More time together II

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Amber's POV 

 

Later on, everyone begin to leave. 

Waiting for Krystal, I the TV. 

*Sigh* There's nothing interesting on TV at all. Hmm...what is it they are talking about? Alright, now I started to wonder! It took too long, almost 2 hours now...

 

"I'm back! ", Krystal opened the door with a huge smile on her face. 

 

" What took you so long? ",  I turned to her. 

 

" I bought us dinner. See! ",  she showed two big bags. 

 

" You should at least told me before leaving...",  I said softly. 

 

" Kekeke...sorry. Why? You worried too much, baby ", she giggled.

 

" Worrying about you is not a good thing? ", I asked.

 

" Of course, it is not a good thing. I don't want you to worry about me ", she said as she prepare the food. 

 

" Let me do it ", I tried to reach out for the bags, but she drags them away from me.

 

" I won't let the patient tired " , she said care-freely.  

 

" I don't want to waste the food " 

 

" And what does it have to do with me? ", her face showed that she's puzzled. 

 

" Well, you're princess and you don't do anything since everything is all prepared for you. So, if I let you prepare the food even if just to pour them onto the plates " ,  I tried to grab the bags for the second time. 

 

" I'm not that much! I can do it, watch me! ",  she faked her anger. How cute. 

 

After a few minutes--- 

 

So....she finally did it. She was struggling. xD 

" See! I can do it! Way better than you! ", she shoved the plates in my face. 

 

" Yeah, right. It would take only a few second for ' regular' person while you took like what? 5 minutes? And for your information, I have never done it before ", I chuckled. 

 

" Yah! Are you starting an argument? ", she pouted. Hahaha... 

 

" Nooo...why would I? Messing up with my long lost girlfriend is not fun at all ", I pulled her down with me on the bed, " let's eat " 

 

Haven't seen each other for so long, our bond now becomes more better, closer, and stronger. 

Being a patient, she feed me my food, but she doesn't allow me to feed her back. So unfair. I like it though. ^^ 

We joked around a lot. I forgot about our problem. Forgot that I'm a spy. Forgot that I'm on a mission. 

All I remember is this gorgeous girl here is my girlfriend, the one I'm going to spend my whole life with. 

How insane of me! But what else can I say, love is like this. Its effects are like this.

 

" Krys? " 

 

" Hmm? " 

 

I pecked her soft, warm lips slowly. 

 

" I love you ", I mumbled, looking straight in her eyes. 

 

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. It is long enough that we need to separate to inhale oxygen. 

 

" Why so sudden, huh? But who cares. I love you, too. Amber Liu " , she smiled brightly. The smile that could melt my heart all out of sudden. 

 

" Hahaha...just feel like saying it, that's all", I gave out my infamous goofy smile. 

 

I think we ganna spend the whole night cuddling and stealing kisses. XD 

Whoa....how fun! 

 

-------------------------------

Hey, my lovely readers. 

I managed to update it. Hope it doesn't bore you. 

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing.