I can't wait to see her again.

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

2:00 p.m, Theme Park
===========================
There aren't many people today because it's Wednesday, a regular busy day. The girls are walking wildly wandering which ride to go on first. Krystal and Sulli are holding hands, and Amber is walking a little bit behind them waiting for their comments.

-----------------------------
Sulli's POV:
===========================
There is something fishy about that Amber. Is she really a girl or a boy in disguise? I don't get it, a V-neck t-shirt along with blue jeans, black sneakers, and finish with a grey cap; worstly, she also have a big voice. Who the heck would think that she is a girl ? Oh! dear, this is so not good. I have to be careful and better tell Krys, too. It seems so strange that this kid being so nice and agreed to walk along with us, and she studys where we are study. What if she's a spy? But.... why spy ? Me and Krys, neither one of us has problems with others, or someone want to kidnap us ? That might be right; just look at Amber, she's so tough. What am I thinking ? Should I tell Krys or not ? Or, should I wait to observe more of Amber's actions ? Must choose one of the options before it's too late. (+_+)

---------------------------------

Krystal's POV:
=============================
Wow, he looks even more handsome now walking behind us like a guard. Oh, wait not 'he', 'she'. I still keep on confusing her gender. It's because she is so much like a boy . And why she look like a boy ? Because she lives in tomboy society ? Because she only has brothers ? Should I ask her to find out ? She always look strong, serious, and little silent. Woah, (-o-) her well-manners made her more like a gentle man. I really wish that she's a man. She looks so cool, the coolest person I've ever seen. I don't think she is comfortable by walking behind us like this. I have to pull her to walk by my side, it might comfort her more. ( keke, eventhough I'm the one who is more comfortable) (^-^)

-------------------------------------

Amber's POV:
==================================
Today must be a tired day. (=-=) from morning till night. I should invite them to a dinner tonight after the movie since now I got them as my friend. During these 3 months, I've been eating tasteless noodles alone at home everyday. Tonight is my good chance to have a tastefull dinner accompanied by them. They are thin, but energetic, just take a look them- walking, running, and hopping like kids. Do they care about me ? Leaving me behind like this ? I wonder about their reactions whey they ride the roller coaster. One thing I know for sure ' SHOUT '. They won't shut their mouths unless the ride ends. Must continue walking or I'll never catch up.
--------------------------------------

Just as Amber's thinking ends, Krystal pulls Amber by her side like what she've thought. Sulli is about to tell Krystal to be careful with Amber, but she turns back to her position when Amber is next to Krystal.

Krystal :  You must not walk behind us. We're friends, and friends don't do like that. 

Amber :  HELLO? You abandoned me. Just so you know I don't like to be missed out, so thanks for pulling me to walk by you. 
Krystal smiles as a reply.


Sulli :  C'mon, to the ROLLER COASTER ! .


Like what Amber have thought, Krys and Sul shout like hell. It's a shout with joys and fear. Amber is out-do because she was only making 'o' mouth, and no sound from at all, not even a little low sound.
Sulli keeps staring at Amber until Amber glances back and asks :

" Why are you staring at me ?  According to my calculation, you've been staring at me for 3 minutes and 27 seconds. "

Krstal and Sulli are amazed at Amber calcualtion. Sulli, then answer without hesitation :
" I think I see a bug on your face. " She's trying to frighten Amber, sorry sis, you're picking on a wrong person.

Amber : " Really ? I don't feel like bugs on my face. Are you sure with your sight ? " Amber asked in calm, normal way.

Krystal : " I don't see anything, Sul. You must be confused . "

Sulli : " Yeah, maybe I am confused. It was a shadow reflection on her face. Please excuse- us for a minute . "

Not even finish her sentences, Sulli grabs Krytal's arm and lead to the toilet.

Amber whispers : " What ? Do they think that I'm a boy or something ? Why didn't they ask me to go with them, we're the same type, gee. "

On the way to the tiolet, Sulli says :

" Hey, Krys, do you notice anything about her ? "

Krystal : " Her who ? You mean Amber ? Yeah, she's pretty nice . "

Sulli : " Yah, I think it's too nice for a person that we've just met paid for the pizza, and do whatever we tell her to. What's more, I think she's a boy in disguise. Also, she doesn't afraid of bugs, didn't shout during the rollercoaster ride, and has big voice. We should be more careful with this Amber, got it ?

Krystal : " Come on Sul. Don't think too much and don't be so pessimistic. How could she disguise? It is ridiculous. Let's go back, we can't have her waiting . She might feel isolated. "

Krystal immediately get to the back of Sulli and push her out of the toilet, returning to where's Amber's sitting. After that , the three of them spend the afternoon at the theme park until 6:30 p.m

Amber : " Girls ! It's already 6:30 p.m, we might be late for the movie, HURRY !!

Krystal : " Coming...(sigh)...you ran too fast, I hardly catch up, you know . "

Sulli : " You don't have to be that hurry, the movie starts at 7:15 , not in the next 2 minutes ! "

--------------------------------
6:55 p.m , Cinema
--------------------------------

Amber : " We're here now. Anyone want pop-corn or anything ? "

Krystal and Sulli : " NEED WATER !!! "

Amber : " 3 bottles of water please . " Amber said to the saleperson. The saleperson gave her 3 bottles of water as requested.

Amber : " Here you go, thanks. "

Amber smiles and hand over the water to Krystal and Sulli. What her mind says now is ' someone is confused about my gender again ' .

Amber : " Say, I haven't ask you yet. What movie are we going to watch ? "

Sulli : " FALL IN LOVE !!!! "

Krystal : " It's a romantic movie. You sure you still want to watch it ? "

Amber : " Why ? "

Krystal : " Because I thought that you prefer the action ones . "

Amber : " Nooo...I watched everything. Here's your pop-corn. I'll go buy the tickets, wait here. Ok? "

Before Sulli and Krystal say a word, Amber is already at the ticket counter. (*-*)

Krystal says in sweet voice : " Wow, she's fast. "

Sulli whispers : " Seee,.. It's so strange . "

Krystal : " Cut it out Sul, Amber would hurt if she hears that . "

Amber runs back with tickets.

Amber : " One for you, one for you, and one for me . "

Krystal : " Gee...thanks Amber. Actually, you don't have to buy them . You already spent much today . "

Amber smiles : " Don't mention it . I'm willing to pay because I'm very happy today. Happy to meet you . "

Sulli says with annoying voice : " Can we get in already ? "

------------------------------
9:00 p.m, Near the Bus Stop

Krystal : " Woah.... (=0=) the movie was awesome. So sweet the way they kissed. "

Sulli : " Yeah, (*-*) so romantic when the boy says 'I love you' to her. " Sulli closes her eyes dreaming, leading the hands into her chest.

Amber yawned 3 three times alrealy, giving Krys and Sul a tired sleepy face.

Sulli : " I knew it , You didn't like it at all, did you ? "

Amber : " NO, no, no....it was ..it was..well, it was okey. " Amber rolls her eyes several times, thinking.

Krystal looks at her watch and shout :

" It's 9 o'clock. I need to head home now. My parents must be worried. See ya Sul. It's nice meeting you, Amber, see you again soon . " Without finishing her sentences properly, she rollerskates home .

Sulli : " It's so tired today. I have to go home now. Good night , Amber . "

Amber : " Want me to walk you home ? Where's your house ? "

Sulli : " No, thanks. I'll go with my sister. She'll leave work at soon . She works at that restuarant. While Sulli was pointing at the restuarant, she said," Oh ! There comes ma sis. Go now, bye. "

Amber : " Errr..yeah, bye. "


Amber tries to see Sulli's sister, but she is too far away taht can't be seen clearly. After all of them have left, she thought, ' I'll remember today. It was fun hanging out with them especially Krystal, she's clumsy-clumsy cutie. Too bad I didn't ask for her e-mail, phone number, or house address. I can't wait to see her again, but how could I see her ? Maybe, they'll be at the park again tomorrow. YES ! ' She gives herself an appluad ; since, it's getting late, she went back to her condo which is a few block's away .

========================================
Phew..end of chapter 5. Hopes it is readable and understandable.
Thanks for your reading.