Please don't forget me.

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

Krystal's POV

 

I really really need to see Amber now! 

 

How is she? What is she doing? Who is she with? 

 

Will..

 

Will...

 

Will....

 

Will she remember me? Aish such a hard question which I am afraid of the answer. 

 

" Unnie...I want to see Amber" , I whined to Jessica and Yuri unnie. This is my nth times saying the same sentence in every 10 seconds. 

 

" Krys, how many times do I have to tell you? You can't go back now. They can find you and bring you back to the kingdom" , Jessica unnie said. 

 

" I don't care as long as I get to meet Amber " , I stomp my feet like a kid. 

 

" Another thing, my hand-made airplane need at least 3 days to be fly again" , Yuri unnie said. 

 

" Whatever! I don't care! I want to go to Amber! Amber! " , I yelled like a crazy person. I've never been like this. 

 

My unnie and her ' husband ' are shocked as their eyes are big like saucers. 

 

" Are you sure ? " , Yuri unnie asked me. 

 

" Yes!! "  , I hyperly answered. 

 

" But- " , Jessica about to say something when Yuri unnie cut her off. 

 

" No worries. She is big now and she can decide for herself.  It's her choice " , Yuri said in a calm manner. Wow, no wonder why my sister loves you. 

 

" Yay thanks unnie. You understand me so well. Thank you, thank you " , I bowed many times since I'm indeed happy. 

 

" I have another spare flying object, so come on. It wouldn't take long to get there " , Yuri unnie flashed a smile. 

 

" Yah! Don't make yourself sound so creepy. What flying object? "  , Jessica unnie asked.  Flying object? Hm....UFO? 

 

" Unnie, is that necessary to ask ? " , I whined at her. 

 

" I only want to know, that's all. We still ganna go, any way. So it didn't hurt to ask " , she answered with a cold look.

 

" I know, but it delays the time. I can't wait any longer " , I gave her my sour face.

 

" Alright, alright. When you're madly in love.. " , Jessica unnie shook her head.  

 

So we walk to the flying object. 

Oh! That flying object isn't a magic carpet nor a UFO space ship. 

It's a helicopter! 

I don't know where the heck she got it from, but it looks brand new. 

 

Before, we get on the helicopter... 

 

" Hey, Tae. I'm heading to Seoul now. Where are you? " , Yuri unnie talked on the phone. 

 

" Yeah? She's awake? " , Yuri smiled. Ah! Amber is awake! 

 

" Good...I'm using the helicopter. Bring something to get me, will ya? " , Yuri said. 

 

" Come on, I have 3 people here " , Yuri frowned. Ugrh this is taking forever. There are a lot of transportation there! 

 

" Right, wait for me. See you in Seoul " , Yuri hang up and we start to land off. 

 

Woohoo.....

Hello Seoul! 

Hello my love!! 

 

-----------------> Once we get there.... 

 

" Yo! " , two girls greeted Yuri unnie. I think they are about the same age. 

 

" Hey guys "  , Yuri greeted back with hugs. When one of her friends, I mean the tall one saw me and Jessica unnie, she gasped. 

 

" My god.......both of the K princesses are here. How did you meet them? " , Sooyoung stared at the sisters. 

 

" I WANT TO SEE AMBER ! ! ! " , I can stand it no more. 

 

More curiosity, more questions, and more questions, more wasted time. 

So, after my last loud sentence, we go to the hospital. 

We walk in a fast path. 

 

When, my hand is on the door knob, preparing to turn it........my heart almost pump out of my chest. 

Still, I manage to open the door and meet with two pairs of eyes looking at me. 

 

" AMBER!! " , I ran to her, hugging her tightly. 

 

Eventually, she hugs me back which gave me the thought that she remembered me. I broke the hug and gave her a peck on the lip. 

 

" I miss you so much " , I said with a huge grin. 

 

" Er....yeah....I miss you too ", she gave me a shy smile, " but who are you? "  

 

" Who am I ? " , this startled me. Seriously, why do you have to forget me? 

 

" Who am I? " , I repeated my previous question with some extras words, " I'm your girlfriend, the one you promised to protect ! " ...tears start to rush down on my cheeks like a water fall. 

 

She stares blankly at me with some apologic look. Her eyes.....are full of guilitness and sorrow. 

 

" I don't  want to hurt you, sorry. Really sorry. But I can't remember anyone " , Amber said. 

 

" Amber, how about me? " , Yuri unnie butted in. 

 

" Ehm.......sorry .. " , Amber then stared at Yuri unnie and stared back at me. 

 

She suddenly holds my hand. I look at her surprisingly. Her eyes still give me those warm feelings, those protections. 

 

" Even though, I can't remember that you are my girlfriend, I hope you won't be upset about this. I don't know how long I will gain my memories back, but it's soon. Don't worry. " , she smile at me. 

 

Those smiles, reminded me of our short fun time together. I begin to cry louder. 

 

" Calm down, princess. I'm sure it won't take long for her to remember you. Even if her brain can't process the history well, maybe her heart does ", the short friend of Yuri unnie told me. 

 

" Wait ! Princess? Who is the princess? " , Amber asked blurtly. 

 

Please, please get well soon. Amber plese remember everything. 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

A/N : Hello my lovely readers. Sorry for such a late update. Hope you guys like it. I feel so guilty for not updating when I know there're readers waiting. 

So this is it, short update from me :] 

Don't forget to comment. ^^ 

Love you all <3