Complicated

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Krystal's POV: 

 

" Wait! Princess? Who is the princess? ", Amber asked blankly. 

 

*Sigh* 

 

"She is the princess, don't you remember? ", Victoria said. 

 

Amber shakes her head left and right slowly. *sigh again* 

 

"Stop sighing, it only makes you old", Yuri told me. Come on, sighing right now is the best to release my stress. 

 

"May I ask why princess Jessica is here? The news said she already passed away due to the plane crushed", the tall girl suddenly asked. Is this the right time to ask this kind of question?

 

" Yah Sooyoung! Why do you ask such ques-? ", Yuri shouted but Jessica cut her words.

 

"That's ok, Yul", her voice is low when then, "I'M HERE BECAUSE I AM ALIVE! , AND STOP ASKING ANYTHING CONCERNING ABOUT ME!" . Wooo....that was why I've been thinking. 

 

" Hahahahaha...you sure mess up yourself", Yuri laughed so loud. 

 

The door cracked open, 

 

"There you are, princess"  

 

And guess who it is....

 

"Huh? Minho? Father? ", I was so shocked. Father is here; my whole plan is ruin. Look at Minho! He's smiling! What with the smile? 

 

Jessica tries to hide her face behind Yuri. She must be shock as well. 

Dad, in a flash, pulls me into his embrace. 

 

"Thanks god, you're alright. I was so worried about you. I don't want to lose you; I already lost your sister", his voice is shaking. 

 

Minho's smiling face is now replaced with a bewildered look when he turned to Amber. 

 

"Dude, what happen to you? ", he asked, forgetting about the formality. Tsk tsk is this what you call caring? 

 

"Who are you? ", Amber stared at Minho. 

 

Urgh....those 3 words just make my heart sink. How to make Amber regain her memory? 

 

"What are you talking about? Hey, don't fool around with me. This is so not funny", Minho said angrily. 

 

"She can't remember anything. Don't be angry", I decided to talk. 

 

"Who is she? ", my dad asked, pointing at Amber. 

 

"Oh, she's my kingdom spy", Minho answered immediately. 

 

"She was protecting Krystal, that's why she got hit on the back of her head. And that's why she is resting in this hospital", Victoria said firmly.

 

That was an obvious lie! But I like it, though. Kekeke 

 

"Am I really? Wow, I must be so cool", Amber blurted out like an idiot.  Still a dork...

 

"Rescuing my girlfriend is the best correct way", she said proudly. Yah! Stupid, my father's here. 

 

"Wha-", before my dad could say a word

 

"She has some problems with her brain, don't mind her.", I quickly said. 

 

"But you said- ", Amber tried to speak. Aish, don't you dare talk. 

 

I glare at her, and bit my lips signaling I would beat her up if you let out a word. And it works, she totally becomes silent. 

Sorry if I scare you. 

I heard Victoria giggles, so I glare at her too. 

 

"Let's go home, sweetie. We go to the kingdom now", dad said. What? I just got here. 

 

"But I have to take care of Amber because she risked her life for saving me", I lied fluently. I never thought I can lie this good. 

 

"I think so, your majesty. Give Krystal sometimes, she is in a save place", Minho stated. Hmpf.....acting so well. 

 

My father thought for a while before agree for me to stay. He left the hospital without forgetting to leave some guards in front of the room. Jessica gets out from her hiding place which Yuri's back. I saw her exhale heavily, releasing a relief. 

I sit on bed, smiling apologically at Amber while she gave me a blank look. 

 

"I"m sorry", I said shortly. 

 

"That's ok. You have reasons to do so", Amber smiled. 

 

"What happened to her? ", Minho asked with a worried tone. 

 

Then, Sooyoung, Victoria, and Taeyeon took turn to tell the story. Minho looks at Amber once again with a suspicious look. Is he not believing that his friend is injured? 

 

 

"By the way, Krystal. Sulli is at my house, do you want to visit her? ", Minho asked. 

 

"What! Why is she at your house? What did you do to her?", Victoria shouted. Aw......a caring sister she is. 

 

"She's Sulli's sister", I said when I saw Minho's puzzled face. 

 

After that, Victoria went with Minho to see Sulli. My sister and the others know the situation and left me with Amber. 

 

"Amber, do you know why I need to lie about our relation? ", I asked in a very calm voice. 

 

"No" 

 

"Because I was forced to get married with Minho"

 

"Huh? That guy, the one just left? " 

 

"Yes. We were about to run away together...but now...."

 

"Sorry princess", Amber hugged me tightly. I let my tears flow on her shoulder, soaking her patient's shirt. 

She doesn't sound like she forget anything.

 

"Amber", I mumbled. She pulled me from the hug and look straight into my eyes. Her eyes are full of love.....

 

"Found anything in my eyes, sweetie? ", she grinned at me. I gasped! She she she actually ......

 

"Sorry that I hurt you. Sorry that I was pretending. I have another plan that's why I doing so", she kissed me on my lips.

 

We kiss for who know how long until we need oxygen.

 

"I was so desperate when you said you don't remember me", I punched her shoulder lightly.

 

"Please forgive, princess. I'm doing this for our own good", she hold my hands.

 

"No one knows about this? "

 

"Nope. Only the two of us", she continued, "don't let this out ok? Keep the secret. "

 

Then, we kissed and hug each other.

 

==================================

 

A/N: How is this? Not a long waiting, right?

Sorry if it is boring.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing.