It's really you !

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?
Hey guys, I'm back.
I don't if my past chapters is boring or not, but hope you enjoy. =)
---------------------------------

-10:20 a.m - IN FRONT OF THE MALL

Amber and Krystal standing quietly in front of the mall waiting for Sulli. Krystal decided to break the silence,

" It's almost time, hope that she's not late. "

Amber didn't reply. She doesn't even listen to Krystal. Her is running into a world of thoughts. Yet, she comes back to reality when a well-known voice goes through her ears.

" Hey, Krys " Sulli runs to Krystal and she didn't forget to grin. She continues, " this is my sister, Victoria. "
" Nice to meet you , Victoria. I'm Krystal. And this is my girlfriend, Amber. " She grabs Amber closer to her.

Both Sulli and Victoria jaws drop.
" HAHA..., what she means is I'm her friend who is a girl. " , Amber says rubbing her hair.
" OOOOh........" , the sisters exclaim. Sulli adds, " next time you should emphasize it better, Krys "
" Just for fun hehe " ,is the response.

-------------------------------------
AMBER'S POV :

I were thinking on how to help Krystal from a very complicated problem when I heard Sullí's voice. I turned my face to look at her, but at the edge of my eye, I could see a familiar good looking girl. She looks like....
' This is my sister , Victoria. '
VICTORIA ?! She's really Vicky, my lovely Vicky. I never knew she has a sister !
Let see if she remembers me .
-------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S POV :

Finally, I see her face. Wow ! she's handsome. She hasn't changed a bit since I last saw her.
' And this is my girlfriend, Amber . '
WHAT ! Did I hear it correctly ? She has a girlfriend ?
How could a cold person like her has a girlfriend ?
' HAHA, what she means is I'm her friend who is a girl. '
" OOOh......" I response at the same time just like Sulli. So Sweet.!!
By the way, I hope Amber recognise me .
---------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S POV:

Strange, Sulli's on time today ? by herself or by her sister ? Not to mention her sister, so pretty and lovely.
He he , I feel like I want to see some quick reaction, so
" And this is my girlfriend, Amber " , what's the reactions ?
HAHAHA, so funny both of them. Their eyes look like they're wearing contact lenses, the big cutie ones.
------------------------------------------

SULLI'S POV:

I can't believe it, Amber is her girlfriend !?
' HAHA, what she means is I'm her friend who is a girl '.
Oh! now I believe that Amber is her GIRL-FRIEND. Also I can't believe I make that " OOOh......." the same time as Vicky. \
So Sweet ^^

" Let's go in ! " , I said excitely cux I love malls.
I immediately grab Krystal's hand and walk in ( more like running ).
Sorry, sis that I left you behind with that scary mysterious tomboy.
-------------------------------------------

Sulli is fast, very fast. She drags Krystal here and there.. It seems more like she's the one buying clothes.
Krystal almost forget about Amber, when she tries to look for Amber; she wasn't there.
" Ssul, I think we're too fast ! Amber and Victoria aren't with us. They must have not catched up. " Krytal said, worried.
" She's with my sis, so there's nothing to worried about. We can meet them by the time for lunch. OH! Look ! This sure look good on you. Go try them ! " , Sulli pushes Krystal into the changing room.

" Where did that clumsy sister of mine go ? " , Victoria mumbles.
" I'm sorry what did you said ? " Amber says an innocent look at Vicky.
" Err... nothing. So where do you want to go now since we didn't catch up with them ? "
" I dunno. I don't need to buy anything, actually. Up to you, " Amber smiles in return.
" Even your smile hasn't changed, Amber. " Vicky smile back.
" You do recognise me ! What a surprise. Vicky, I thought you didn't remember ! " Amber happily hold Victoria's hands.
" Arwww.... How could I forget you, huh ? We've been through millions things together. C'mon, let's talk in the donut shop. I know you still like donuts. " Victoria drags Amber to the donut.
" How do you know ?" Amber shocked.
" Cuz you're watering !! " Vicky laugh .

-------------------------
DONUT SHOP
-------------------------

" So Amber, you stop with your spy business ? " Victoria sips her hot choco.
" I'm still on a mission. very tiring . " Amber lays back to her chair.
" Does Krystal know about it ? " Vicky lean closer.
" Of course, in fact she's my targent. I almost gone crazy !", she raffles her hair.

" What's your mission ? I could help , you know. "
" Krystal has to married Minho, but she ran away. I feel like she isn't ready for the wedding yet. So, I lied to Minho that I haven't found her.
To assure her safety, I told her to live with me and pretend to be my girlfriend until the right day comes. I totally disobey the rules , but that's the only way I could think of. "
" I seee.... it do need some time to think of a solution. Say, when is the dead line ?"
" In 3-month-time, Krys doesn't want to married Minho and I don't want to die, neither. "

" Why doesn't she want to married Minho ? He's perfect, a prince of all girls. " Victoria looks up to the ceilling.
" Except for Krystal and us !! " Amber pouts.
" Except for me , too. " Mysterious voice.
" Vic, that wasn't your voice , right ? " Amber asked shocked.

Victoria shakes her head slowly; they both turn their heads aside to see the owner of the voice. There're 4 feets . [ ALIENS !!]
Nah, it's just 2 people standing. Phew .

When they look higher,
" Sulli, Ssul !!!! " , they exclaim
Sulli looking straight into her sister's eyes, disappointed look. ( wanting to cry too, but hold her tears. )
" Sulli, honey. listen to me. I can explain . Sit here, I'll tell you everything. " Vicky guides Sulli to a seat.

Sulli sits down quietly starring at the table.
Vicky holds her hand up trying to let a speech out, but doesn't know how to start.
Fortunately, Krystal understands the situation ,
" I'm so sorry, Ssul. I hide a secrete from you. A secrete that only Amber knows. " Krystal nervously said.
" Well, actually, Vic also knows about it now. " Amber continue confidently.
" Can we talk about this at home , Sulli baby ? " Vicky moves closer to her sister.
" Yeah, it's a secrete . I can't reveal my secrete here in public . " , said Krystal
" Let's go to my place, it's the nearest. " Amber looks at Sulli.
Sulli nods as a sign.

====================================

I never forget to say " THANK YOU , THANK YOU BIG BIG ( people in my country like say like that, they don't usually say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. )

Anyway, please enjoy.
Waiting for comments. Tick Tock , the clock's moving.
See you again real soon ^^