Plan Discussion

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Minho and Amber sit in room, thinking about the plan quietly.
Until Minho pops up with an idea...

" Hey, I have an idea ", Minho grinned , " you go tell the princess to leave the kingdom and we can say that she ran away. How is it ? "

Amber chuckled , " Excuse me Mr.Smart guy. That had already happened ! We just brought her back to the palace. "

" Right, right. ", Minho nodded slowly acknowledged. [ Damn, Am I that stupid ?! ]; Minho thought.

" You can just tell your parents that you don't what to get married. ", Amber suggested.

" Like I've said earlier, Amber. I can't! Ma dad wants to strengthen the bond between these two palaces, he ordered me get married.....", he got cut off

" Then, ask him to delay "

" As soon as possible ", Minho finished his sentence.

" Aish, why is this so complicated? ", Amber raffled her hair.

" You could pretend to be boyfriend like you did in Korea and say that you in relationship for a long time. Hey, sounds good, don't you think ? " , Minho said.

" Yeah sounds good to you. I'm a spy who work for the M kingdom and in relationship with the princess of the K kingdom! Don't you think it's to silly to be true ? Besides, it could spoil princess's reputation and pride. I can't do that. "

Minho let out a big sigh while Amber keeps concentrating. She then flicks her fingers,

" Maybe you should find one yourself. Tell your parents that you have your beloved ! "

" Good idea !!! But what if they angry at me ? "

" One thing they can't resist is when that beloved girl of yours is pregnant. " , Amber smile mischievously.

" WHAT ! I'm ganna die for sure. ", Minho was shocked

" Think about it and if you got any better useful ideas, tell me tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now. Night " , Amber said as she walked toward the door.

" Good night ", Minho replied and dozed off to bed.

===================================================

--- AT THE K KINGDOM ---
-- KRYSTAL'S ROOM --

" Why did you run away ? You brought shames to our kingdom ! ", Krystal's dad asked in bit of high tone .

" Because I don't want to get married and if you think it's a shame, you should stop forcing to marry him. I don't love him " , Krystal replied sadly .

" You don't need to care about love. You'll love him when you live together. You'll start loving each other. "

" Why are you so sure, dad ? So you married mum because of the wealth too ? "

Her dad remains silent, he is stuck with his words.

" It is different, my daughter " , he tried to persuade again.

" There's no differences! You love mum that's why you married her and why can't I married with someone I love ? "

" Because...."
" Enough, darling. I angel need to get some rests. We can talk some other time ", Krystal's mum cut her husband off and made her way to her daughter. She escorted her to her room and decided to talk.

" How was Korea, sweetie ? "

" It's awesome, mum. I find it peaceful and beautiful " , suddenly a scene of her and Amber running hit her causing her to grin.

" You must had a lot of fun, my dear. " , her mother gave out a warmth smile.

" Yes, in fact I found my love there ", Krystal shyly dropped her head down.

Her mother was amazed and smiles sweetly to her lovely daughter.

" I'm glad to hear. Don't you worry, dear. I help stop this marriage, I also don't like it. Your father is so stubborn, I convinced him many times but there's no use. Do not think about tonight, darling. Go to sleep so that you would have energy to fight back with your father tomorrow.
I'm going now, sleep tight ", she kissed Krystal's forehead before exited the room .

Krystal just grinned ear to ear and squirmed on the bed happily when she heard her mum will help her.
[ I love you, mum . Only you that understand me. But what is her reaction if she knew I'm into girls. She might against it ! ], Krystal thought before falling asleep.

=+=+=+=+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+=+=+=+=+

Enjoy ")