I'm in

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

      Early morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing ---

" This is so boring, uncle Amber ",  the kids exclaimed.

"  * Sigh*  It's aunt, not uncle. And I came here to give you guys lessons about some basic spy business. So

STAY FOCUS ! " , Amber demanded.

" Yes ", the kids answered rather lazily.

 

Amber's POV :

*sigh* How can I help Krystal ? Minho should have told me in the first place that he doesn't want to get married. Only if I knew I could make some good plans beforehand.

Aish !

 

" Yo ! What's up , Amber ? " , Minho suddenly appeared in my face, cutting my thoughts

" Prince isn't allowed to say that kind of language. It is disqualified, you know ? " , I said.

" Disqualified ? Sounds like I am a dog " , he's flicking on his chin.

" Whatever you say, you don't usually come here. Why today ? "

" Isn't it obvious ? The reason is you ! " , he pointed at my face almost right into my eyes.

" Any plans ? " , he whispered.

 

I shake my head slightly, showing my upset face. He looks aside, biting his lip with nervousness.

" If you ganna talk about that. Let's go talk somewhere more private " , I suggested.

He nods and leads the way which I know for sure that we making our way to his room.

" You know that there's no private place as my room, right ? " , he asked .

" Yeah " , I chuckles. That's true. His room is sound-proof. No one would hear what we are talking.

 

-- MINHO'S ROOM --

 

" This is stressful " , Minho pulled his hair.

" All because of you. You should have told me like 3 months ago about this unwanted marriage " , I said in frustration.

" I know. Isn't this too late ? " 

" No, it's never too late as long as I am here " , I stand up pronounced every words in determination.

 

*silence*

 

" I got an idea "

" What is it ? What is it ? " , Minho asked eagerly.

" The most dangerous place is the safest place.

*clear throat*

I'm ganna take her to the most dangerous place " , I smiled hopefully.

"  *Gasp* . To the Amazon ?! "

" Nooooooo " ,  is he stupid or act stupid ?

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

" Prince, the princess wants to meet you " , a voice outside distracted us .

" Oook, that is so not someone who works in my palace " , Minho said with a weird looking face.

 

As a good-mannered person, I open the door for him.

Then,

 

" Princess ?! " , I was shocked. Not only shock but also happy, surprised, and scared of her cold face.

" Amber ? "

I received a forceful hug from her. I stumble a bit and return the hug.

" Both of you close the door and come in please " , Minho heaved a sigh.

 

I broke the hug and close the door. Krystal stares at me all the time. She must be curious why I'm here, in the Prince's room .

" What brings you here ? " , Minho asked. Krystal glanced at him before answered.

" My parents brought me here. You think I wanna come here ? " , Krystal hissed.

" Well, it's good you are here " , Minho and I said at the same time which causes the princess to stares at both of us.

" Alright, Amber continue on what you were saying " , Minho stated.

" Oh yes. As I was saying, I will have to take the princess to the most dangerous place in order to escape the marriage which you will be involve as *cough*  a guilty person.  Ah ah don't give that look. In this plan, I will need to corporate with a retired spy named Victoria and her sister who are in Korea.

Like this, you argue with the princess about the wedding dress. Princess wants a slightly y dress and you keep going against her. She becomes angry and leave. You don't even bother going after her. She will tells her parents about it and storms out to the garden and fall asleep. By mid-night, I will kidnap her and also leave a note saying that she is kidnapped.

You will have to send me some money so that princess and I will stay alive. And that is half of the plan, the other half ?

 

I don't know yet " , I scratched my head.

" Wouldn't it be suspicious if I was kidnapped for nothing ? I mean, a person that can kidnap me is of course a very well-trained, smart and want something from me " , Krystal said.

" Hmm.......you gave me some wonderful ideas, thank you princess. I kidnap you to seek revenge over Minho. I want you to be my wife instead of Minho. Let just say I'm jealous of Minho and I'm also fall for your beauty. How it is ? " , I flashed a smile.

" Sounds good, but why would he allow you to do that ? He wants to get married, doesn't he ? " , Krystal glared at Minho, confused. How scary .

" Just to make it clear, I already got someone I love. I did everything I was ordered. That's all. I need to be good, obedient son; and at the same time I want no marriage between you and me " , Minho smiled warmthly.

 

Krystal's eyes widen. She grins at me, showing off her white shiny teeth.

" So we all agree with my plan ? " , I asked.

" It doesn't sound so bad. But where do you live ? " , Minho asked.

" Like I've said earlier, the most dangerous place is the safest place. I'm thinking of staying in one of the villages of the K kingdom " , I said confidently.

Minho and Krystal's countenances revealed their bewildered thoughts.

" Dude, you can't be serious ?! " , Minho shouted his lung out .

Krystal looks at the prince with a dazed face.

" I never expect the prince to say that kind of speech "

" What ? Talking in formality is pretty annoying. I know you feel the same " , Minho smirked.

" Ahem, move back to the topic please. What do you think about my hiding place ? " , I looked at both of them .

" Hiding place you said ? Don't you think they will find us too easily ? " , Krystal asked with a unbelievable look.

" Look, Krys. They won't look for us in the village. Why ? Because they would thought we went somewhere for away that they can't reach. For instant, the U.S., it has many states. They might thought that we went there since it's very hard to spot us. What's more, they won't spread the news saying you went missing more like being kidnapped. In addition, most villagers don't pretty much care about your absence. "

" What makes you so sure ? ",  Krystal raised her eye brow.

" Trust me " , I looked straight into her eyes. I gained a fast nod from Krystal .

" One more thing, why do you need help from the retired spy ? " , Minho asked .

" Good question. You knew you have to give me money in order for me and princess to survive until I get a job. You gave Victoria money, she will give it to me maybe through the act of charity, visit me, I pretend to be sick , something like that . Anyway, we can think of that later " , I reasoned.

" You're a genius " , Krystal hugged me tight and gave me a peck on my cheek. That just brings smile to my lip.

" You all in ? " , I confirmed even though I already know they will.

" Of course ! "

" Sure " , both of them exclaimed.

 

 

" Let it begins "  , I said with all of my confidences and determinations.

 

======================================================

 

Thank you all for reading .

Love you all. ")