You must finish this mission as soon as possible

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

9:30 p.m , Amber's condo:
--------------------------------
LCD : ' Miss Amber, miss Amber, do you hear me ? "

Amber : " Yes, sir. "

LCD : ' Where have you been today ? I tried to contact you for the whole day . '

Amber : " Sorry, sir. I come home late because I met some new friends. I hanged out with them , sir. "

LCD : ' There's no point hanging out with friends. You came to South Korea to do a mission, not come for holiday . "

Amber : " Sorry, sir. " Amber bowed.

LCD : ' Did you find the girl ? '

Amber : " I'm searching, sir. But there's not even a clue. "

LCD : ' It has been 3 months , and you haven't found her, not even a clue ? How could you do this ? You know that the problem at our kingdom is getting worse and worse. You only have 6 month duration for this mission. However I can delay it until 2 years period since you are an outstanding spy of the year and a daughter of a retired commissioner. '

Amber : " I will try my best , sir. I will not disappoint you . "

LCD : ' And what will happen if you don't get the mission done by the deadline ? '

Amber : " DIE "

LCD : ' You know it for sure. Good luck with your job. Good-bye . '

Amber bowed again until the LCD gone black. Then, she turned off the LCD, and sit in an armchair thinking.

 Dad shouldn't have registered me for the Palace's spy. He already knew that I hate it so much, still, I have to do it because it's his dream . All he ever wanted is a strong obedient son. Now what he gets is a daughter, I know he followed his dream , but just not this much- got me involved in Palace's business, spying, fighting, and kidnapping. I don't want to this anymore. When I'm done with this mission, I'll quit whether he like it or not .

She is a bit frustrate, but she calm her nerve, have a shower, write down in diary , and go to sleep. ( Doesn't think much because of tireness )
==================================

9:45 p.m, Krystal's house:
----------------------------------

Krystal's mum : " Where have you been, darling ? "

Krystal : " I went to the movie with Sulli and another new friend . "

Krystal's dad : " Is that new friend a boy or a girl ? "

Krystal : " Girl, of course. If it's a boy, I'll bring him here to meet you. "

Krystal's mum : " stop teasing us, honey. Go to sleep now. It's almost 10. "

So, Krystal goes to her room and takes a bath. In a relaxing bath, she says :

" It was so embarrassing I fall on her, althought she's a girl. I sometimes don't consider her as a girl at all. And it is really stupid to think like that. Yet, I can't help, who tell her to be boyish and look like a boy ? I can't stop thinking about her. Hmm....about Sulli, she must be crazy by watching too much films. It's so not nice to say that someone who is nice is strange. Maybe Amber didn't know that. It is so regretful that I forgot to ask for her phone number . I hope we meet again, if not , I have to wait until school starts to meet her. That is such a long time. Wonder what she's doning right now ? I have to go to the park again tomorrow, maybe she's there. That's enough bathing, should go to bed now. "

--------------------------------------
10:00 p.m, Sulli's house:
---------------------------------------

Sulli's sis : " Who was that guy talking with you, your boyfriend ? "

Sulli : " Nooo...Krys and I met her at the park this morning. And we found out that she will study at the same school as us. "

Sulli's sis : " Wait a sec, did you just say 'her' ? that boy is a girl ? "

Sulli : " Oh, I forgot, sorry vicky. Yes, that was a girl. But Krys and I also thought that she was a boy when we first saw her. Still, her attitudes is lilke a boy, she's not scared of bugs, rollercoaster, and very kind. Say, could I see you CV that you about to apply for a new job. "

Sulli's sis : " Ok, let me find it first. Here it is. YOu want to interview me ? "

Sulli : " Sort of..,Em hmm, I found a mistake here, very big one. You type you name as ' Vactoria' instead of ' victoria ' .

[ Now you can guess that Sulli's sis is Victioria ]

Victoria : " Really ? Thanks god , I would fail with this name. "

Sulli : " Hey, why thanks god ? I'm one telling you . "

Victoria : " Alright.. Thank you, my cute little missy. "

Sulli : " That's better. We have to go to sleep now. "
------------------------------------

TIK TOK TIK TIK TOK , RING
" Orm mmm.... Ah it's morning again . What time is it ? 7: 30 ? Wow, it's early. Wait..I have to go to the park to see Amber ! Must get going . ", Krystal says with a rush.

When she done washing herself, she told her parents that she will be with Sulli at the park and leave the house.

Krystal's mum : " Why is she so rush ? There's nothing to much at the park or is there ? "

Krystal's dad : " I don't know too. But she never cause problems for us, we don't need to worry much . "

------------------------------------

7:45 a.m, Sulli's house:

------------------------------------
Sulli : " Huh ? Now to the park ? You must be kidding , it's just 7:45 . I don't want to get up yet. "

Krystal on phone : " Please Sul, there's no one to go with me, you 're my best friend . Also, the last time , we went to the park was around or something. "

Sulli : " .............."

Krystal : " Why silent ? Please go with me. I'm begging you , please, please . "

Sulli : " Why do you want to go there ? Tell the truth now . "

Krystal : " To.. have some fresh air, I suppose . "

Sulli : " Kryyystalll....."

Krystal : " Alright, I admit it , I want to meet Amber . "

Sulli : " Pff,,...you wanna meet Amber ? Is that why you asked me to go with you ? "

Krystal : " No, no, don't take it wrong , Sul. I have two purposes- 1 is to hang out with you, 2 is to meet Amber and ask for her phone number or e-mail. "

Sulli : " okey....."

Krystal : " Could you now please come to the park ? I'm already here waiting at the same place. "

Sulli : " Fine..I'll be there, but late than usual. "

Krystal : " Great, I don't mind waiting cuz you always late. I'm ganna hang up now . "

-----------------------------------
8:30 a.m, The Park:
-----------------------------------
Half an hour has passed, Sulli hasn't arrived yet. Leaving Krystal waiting with nothing to do. She is disappointed because Amber isn't here too. She looks so blue right now. All she can do is to enjoy the views and inhale the fresh air. OOh..here comes a voice through a long time silent .

" Hey, what's up ? " Guess who, it's Amber .

Krystal answered with cheer : " HI, I'm fine. How about you ? "

Amber : " I'm doin great. And where's Sulli ? Aren't she 's coming ? "

Krystal : " She told me she'd come, but I've been waiting for her almost 35 minutes now. And she hasn't came ."

Amber : " Has she ever come late ? "

Krystal : " OoH, yes . Every time we have meetings . Yesterday, she was late for about 20 minutes, I think . "

Amber : " WoW ! That's hilarious because if it is me, I'd have a serious panishment. Ma dad taught me to be exactly sharp on time , and never come late for even a minute. That's why you could see that I calculate exact time whenever I travel . "

Krystal : " Woah, Your dad must be a very serious person . "

Amber : " Yeah, way too serious, all he ever cared for is his opporunity. He doesn't know that I moved to here, but I think he'll know today because my uncle called and told me that my dad started looking for me yesterday when I weren't home for 3 months. How funny . "

She said with smile looking into the sky , and bowed back to face to ground. Krystal hold her hand and put it on Amber's back , and pets it softly . Amber gives Krystal a thank you whisper and a warm smile. *RING* Krystal takes her phone out and answers .

Krystal : " Hello, Sul. What ? something came up and you can't come. You are not serious , are you ?  ...  Err, yeah I met her just about 2 or 3 minutes ago, fine. Good luck. See ya . "

Amber : " Hey, Krys...what happen ? She can't make it ? Don't be sad , cheer up . just so you know , I met you 2 minutes and 34 seconds ago, and I started talking to you is 2 minutes 51 seconds, .

Krystal was so shocked . She starts thinking : How could she calulate it ? Is there a theory or rules about this, hmmm...? 

She finally asks : " How do you calculate the time ? "


Amber : " By the watch, of course. I just have to see the watch everytime. "

Both of them are silent for a few minutes. And starts with the same question.

Amber and Krystal : " Can I have your phone number ? "

Then, both of them turn the faces away and look at the floor under their feets.

To clear the shyness, Amber starts first : " Give me your phone , I'll write my phone number for you . "

Krystal : " Sure, here. "., handing her cellphone to Amber.

Amber : " Here, this is my number. May I have your number back ? Huh? What's this ?

Krystal : " That's my number which miss call you. Save it before you forget . "

Amber : " You too . "

Krystal : " (sigh)...when Sulli's gone, I don't know what to do . Do you have any ideas ? "

Amber : " Sorry, I don't . I've never been anywhere far away from my condo, I come to this park every morning , and to the pizza shop sometimes. "

Krystal : " That's too bad. Maybe we could have a chit chat . What do you think ? "

Amber : " Up to you, everything is fine to me . But I have one question to ask you . Did you eat breakfast yet ? I heard the crying of your stomach. "

Krystal blushes into a deep red, trying to hide it from Amber. But Amber alrealy knew it, she just want to see Krys blushes.

Amber : " That's okey....,you don't have to be shy. I'll go get you a sandwich. Wait here ,ok ?

Krystal : " You don't need....., where has she gone ? Oh, man she always gone when I'm about to say things. She is really wise, I starting to like her now . What's wrong with my brain ? "

About a minute later, Amber's back carrying two bags. She gave Krystal the big one, and kept the small one for herself.

Amber : " Here..I bought you a salmon sandwich and strawberry milk. I know that most girls like this flavor but I don't whether you like or not. "

Krystal : Thanks..and I like strawberry so much. I did a good job choosing a milk flavor for me . How much is this ? "

Amber : " Big deal, Krys. Just eat it , you don't have to pay. "

Krystal : " No, things can't go like this . If you don't tell me, I'm sure to be angry at you again . "

Amber : " Ok, $5 . Happy now ? "

Krystal nods : " Here is the $5 money for you . So, what do you have ? "

Amber : " Nothing much, a bread and coffee au lait. "

Krystal : " What is coffee au lait ? "

Amber : " Ow...it's milked coffee. I need it to recharge my energy. It smells nice . "

After both of them finished their breakfast, Krystal starts to ask Amber ton of questions.

Krystal : " Where is your condo ? You said it's a few block away , Can we see it from here ? "

Amber : " Yeah, you see that light-orange building ? That's my condo. I live on the 21 floor. You can go have a look sometimes ? "

Krystal : " I'd like but my dad told me not to go to stranger's place . " this sentence kind of confuses Amber .

Amber : " Am I a stranger to you ? "

Krystal looks up into her face , their eyes meet which appears to make Krystal melted .  Oh, my gosh. Soo beautiful eyes, so sharp. You can't be a girl, Amber . 

Amber : " HELLO ?"


Krystal awaked from this miserable thinking and answer : " I'm sorry , but sure I'd like to see your condo. Why not go now ? Hurry, I don't have much time ."

Amber : " This way, Miss . " bows and let her hand pointing to the park's gate; acting like a servant .

While they were walking , they didn't make any tiny voice to tune up. All of sudden ,! Amber grabs Krystal's hand and run so fast . She almost made Krys fall. Krystal was so surprise, her mind is black-out. She turns to look behind her back when she hear , ' Don't run, you chinese idiot ! '

She turns her face back to a position thinking 'Uh.oh...Am I risking my life on the street ?  Because of her thinking, she falls so hard on the ground and sprains her ankle. Her eyes are full of tears. Amber sees that those gangs are starting their cars and motorbikes.,

' Phew ' she thought. Without saying a word, she carry Krystal in her arm ; running to her condo. Krystal can't do anything beside wrapping her arms around Amber's neck to make sure that she's not ganna fall again. Her heart is playing a rock music now, she feels happy, nervous , scared , and most importantly her heart is beating faster and faster, jumping from one place to another.


' What happening to me ? How come Amber carry me like I'm weightless ? ' Krystal thought, looking at Amber's sweaty face.
' She is heavy, as heavy as a giant. But I can't stop running. These guys still have problem with their brains . ' Amber thought while biting her lip.

Way behind them , those gangs are yelling at one another.

' What's wrong with your car ? Whenever we are urgent , it always broke down. ' The boss said in an angry big voice.
' Maybe it wants you to go to jail. ' An unfamiliar said.
' Who the f-ck is that ? ' The boss is heating up.
' I said that, is there any problems ? '
' POLICE !! '
' Got ch'a , Now I got all of you, 15 totally. I've beening searching for you. Throw them into the cars , boy '
' Yes, sir ' All the other polices said.

Now back to Amber and Krystal, they don't bother looking back because they know that they can't win over the speed of cars and bikes. Finally, they arrive at the condo. Amber rushes to the elevator,

" What ? Out of order ? How can this be ? " Amber shouts out loud , forgot about her surroundings .

A receptionist nearby said : " I'm sorry, Sir. The repairmans will be here shortly, by the evening, the elevator will be working. "

Amber doesn't replay, yet she starts climbing up the stairs.

Krystal : " I can walk by myself , Amber. You can't carry me up the stairs. "

" Watch me ! " Amber is now fruastrated.

After hearing that, Krystal stop saying anything, just wait and see. About 30 minutes later , Amber really make it to her room, all sweat. She puts Krystal down and wrap her hand around Kry's waist, careful not to let her fall. Krystal really appeciate it , don't want to leave her arms free , she puts one of them on Amber's neck in support to her standing.

Amber unlock her room, and carry Krystal inside landing her on the sofa.
Then, Amber goes into the kichen to get some water for Krystal and herself. Krystal drank the water and ask :

" I'm sorry to bother you. If it wasn't me, you wouldn't have been so tired and almost beat up . "

" No problemo, I considered it as an exercise. By the way, you hurt your ankle. I have to get the first-aid first. " Amber goes to her bedroom and come back the a box.

" Maybe some of this muscle-healing lotion could help. " placing the lotion on Krystal's ankle and rub it softly.

" Thanks a lot . "

" That's ok. Let's me massage for you . For tonight , I will take you home. Don't worry . "

Krystal tries to relax and then fall asleep. A few seconds later, the LCD is but different person is talking.

Amber : " Dad ? "

Amber's Dad : " Good morning , my daughter. How is everything there ? Why didn't you tell me that you came here ? "

Amber : " Good morning dad . Sorry for not telling you. I thought you knew it after the day I left, yet you knew it after 3 months I left. Everything is good here . Don't worry . "

Amber's dad : " That is good. You have to fulfill your opportunity. As my daughter , you have to be success. Being a spy is not easy, but you manage to do it perfectly. "

Amber : " Yeah...about that. I want to tell you that I'm going to quit when I finish this mission. "

Amber's dad : " It is up to you. I never disagree with your decisions, just make sure you make them right. If you want to quit, you have to finish this mission as soon as possible. Good - bye . "

Amber : " Good - bye . "

======================================
Up next.

Krystal : " Who was that you were talking to ? He said being a spy is hard, but you manage to do it perfectly ? What is that suppose to be ? Are you a spy ?
Amber : ".................."