A Little Moment

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?


Hope you enjoy this chapter . Thanks a lot for reading my fic. ^^

-AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP-


Hmm.....let's see , they spend almost 3 minutes smiling at one an other.
" Mummy, mummy, look at them...so cute. I really want to have boyfriend like that. !"
" Shhh..don't ever say like that. You are too young to think about that staff. "
" Oh, sorry mummy. "

Krystal looks at Amber, was like ' I guess I should let go of you hand now. ' Amber nods in response.
There is silent between them until Amber nearly finish her ice cream,
" From now on, you're my responsibility. I'll take good care of you. "
" Good care of me ? You don't have to, all you need is to sponsor the money I need. I'm ganna stay at your condo for a while, though. "
" No, not for a while. You have to stay with me because it's not safe for you to live alone.
What's more , you're still under my-girlfriend-name, so don't worry too much . I won't let anyone hurt you. "
" What if you hurt me instead ? "
" How ? I couldn't hurt my cute baby. " Amber pinches Krystal's nose softly,
she continues, " And about the money, it is also my responsibility. Princess position is available for you again. You can have anything you want cuz I don't have problem with money. "
" GREAT ! From now on, you 're my servant more like a slave because you aren't get paid. Wow , that's wonderful. "
Amber chuckles and drops her face a bit. ' Now she's showing her real attitude, so childish. Really suitable for the princess position , not the queen. ' Amber thought. She raises her head starring at Krystal who is eating her ice cream playfully. She begins,
" Could you please eat faster ? It's getting dark, we have to go back. I have more work to do rather than waiting for you highness to finish up. "
Krystal looks at Amber annoyed, smiles evilly,
" You're so dead as soon as we get home . Now go pay before I get even more angry. "
" With Pleasure, you highness. "

While walking out of the shop, Krystal links her arm with Amber's and place her head on Amber's shoulder smiling comfortably. [ Now that's what I call people in relationship, ke ke ] . At first, it's not really comfortable for Amber, but soon she get used to it.
" We look so real, don't you think ? " Krystal asks
" Yeah,, right " Amber rolls her eyes
" Eh..hem.., you servant can't talk to the princess like that ! "
" But the servant can talk to her girlfriend like that, can't her ? " Amber throws the helmet at Krystal. Phew.. that she caught it before it caught her head.
She gives Amber a dead glare was like ' What was that ? Whatever that was, I will pay you back. '
" Yeah....I deserve a punishment. C'mon get on "

---------------------
AT THE CONDO
---------------------
Now that they're at home, Amber streches her body many times while Krystal is slacking on the sofa.
" Erhh...much better now, I have to shower . Wait here . "
" Hey, how about....." , Krystal couldn't finish her words cuz Amber was already in the bathroom .
' Geez, that girl is is ...argh I don't know. I wonder if she has a weakness.
What punishment should I give her ? Hanging her upside down from the ceiling ? Nah, that's impossible ! '

" DONE !!!!" Ambers'voice broke her thoughts.
" Oh my gosh ! You wear dress- a night dress ? ! LOOK SO AWFUL ! "
" Huh ?? Oh yeah ,..the dress is for you not me. I just try it on for fun . It sure will looks great on you . Better take it off now . "
" WAIT !!! You're not taking it off here, are you ? "
" Why not ? " , Amber immediately takes the dress off showing her............T-shirt and sport pants ??!
Krystal was closing her eyes , then she became relief .
" I thought you were having only your underwear on ! " Krystal shouts
" That's silly ! Hurry get cleaned, you smell bad . "
Krystal smirks and get in the bathroom. Hence, it's Amber's turn to think.
'She is more nervous than I think. Have she thought of punishments for me yet ? I'm very tired now . '

- HALF AN HOUR HAVE PASSED-

' What took her so long ?! I only took 10 mins to shower, but even if she takes a bath, it would be 20 mins . 5 more minutes I ganna go to sleep. ' [ It is Amber's POV, of course ]

- 15 MINUTES LATER-
" Are you ready for your punishment , AMBER ? " Krystal smiles showing her white teeth, although look so evil .
" Zzzz...."
" Huh...slept already ? Is she pretending ? "
Krystal tiptoes to the couch ,waving her hand at Amber's face with some whispers,
" Amber ? Stupid servant Amber ? You sleep yet ? "
NO REPLY
Krystal stands up straight and frown. ' STUPID AMBER ' . She turns around , wanted to go to the bedroom, but she slips on the carpet again.
[ BUMP ]

" Ouch !!! Damn stupid carpet ! I always slip on it. Arghh... my back. " She takes a look at Amber sleeping peacefully,
" Will she ever wake up ?!! Man, I can't GET UP !! " . Krystal's eyes are half-open, too much hurt that she can't get up .
" WAHH!!!"
" Why shout so loud ? It's not the first time I carry you. You're such a trouble-maker, just this morning you sprained you ankle, now you broke you back....Aish ! "

Amber carries Krystal into the bedroom and put her gently on the bed.
" This is what you get when you called me 'stupid ' , god really have eyes. " Amber smirks.
" This is your punishment. Give me a massage until I get better , god really have eyes . " Krystal smirks back.
" What ! Are you serious ? It's alrealy 10:45 p.m "
" I don't care . I'm your responsibility, remember ? "
" Fine , roll over so that I can give you a massage. "
Amber starts massaging from the shoulder and move downward till Krystal's .
" Want me to massage you , too ? " Amber teases.
" Yes, in fact it hurts the most. " Krystal answer without knowing that Amber was just teasing.
" Seriously ? " Amber surprises.
" Yeah, get going ! "
Leaving Amber no choice, she starts to massage it .
' I'm kind of feeling right about now .' Amber thought .
' I'm totally aroused, why am I feeling like this ? STop it , stupid feelings. ' Krystal says within herself.

[ Now what ?! One is , one is aroused. What's next ? ]

To stop her feelings, she told herself, ' I can't , I can't , I can't . I'm so dead if I do it . '
Krystal , on the hand, is hesitating.
' It feels so right, I really want to continue. But to continue is wrong. Man ! I can't decide. Somebody help me '
Meanwhile, Amber yawns and says,
" I think it's more than enough, Krys. I'm sleepy , really sleepy. "
" NO ! My back still hurt. Stop complaining. "
After hearing that , Amber thinks, ' I can't continue. If I do , I'm not garentee what will happen. I have to do something now.......Arhh....I hope this would work. '

" EARTHQUAKES !!" Krystal shouts unconsciously., " Oh wait, it's just Amber collasped onto the bed. WHAT ! Amber..., you can't sleep now . WAKE UP ! "
" Okey, ok, I'll wake up....", she mumbles loud enough for Krystal to hear, " Tommorrow. " . Amber smiles and wraps her arms around Krytal's body like hugging a pillow.
Krystal was like ' what just happened ? ' but stays still , allowed Amber to hug her.

- 3 MINUTES LATER -
" Phew, she's finally sleeping . I can let go of my arm now. " Just about she gets her arm back, Krystal hold out
her arm, embraces Amber tightly with her face squeezing into Amber's neck.
'Oh, snap. Tonight must be a sleepless night.! Wait a sec, she is getting heavier....no wonders her leg also wrapping me !!! '

 

 

================================
HEY GUYS, Thanks again for reading.
Please leave some comments or feedbacks or maybe correct some of my mistakes.
Just kidding, but if you can that would be awesome !!
I'll update again as soon as I finish my exam .