Vacation (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

            Jessica and Yuri are walking hand in hand to the restaurant which seems to be on another island next to theirs. Walking under a dim light lamp post, Yuri finds Jessica’s beauty stunning.

 

“You’re beautiful,” Yuri sincerely said.

“Stop complimenting me! For the last time! I wanna rest tonight, so it doesn’t matter how many times you praise me, you’re not ganna lay your y hands on me!” Jessica replied.

“Haha… it’s just I really do find you beautiful. I want to tell you that all day,” Yuri chuckled. She knows Jessica thinks she must be wanting that, but come one, she’s not some sort of maniac!

 

            Before Jessica could respond, Yuri pecks her soft lips.

“I love you,” she smiled genuinely.

 

“ERWWW!!!!!”

 

In front of them, stand Krystal and Amber who are giving them a fake disgusting look.

 

“I feel like getting diabetes right now,” Krystal said as she starts walking toward the couple.

“Yeah, I never really seen a sweet Yuri before,” Amber mocked.

 

Yuri looks at them, bewildered. Somehow, she is shy. So does Jessica.

“Aish! These kids” Yuri and Jessica uttered at the same time.

 

Krystal gets to her sister and hugs her arm tightly.

“Unnie is so beautiful~” she giggled.

“Of course I am!” Jessica playfully admitted.

 

Then the four of them just burst into laughter. They are really having a very good time here. They keep on chatting along the way to the restaurant. However, when they get there, they are greeted by a somewhat y waitress… who is wearing a green one string dress. She smiles warmly at them before guiding them to their reserved tables.

 

The Jung sisters sit next to each other. In front of them are Amber and Yuri. They order some special of the month dishes and a signature wine to celebrate. Below the dim light, everything looks so peaceful and calm. There isn’t so much chatter; only soft background music is being played. However, the Jung sisters don’t look so calm…

 

“why do waitresses here wear dresses?” Jessica spoke out of a hint of anger.

“Yeah! That is so stupid! They’re not here to show off,” Krystal glared at Amber who is listening to her, dumbfounded.

 

Yuri, trying to cheer up the mood, said,

“Jess… it is a beach here. It’s an island, so maybe they are assigned to wear that. You know, it’s like a theme, I guess?”

“Yah! Is that why you suggested me to sleep and you would go the lounge?!  Oh… they wear dresses at the restaurant, so perhaps they are wearing bikinis at the lounge because the theme of the lounge is hot!” Jessica burst out in anger. She can be very possessive and aggressive sometimes.

 

Luckily, their conversation is being interrupted by a topless waiter.

Ok… this place is really creeping me out! Why aren’t they wearing any clothes! Yuri thought.

“Good evening ladies,” he gave out his charming smile while pouring the wine for them.

 

Well, this topless guy makes Jessica and Krystal so shy…

And you should know how Yuri and Amber react right? XD

 

“They don’t let men wear shirts here?” Amber spoke emotionlessly.

“Why bother wearing one when they have so fine abs…,” Krystal said dreamily without breaking her gaze at the abs.

“And the muscles… so well-toned…” Jessica added.

 

Amber and Yuri look at each other before looking back at their lovers unbelievably. They are like ‘seriously? So, it’s ok for you to drool over their so-called hot bodies? And be mad at us when we don’t even care to look at those waitresses at all!’