Vacation (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Ok… I’m actually sad because because I only receive one comment…

I guess this story isn’t that good. Anyway, thank you so much for only commenter on previous chapter. Hope to see more from you ^^

Here we go!

-------------------------------------

It’s a beautiful sunny day with a good small breeze of wind at the beach.

Waking up in Amber’s embrace delighted Krystal to the fullest.

‘I don’t need anything or anyone else but you, Am,’ she whispered softly to herself. With her very eye, Amber quickly steals a kiss on from her.

‘Me too!’ she said with a grin, ‘I only need you with me. I love you!’

 

Krystal just blushes and giggles creating a beautiful sight for Amber who is also smiling crazily over her lover. They both then go out to the balcony to see the view of the sea during early morning. The blue sky and sea makes the couple feel so peaceful and content as they lovingly hug each other, smiling.

‘It seems like a movie, Am, about how we met each other’ Krystal breaks the silence between them.

‘Really? I think so. You jumped over the dog but landed on me. You were so cute. I was so glad you didn’t break any of my bones,’ Amber chuckled.

‘That was embarrassing! Yah! I hate you!’ Krystal pouted and got kissed by Amber right afterward.

‘So cute~~~~ Aww I love you!’

‘You’re silly’ Krystal giggled and rest on Amber’s chest, ‘Amber, what do you think our parents would do?’

‘Oh, about that? I actually  don’t know and weirdly worried, but I have this strong belief that they will accept and marry us with an enormous celebration!’ Amber smiled at Krystal, giving her hopes. To be honest, they think they will just separate us, darling. They wouldn’t want to be ashamed of us, but no worry, love makes me selfish, I will just kidnap you to live a happy life with me. I love you so much.

‘I hope so, Amber’ Krystal turned around and kissed Amber sweetly on the lips when she suddenly realized…

‘Oh my god!! I haven’t brushed my teeth yet! Baby! I’m so sorry!’ she exclaimed.

‘It’s ok. I love kissing you still,’ Amber pulled Krystal in for another kiss which Krystal can’t resist.

While kissing, the sounds of the door knocks are heard. Who could be here at this early time? Amber thought.

‘Food service!’ a male sound from outside.

‘But I didn’t order anything. I think you came to the wrong room,’ Amber shouted back.

‘Uhm, but I’m so sure too. I was told to send food to Ms. Amber,’

‘Oh, that’s me…’ Amber mumbled. Without hesitation, she opened the door.

BAM!

Amber’s face was slammed by the strong swing of the door, making her tumbled to the wall nearby.

‘I’ve come for you, loser!’ Minho’s angry voice fulfilled the room, ‘you ruined my life! Don’t you think you can live happily’

Amber quickly gets on her feet and swings a high kick onto Minho’s neck causing him to collapsed harshly on the hard cold floor. As fast as thunder, Amber kicked Minho in the stomach continuously before turning his face and punched him unconscious.

‘Wow, this is a lot easier than I expected.’

‘Amber! Are you ok?’ Krystal ran to Amber after she called Yuri and her sister.

‘I’m perfectly fine, sweetheart. No worries. This guy is so easy to handle. Surely he is no match for me’ Amber faked an evil laugh to ease Krystal’s fear and worries.

To make sure, Amber handcuffed Minho’s both hands to the back and lay him, still, on the floor. Yuri and Jessica arrived in around 30 minutes later.

‘Krys, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?’ Jessica checked up Krystal immediately.

‘I’m fine, sis. Amber protected me so well,’ Krystal spoke with sparkling eyes causing Jessica to stares.

‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she’s your hero!’

 

Amber and Yuri stands beside each other, discussing what they should do.

‘I think we should just report to the kingdom?’ Yuri suggested.

‘No, he might escaped again. I think we should take him to the prison by ourselves’

‘But I haven’t enjoyed my holiday yet!’ Yuri whined.

‘Hm… me neither, but there seems to have no choice for us’

‘I also think we should take him back to the kingdom ourselves, Yuri’ Jessica spoke, making Yuri pouted.

‘I totally agreed with my sister!’ Krystal added, making Yuri pouted even harder.

‘Fine, fine, fine, but let me have breakfast yet. Last night was too tired for me, I need food to have energy’ Yuri smirked to receive glares from Jessica.

Krystal blushes so red like a tomato because she can finally understands what they are talking about now.

‘Hmm…seems like someone just received a good mature lesson last night,’ Yuri even teased Krystal that Jessica needs to pull her ears out of the room.

‘Haha, baby, you’re so cute,’ Amber kissed Krystal’s cheek, ‘C’mon, let’s go have breakfast’

-------------------------------