The twist of Minho

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

 

Amber's POV 

 

You know, I have never love hospital's bed as much as now. Why I love the bed? Because it is so small that we have to squeeze closer together in order to fit in it. It is 2am  in the morning, and I am staring at my angel. I'm not laying flat actually since I want her to sleep comfortably. 

"Krys, I love you. I am risking my life now by loving a princess when I'm just a no one. People might say it's a silly thing to do, but I rather die if I can't have you. I won't abandoned you in any circumstances. I love you so much," I kissed her forehead. 

I can't sleep. I miss her badly. Miss her that I spent all night staring and caressing her face. I keep telling myself how lucky I am to get her love. 

 

The sun rises so early today. My baby keeps tossing and turning which caused me to smile. She's so cute. 

"Good morning, " I said softly. She, then, opens her eyes slowly and smiles. 

"Good morning to you too, baby, " she hugged me. 

"Did you have a good sleep?", I caressed her hair. 

"Sure did! I have your warmth to keep me sleep tightly, " she smiled cutely. 

I chuckled. 

"What?", she pouted. 

"Nothing! I love you! , " I kept laughing. 

"I hate you! Hmpf! Laughing at your girlfriend. Hmpf!", she turned her back to me. 

"Aww...just kidding, sweetheart," I back hugged her. I could see she's smiling. ^^ 

"Take your hands off! ", she demanded fakely. 

"Really? I thought you love the warm hug of mine...," my voice trailed lower and tickled her. 

"Whahahahaha! Amber stop it! ", Krystal stirred and laugh aloud. 

I didn't stop until the door slammed opened. We just froze...

"Oh sorry for interruption," a scary voice let out. 

Minho....

"What are you planning, Amber? " , he continued. 

"Uhm...do I know you? I don't understand what you are talking about ", I tried to put on an act. 

"Quit the ing acting!, " he yelled, "I know you better than anyone! How dare you tell lies to me again and again? Is it fun to betray me?!"

I can tell he is so pissed off. Hmm...my acting skill must have gone weak.

"Hey, hey, calm down ", I got off the bed.

"Calm down, you say? Right...My best friend who keeps telling lies to me is telling me to calm down, " he gave me a can't- believe look.

"Minho, Minho, buddy. Let sit down and we'll talk about this" , I said calmly.

 

He sits down quickly and harshly look at me in a way of demanding me to speak. Never seen Minho this mad. I clear my throat and begin.

"I did everything is for your own good, Minho. You don't want to get married, so now I'm helping you. I think it would be better if you don't know anything about this new plan because-"

"Oh so you want to keep it as a secret? Not wanting me to know? Pff! I changed my mind, Amber. I'm ganna married Krystal," Minho smiled evilly.

What has gone into him? Is he crazy?

"Excuse me?," Krystal was shocked.

"You heard it right, woman! We will get married. Leave this worthless spy behind and have a good future with me, " he gave out his hand. Huh?! Seriously! He must have gone mad! Worthless spy? He never call me by that name. He never consider me as a spy; I'm his best friend.

Krystal is boiling up. I know she can't stand the word 'worthless spy'. She raised her hand about to slap Minho when then he grabbed her wrist tight.

"YAH! ", I shouted and tried to grabbed Krystal's hand back. However, i got knocked down with his guards.

"Do something and you'll regret," he glared at me then to Krystal, " my face isn't for slapping to be informed ".

"What are you thinking?", Krystal glared at him and slapped his hand off.

"I am obeying the rule. I want to please my parents, and I want you as well ", he gave out a very tough face. He is different...

"Huh? I thought you have your lover and you know Amber and I love each other so much. Why are you doing this?", Krystal seems frustrated.

"I want to throne! And don't ask too many questions. My purpose of coming here is to get you back to the kingdom," he stands up.

"Minho! What- ", I was about to ask, but he cut me off

"Shut up! You aren't allowed to call me by name. Who are you? Just the Kingdom servant! ", he grabbed Krystal by her wrist again.

"No! I'm not going! I don't want to marry you! I love Amber! Let go! Leave me alone! ", she strongly protested, but didn't success. 

I feel my heart hurting when the guards clung onto me, and I can't do anything because of Minho warning words. I found him strange. His eyes are full of fire. His face is a misery. He looks like he want to kill me...

 

Immediately, the door swung open again.

"Morning! ", a combination of two voices greet us. 

"Minho?", the one that seems to know him as well was surprised.

"Yuri, how come you're here?", Minho looked shock. Uhm...so I guessed he didn't notice her presence yesterday. 

"Who's he, baby?", Jessica asked and walked to Krystal. Noticed Krystal gripped wrist, Jessica was horrified.

"Yah! Put your dirty hand off her! Who are you dare to mess with her?! ", Jessica grabbed Minho's hand away. Fail, however. 

Minho is showing a tough face, Jessica is glaring coldly at him. Yuri is shocked. Krystal and I looked at each other. 

"Who are you?", Minho pointed at Jessica.

"No, who are you?", Jessica glared coldly. 

"I don't think I need to concern about you, then. Yuri, do you know that I'm getting married? If not, I'll tell you. This is my finance and my wife in the next 2 weeks. Her name is Krystal, the princess of K kingdom. " 

" You must be a bullsh*t, Mr! You approved their love already, why on earth are you taking her back? Seriously insane!", Jessica loudly sweared.

"Huh? Excuse me?", Minho replied unbelievably.

"Ho don't excuse me! You bastard! Go out!", Jessica pushed him. But he stands still and shouts,

 "Who the heck are you?! Don't you dare tell me what to do! I'll kill you all! ", Minho pointed at everyone of us...

 

================

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for not updating. 

Hope you like this one. The twist of Minho. :] 

Love, 

December12