Vacation (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

 

"Jess?" Yuri called. 

 

"Jess!" second try. 

 

"Jessica!" a bit louder, but got no response from her possessive wife since right now she is too obsessed with the nice body of the waiter. XD 

 

"Jessica!!" Yuri called louder, which brought Jessica back to reality. 

 

"What?" Jessica stared at her annoyingly.  

 

"Wipe your drool. You don't want to embarrassed yourself, do you?" Yuri hand over a tissue to Jessica. 

 

Taken back, Jessica takes the tissue and thanks Yuri who is haveing a mad face but rather stays silent most of the time. 

Funny thing is that Amber also tells Krystal the same thing, repeating Yuri's actions. It's just Amber looks even more horrible than Yuri. 

Krystal, feeling guilty, smiles cutely and innocently at Amber hoping to chill Amber up a little. 

 

"Amber ah...," she walked her fingers toward Amber's. She does knows Amber is a very jealous. 

 

Amber just raises her eye brow as a response. 

 

"I'm sorry... don't be mad at me...," she apologized in a very very soft sweet voice you can't ever imagine! 

 

Amber chuckles in misbelief before replies to Krystal, 

 

"You're staring addictively at his body, and you don't want to me to be mad? Huh? How can that be possible?" 

"Aww....I'm sorry," Krystal walked over to Amber and kissed her cheek gently. 

 

Hugging Amber's neck, she asked,

"Happy now? Don't worry~ I'm yours~~~" 

 

 

A huge smile appears on Amber's face, feeling satisfied and happy again. She bends her head backward a bit to smile at her princess. 

She sure knows how to cheer me up... 

 

"Good that you know that. I love you," she said. 

Now Kryber is good with each other again! Yay~ 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica feels guilty, but she doesn't sooth Yuri because she is always stubborn and has that 'I'm always right' mindset. 

But at least she feels bad enough to peak at Yuri who is still so mad at her. 

 

Food, then, arrives. 

Being served by some y waitresses. . . 

 

Well, they don't earn any attentions from the 2 couples since Amber and Krystal is busy being lovey dovey, whereas Yuri is busy being mad at Jessica who tries to avoid any eye contact from Yuri. 

Jessica keeps eating her steak quietly, acting like nothing happens, but it's hard to eat under Yuri's sharp gaze. Sooner or later, she finally apologizes. 

 

"Yuri, I'm sorry. Please stop looking at me like that," Jessica softly spoke with her sad facial expression. 

"Good! That's all I wanna hear! You should have said that long time ago!" Yuri said with a cheerful smile as she patted Jessica's head. 

 

So, she was pretending to be mad all along just to hear Jessica apologize. 

 

"You're such a bad girl, you know? If you hadn't apologize, I would punish you tonight," Yuri smirked. 

"Yah!" Jessica pouted, "I'm not!" 

 

Krystal who overheard the conversation finds it's weird that Yuri wants to punish her sister. 

"Unnie, how come she can punish you?" Krystal asked, puzzled. 

 

The rest are surprised. 

Jessica is so shy by the question as she thinks about the punishment Yuri can gives her. 

Yuri just laughs like a big bro! OMG! SHE'S SO YOUNG! 

Amber finds it so hilarious. Her baby girl is so innocent. 

 

"You know, you can ask Amber to show you tonight," Yuri winked and only to get some smacks in the head from both Jessica and Amber. 

"WHAT!" 

"Don't talk y to her!" Jessica said. 

"I don't want her mind to be spoiled by you!" Amber added. 

"But, duh, you two, you know, then of course, she will understand everything!" Yuri stuttered. 

"Huh? What are you guys talking about? I don't get it," Krystal gave out a bewildered look. 

"Well... baby Jung don't have to know. You're too young for it," Jessica smiled warmly. 

Amber nods in agreement. 

Yuri rolls her eyes as a sigh of disagreement. Yeah right, sooooo young. I remembered Jess got naughty at about the same age. -_- 

 

"Ok.... If you said so..." Krystal pouted before continue eating her raw salmon. 

"Here, have some of mine. You should have plenty of salmon you need," Amber placed some more raw salmon slices into Krystal's plate. 

"Thank you ~~~" 

"Oooohhh... raw food... it can turn a person wild, you know," Yuri blurted out. 

 

Upon hearing that Jessica kicked her legs under the table and glares at her. 

Amber, at the same time, smacks Yuri's head again, pointing finger at Yuri to be careful with . 

Yuri sighs in defense. Puh-lease, how old do you guys think she is?! 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Short update! 

Hope you like it XD 

 

Love, 

december12