The princess is missing !

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Around 11 p.m.

Krystal's POV

        I hope the plan will work out well. It sounds too easy, but I really trust Amber in this. 

What if it doesn't go well like we've planned ? 

My palace is very secured. Now I remember, 2 thieves were killed immediately after caught. I have to say that they are too stupid to steal in a palace. 

I can't imagine Amber being caught ! It can't happen, right ? Of course it can't ! Be pessimistic, Krystal . 

Nothing will go wrong. 

 

-- KNOCK KNOCK -- 

 

" Who is it ? " , I asked.

 

" It's mother " , a voice answered calmly. Hmm.....that's weird. Mum never wait for me to ask, she would speak while knocking the door. But it's my mum

s voice.

 

" Can I go inside ? " , she asked.    Of course you can, mum.

 

" Sure, mum. Wait a sec " , I jumped off my bed and walked up to the door.

 

When I opened the door.............

 

" Wah-hum-hum..." , a hand cover my month and sprayed something into my face.

 

After that ......

 

I was black out.

 

 

MORNING COMES 

 

" Your majesty, your majesty. The princess is missing ! " , two female servants ran to the King and Queen.

 

" WHAT ?! ",  the queen almost fainted.

 

" Where could she be this time ? " , the King said in hint of anger. He thought the princess must have escaped from home again.

 

" We found a letter in her, your majesty " , a servant gave the letter to the king.

 

Letter : 

Dear King and Queen,

               You both might be wondering where your daughter is right now. I heard that your daughter used to run away from the marriage once, but you finally found her. So I think I could kidnap her in order to help her dismiss from the wedding. The princess will be so happy for sure, hahaha. She's unconscious at the moment, but don't worry I will take good care of her. Whahahaha ( evil laugh ) .

From,

Kidnapper.

P.S. :  You know writing sometimes can't emphasize best, that is why I added the evil laugh to let you know that I'm evil. ^^

 

" Huh ? What kind of letter is this ? The kidnapper is either insane or dump !

Scan this letter for any possible evidences " , the king demanded.

 

-- 15 Minutes Later --

 

" Your highness, there is no evidence. No finger prints. No smell. No hair. No stretches. Which lead to no clues " 

 

The King sighed heavily.

 

" Check her room " , the king ordered.

 

THE KING'S POV

Now I'm sure that it's not written by my beloved daughter. Who could have done this ? Whoever it is, must not be an ordinary person.

Is that person from different kingdom ? Aish, it can't be. I've made peace agreements with all the kingdoms nearby.

The fact that my daughter ran away from the marriage, how could it is known ? Only my kingdom and the M kingdom know about it.

 

" Your highness, we found nothing. Nothing noticeable. The room is neat and normal " 

" Check the camera, I need to see the recorded video " , the King demanded.

 

-- Camera Room --

 

" I should have known " .  The video went black, just that one particular video. Urghh....this is getting on my nerves. I have no clues about the kidnappers.

" Search for the princess and the kidnapper. And prepare to take off. I'm going to the M kingdom "

 

My dear Krystal, where are you now ? How are you doing ? God please bless you .

 

--  Somewhere on Earth --

 

" Yah ! Why isn't she wake up yet ? "

" Gosh I've just got here half an hour ago ! And she's sleeping peacefully, talk quietly will you ? "

" Ahem, are you raising you voice of me ? "

" Er...no no. Of course not. I don't have guts to do so "

" Good "

---------------

 

-- THE M KINGDOM --

 

" Pardon ?! " , Minho exclaimed after he heard about the princess absence. He quickly read the letter that was on the table. This isn't part of our plan. No this isn't our plan ! Oh no !

 

" Oh my, why can such thing happen to sweet Krystal ? " , Minho's mother mumbled.

 

" Don't worry, I'll send people to look for her " , the M king said patting the K king's shoulder.

 

" Thanks a lot. By the way, do you find the letter is somehow weird ? " , the K king asked.

 

" Yes " , Minho said.

 

" Yes I think so. This kidnapper trying to be funny or something " , Minho's dad gave out a disbelief look.

 

Amber's POV

 

I will know about this hot news sooner or later, so I guess it's ok for me to eavdrop hear by the door.

Just what the hell ?! Krystal went missing ?

Did somebody know about my plan ? How can that be possible ?

I need more helps. I'm about to go to my room when Minho's voice paused my action.

" Amber, where are you going ? " , he asked.

 

" My room ? " , I replied.

 

" Aren't you going to look for the princess ? " , Minho asked in surprised . Yah ! No doubt ! I'll find my love for sure.

 

" Of course, but I need to get to my room first " , I said. I'm a spy and I always have a little secret of my own.

 

" Alright . If you need anything, tell me " , Minho gave out a sad smile.

 

I ran to my room. I have to get there fast. The faster I get there, the faster I get clues about Krys.

Referring to my room, it included my bedroom and work place.

I call Vicky as soon as I get in.

 

" Hello ? " , the other line asked.

 

" Hey Vic, this is Amber " , I said.

 

" Oh hi Amber. What's up ? " 

 

" I canceled the plan "

 

" What ?!! Why ? You got caught ? ", she asked in surprise .

 

" No ! It's just the target has already kidnapped " , my voice became lower.

 

" Wait . Are you telling me the princess was kidnapped ? When ? " 

 

" Yes. She was kidnapped last night ,I think " , I answered calmly. Actually, I'm about to burst out any time soon. What if something happened to her ? Something that is not so good. 

 

" Amber.....listen to me. Calm yourself. She'll be fine. I can't help you as much as I want to since I'm a retired spy, but why don't you ask our spy friends ? I think some of them are still doing the job "

 

" Thanks. Can you help me contact them ? "

 

" No problem. I'll hang up now, ok ? "

 

" ok bye " , I hang up.

 

Now who should I contact ?

Huh ? What's this ? Man what is wrong with me ? It's only the webcam flashing light.

Say, let see who is it. I my LCD.

 

" Hi there old pal ! " , a girl's face popped up with a cheerful smile.

 

" Yuri ! Long time no see, how ya doing ? Same job ? " , I asked. I'm more than happy to see you right now.

 

" I'm great and no I don't do the same job. In fact, I don't have a job. Anyway I can't believe you still work for the palace " , she gave a curious look.

 

" Oh hahaha......well I was about to quit but then I can't cuz you know- " , I was cut off. She's always rude.

 

" By the way, I invented this solar energy laptop. How cool is that ? " 

 

" Yeah yeah yeah cool. So conceited and rude ! "

 

" Yah ! "

 

" Yuri, I need - " , I was cut off again.

 

" YURI !!!!! " , it was a loud voice calling for Yuri .

 

" What was that ? Someone called you ? " , I asked .

 

" COME HERE THIS INSTANT ! " , that voice again.

 

" It's a girl " , I manage to speak.

 

" I'll talk to you later, bye " she spoke so fast.

 

" Wait - "

 

The screen went black. Damn ! I haven't asked her yet.

Say, I never seen Yuri's pale face before. Who's that girl , by the way ?

And where on earth is Yuri ? Haven't heard from her for so long.

 

" Hey Amber ! " , the screen flashed on. Yuri keeps on whispering but I can hear it well.

" I'm in Africa just in case you want to visit me. Shout out my name, I'll be wherever you are in Africa " 

 

This is insane. Africa isn't that small, I have no enough time to go there, either.

My phone suddenly ring.

 

" Hello ? " , I asked. It's unknown .

 

" Yo Amber ! It's Sooyoung. I've heard from Vic that you need help " , she said in excitement.

 

" Sooyoung ! Yes I need help. The K princess went missing, someone kidnapped her "

 

" Say what ? Another princess has been kidnapped ? "

 

" What do you mean another princess ? " , I asked innocently . Seriously I've no ideas.

 

" Hey , are you playing dumb ? The first princess of that kingdom was gone like 8 years ago when she went abroad. No one was able to find her up until now " .

That is one shocking news to me.

" That's odd. Maybe someone envy them. Envy king and queen ? Or envy the princesses ? Urghh....it's giving me a headache "

 

" No worries. Sooyoung's here. I know a spy from the K kingdom. I'll dig out some info from her "

 

" Good ! Make it quick " , I smiled.

 

" Yes sir..hahaha. Alright I'll be going now "

 

" Yeah bye " .

Hmm.....Vicky is fast. Oh! she's calling.

 

" Hey, Vic "

 

" It's Sulli. Is this Amber ? " , she doesn't sound so good.

 

" My sister was kidnapped " , she began to sob

 

" Huh ? Did you see the kidnapper face ? "

 

" She was too far. All I know is it's a girl and it has 3 people . They fought a bit, but my sister can't win over them "

 

" Where are you now ? " , she's indeed scared.

 

" Police station " , she answered shortly.

 

" Keep the phone you're talking to yourself. I find you by that phone. I'll go get you. Be brave and don't cry " , I hang up.

 

I search for Minho. Where is her when I need him ? Ah there he is.

 

" Minho, I need to get to Seoul now.. Victoria was kidnapped " , I tapped his shoulder. Giving him a serious face.

 

" We don't have time for that , we have to find the princess " , Minho shocked.

 

" Look I know what I'm doing. Victoria must knew something about the kidnapper , that's why she is also kidnapped "

 

" I see you got the point there " , Minho said while thinking.

 

" I always have my point " , I said annoyed.

 

" We'll go there by helicopter " , he finally spoke up his decision.

 

" Awesome. Let's go. Oh wait- WE ? You're saying that you - "

 

" Yes, I want to go too. And there's no buts. I'm the prince here " , he smirked.

 

" Whatever. Let's move "

 

-- SEOUL POLICE STATION --

 

" Amber " , Sulli cried out. I rushed to her. Unexpectedly, she hugged me so tight that I can't breathe properly.

 

Minho , meanwhile, is talking to the polices.

 

" My sister is gone " , Sulli broke the hug.

 

" Stay strong. I'm here for you. We'll find her for sure, I promise " , I soothed her.

 

" The police have no clues. What shall we do now ? " , Minho spoke, irritated.

 

" Get her to our place. We can look for her sister afterward " , Minho continued.

 

=====================================================
 

Hi guys. Miss me ?

I'm sincerely apology for not update for so long . Is it 2 or 3 months ?

Well I hope you like it.

I guess I'll be adding for pairings.

Thanks for reading . ^____^