Vacation (cont.)

Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

 

 

Dinner is being served and the four of them, The Jung sisters, Yuri, and Amber eat peacefully. 

Sitting right in front me Krystal, Amber pick a lobster with her fork and feed Krystal sweetly, attracting all the attentions from Jessica and Yuri. 

"Aw...So lovely!" Yuri laughed. 

"Of course they are! Now I doubt if you ever love me because you never feed me food," Jesscia pouted. 

"Omg! Yuri unnie! Really?! You never feed my sister any food before? Oh, you're just not sweet at all, " Krystal mocked cutely at Yuri causing Amber to laugh softly in the neck. 

"It's just, well- it's because, uhm,' Yuri went speechless. Oh man! What have I gotten myself into? Why feeding each other food is such a hot topic?! -_- 

"Well, it's just you've never been a sweet person before. You know, Krys, Yuri is a great fighter and protector. She was so emotionless when we work together, and she had always scare me with her tough face and word. Frankly, the 'I love you' should be the sweetest word she can say, " Amber said. 

"You're just trying to help each other," Jessica said while putting another spoon of soup in . 

"No, baby, no,... It's just I'm not used to feedin anyone before...," Yuri said in a sad tone, "I can just feed you right now!" 

 

Yuri then try to spoon some food to feed her princess, but unluckily dropped it mid-way. The dumbfounded Yuri and her dropped food made the rest laugh so hard. 

"Yul~ I was just playing with you! Aw... I know you love me! Sorry to embarrass you like this! " Jessica laughed her heart out. 

"Hehe... So adorable!" Kryber exclaimed in unison. 

 

Yuri =======>  TT_______TT 

"I'm surely gonna punish you tonight, Sica baby," Yuri said while bitting a cucumber in front of Jessica. 

"Erw! Cucumber!" the Jungs exclaimed, "Stop eating it!" 

"I won't stop!" Yuri replied and keep on eating. 

"What's wrong with her eating cucumber?" Amber asked, dumbfounded. 

"We hate cucumbers!" Jessica and Krystal replied at the same time. 

"Oh... Alright, I see, " Amber nodded, " so I guess that's the minor punishment for now ' Amber laughed. 

 

After eating dinner, they all chat a bit before leaving to their own island. 

Amber and Krystal, walking hand in hand, staring at the dark sky on the way. 

"This place is so cool, Amber, " Krystal said. 

"Haha, I know, I have read about it and I really wanted to come. The problem was that it costs too much money and plus I was all alone!" 

 

With that, Krystal quickly steal a kiss from Amber's lips, causing the other to startle a bit, but quickly grabbed Krystal by the neck in for another long passionate kiss. Under the lamp post, they kiss so sweetly, so passionately as the world belong to them now. 

It was a good 3 minute kiss when Krystal legs start to tremble. 

"Am, my legs feel like jelly," Krystal said amusingly. 

"That's because we were kissing standing, silly, " Amber sneaked for another peck, "come on, let me carry you to our room," Amber lift and carried Krystal in bridal style and walk to their room quietly. 

 

Opening the door, Amber started kissing Krystal again. Amber lay Krystal on bed as she keeps on kissing her loved one. Krystal, in response, on Amber lips strongly. With some wine inside her body, the kiss makes her exceptionally hot. Same goes to Amber, who is top of Krystal. 

As the kiss carry on, Amber then Krystal's bottom lips, but the young girl had no idea what to respond. So Amber just shoved her tongue in, which caught Krystal by surprise. The sudden surprise turns Amber on even more. Having their tongues collided and twisted together causing Krystal to moan softly. Krystal is so soft like a jelly right now that Amber doesn't need to try hard to win this tongue as she then try to invade Krystal neck by planting soft kisses along the soft milky skin. Krystal grabbed on Amber's shoulder so tightly as she let out more moans since her sensitive spots were  touched.

Amber kisses down the neck and slowly run her lips and nose to Krystal's shoulder, making to shiver more even if it's just a tiny touch because this is Krystal's first time. Cannot hold it in, she called out for Amber.

"Am..ber...," the faint voice just makes Amber crazier.

She bites Krystal's shoulder softly to see Krystal whimper in sudden motion before making her way to Krystal's collarbone. She takes off Krystal's top easily before taking hers off by herself since Krystal is too innocent to know what to do. She just let Amber does all the work.

Without the shirt and bra, Amber has full access to Krystal mount. So soft and so tender that Amber keep snuggling and around while having another hand massaging another . 

"Ah! Am!" Krystal suddenly moaned so loud due to the strong electric she received. As she needs something to hold on to, she dug her sharp finger nails into Amber's shoulder, arousing Amber unintentionally. 

"Oh Amber!" almost like a loud scream from Krystal when Amber quickly takes in the perking , twisting it with her tongue. onto the left , she flicks the right of her lover, making the young girl scream from all the sensation. Going to another , Amber's both hand travel down Krystal's belly crossing her navel and separate to rest on both side of the hipbone. With every move, Krystal receive the strong feeling that she trembles in pleasure. Amber surely can't just rest her hands on her lover's hipbones. She then begins to massage the hipbone in circular motion as she kiss her way down the belly to Krystal's pelvis. 

"Ah...Am..oh...Are...you...gonna go... lower?" Krystal asked while panting. 

"Yes, I am, baby," Amber smirked and carry on. 

Amber then lift Krystal's both legs onto her shouder, making the girl yelp in surprise. She skillfully kiss and nibble Krystal's inner thigh, receiving more whimpers and moans echoing the room. Amber kisses all the way down to the foot and then slowly kiss it upward again, aiming for Krystal's womanhood. 

"Amber!" Krystal exclaimed when Amber placed on her girlfriend's . 

"OH! Am! Ah.." Krystal's breathing getting faster as well as her moans getting louder. She involuntarily moves her hips in rythm with Amber's moving head in between her legs. Meanwhile, Amber keeps on and the soft skin there until she reaches her wanted place and slowly insert her tongue in. 

"Am, It's kinda hurt..," 

"Shh...the pain will go away soon, don't worry, " Amber finished her sentence and shove in her pink muscle further. 

Just like Amber has said, the pain will go away. Krystal is high as she grabs Amber's head and shove in further inside. Amber groans in satisfaction and try to fasten her path. She's searching for the g spot right now... and when she found one.

"AH! AMBER! AMBER!" 

 

Ah ... G spot, I found you now. 

 

Amber keeps on shoving in her tongue, hitting the right spot. 

 

"Ah, Amber, It's .. ah... oh... it's ... so good... ah..." 

 

With several more hits... 

 

"AMBERRRR! Ah...," 

 

 

Slowly, Amber's tongue is surrounded with a white juicy substance erupted from Krystal. Amber hungrily it clean and get back up to Krystal, pecking her lips. 

Krystal is panting heavily, trying to look at Amber. She has to admit that it was one good tiring activity. 

"You smell weird...," Krystal mumbled. 

"Oh? Then it means you smell weird because my face is covered with your smell," Amber said softly. 

"Oh...ok...," Krystal spoke dreamily as she is bit a tipsy and sleepy. 

"Haha, I think you must be sleepy, sweetheart. Let's just sleep," Amber kissed her princess on the forehead before pulling her for a hug. 

 

She covers a blanket on both of them and eventually drift into a good sleep. 

 

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Ok, so this is maybe my 4th time writing . Hopefully, it's readable ^^ 

Will be waiting for your comments. 

:D 

Love ya!