Krystal. 

 

===============================

A/N : Hey! Long time no see, everyone. I apologize for being absent :) 

Hope you like this update. (too short, I know :[ ) 

Thanks a lot for reading,commenting, and subscribing. 

Love, 

December12