Nice to meet you

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Krystal's POV
===============
Wow, this boy is so handsome, cute, and nice. I've never seen such a person. Wonders what's his name? His name must be as good and lovely as his face. Sulli shouldn't have yelled at him. That was a very rude behavior, yet he's pretty cool with that because look at his face is still smiling. How could I describe him,hmm....let see, he has a short dark black hair with sharp nose perfectly fit his brown shiny eyes and pink lip. Wahh..! So cute, cute, cute. For crying out loud, am I falling for him? Hope not that fast because I'm not a lightning lover. Oh! wait, he's staring at me; I better lower my face down before he could read my mind.

 

Sulli's POV
=============
Great!! Now I look like an idiot yelling at an innocent victim. I wish I could fly up into the sky to run away from the shameness. I thought it was a refreshing way for me to come to the park, but now what? This is a nightmare, a memorized nightmare that I will never forget, I wish I could, though. I'm not brave enough to roll my eyes to his face. I haven't seen his face clearly yet; maybe Krystal seen his face clearly since she fell on her. I hope he's not angry at me. Wosh...don't think too much Sulli, just relax and deal with the situation you are facing now.

 

The handsome victim's POV
===========================
Right..! This is my first summer vacation day and I alrealy ran into this horrible moment. Why, I didn't see any unlucky signs this morning. However, these two girls are so cute and lovely especially the one that fell on me. She looks even cuter when she blush and shocked. She must be very clumsy to fall on a person and not knowing it. Yet, her friend is so nasty, or maybe she just want to protect her friend? I don't know.., it can be both. I wonder how they could be friends if one is so lovely and another one is so nasty? She's very lucky that I didn't angry at her because I will turn into a beast when I 'm mad!!!

 

 

To snap out of the thinking, the Sulli starts:


" Sorry, mister that I yelled at you. All I wanted to do was to protect my friend since she is easily shocked. Could you forgive me?"

" Yes..I forgive you but, ha ha ha..."

" What is so funny?" Krystal asks

" Ha ha ha, there's another confusion about me. I'm a girl, alright? Not your mister!"

Both Krystal and Sulli exclaims:" YOU ARE A GIRL!, but I thought you were a boy this whole time."

" Ok, I should have guess that you girls are confused about my gender. I get used to it now, every people I met starting from elder to kids called me 'son, young boy, sir, mister, bro, etc. By the way, the name's Amber. Nice to meet you." Leading her hand toward Krystal.

Krystal shakes back and said:

" My name is Krystal. Nice to meet you too." Amber smiles and lead her hand to Sulli, and Sulli shakes, saying:

" Nice meeting you, ma name is Sulli."

Amber:  Could I call you 'Krys', and you 'Sul'? because it sounds closer.

Krystal: Sure, why not.

Sulli:  Of course.