Epic Encounter

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

It was Monday when Hyomin and Ji Eun were shocked to witness what they called- an epic event.

-Jiyeon-

I was so sleepy. Last night was a little long. Si Won oppa asked me to sleepover at his house and we did a BOF marathon.

Call me cheesy but I effin' love the drama. Even oppa couldn't held back his so called weak side. We both cried at the end-pool scene!

We had fun last night, playing truth and dare. Although it was just the two of us, I enjoyed it so much.

I arrived at school, alone this time. Without that cheeky hoobae. I woke up late-well, oppa forgot to wake me up- so I texted Ji Eun earlier. 

"Hoobae, go ahead. Today, I'll be a little late. Wait me at the front gate yeah!'

I spotted her and Hyomin at the front gate. As I approached them, Ji Eun was asking Hyomin impatiently.

'Unnie, please please. Ask GO oppa, what exactly had happened that day? Did something bad happen? Unnieeeeeeee~'

She started to talk with her soft-cute-but-annoying voice.

Hyomin who saw me was happy to skip that kiddo's questions.

'Jiyeon-ahhhh.' she smiled brightly. Hmm, she must had a long chat with GO on the phone last night. Those two. Impressive. 

'Ya, what's up with that creepy smile? Are you a ghost or something?'

'Hehe.' she laughed yet still smiling creepily. This girl was overwhelmingly happy. Obviously.

'Hyomin-unnie!' Ji Eun called her. I can see she pouted behind Hyomin.

'Whatt?'

'=.= You're useless.' she pouted again. I thought I could hang my bag at those lips of hers. This hoobae's sulking was way to cute.

'Haha. Hoobae. Please don't make that face again. Let's go.' I stopped her from killing the boys there with that cuteness.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and walked towards classroom.

Nothing interesting happen. Really. And that jinx. absent today. Again. Hmm?

.......................................

'Kring!'

'Jiyeon-ahhh. Let's stop by the mall. I need to find some books.'

'Okay.'

'Unnie!!' Ji Eun was waving happily outside the classroom. She stood beside the window. 

'Hmm, where's Lee Joon oppa?' I heard she asked GO as I passed by the teacher's table. 

'Absent again.'

'Let's go.' Hyomin pulled me and then left me to walk with GO. Nice, best friend! 

'Ji Eun. We're heading to the mall. Wanna join us?' I asked Ji Eun  while Hyomin was giggling blissfully with GO.

'Okay. But, unnie. You have to treat me ice cream. hehe.' 

'Arasso.' This girl was too cute. I felt like hugging her tightly and rubbing her like I always did to Mr Bunny.

Mr Bunny. I slapped my forehead. Gikwang-sshi didn't come today though. 

'Jiyeon.' As I kept thinking about Mr Bunny's fluffy white fur, someone called me from behind. That voice.

That deep cute voice made me stop.

I turned around and guess what? 

Gikwang-sshi was standing and smiling handsomely. I repeat HANDSOMELY.

Thank god I was holding Ji Eun's shoulder or else I would die of embarrassment of falling in front of the whole school.

'Sunbaenim.'  Ji Eun looked at us back and forth as I responded to his call.

Ji Eun-ahh. Please cover your mouth. You looked like an ahjumma who just being proposed.

'How are you? I haven't see you much lately.'

'Oh. I spent most of my time at the library. You know, school project.'

'How's that little guy? I didn't get the chance to pay him a visit.' Please, please. Stop smiling. You're killing me Gikwang-sshi.

'He's fine. Don't worry. He's getting fat and cute now.'

'That's good. Hey, don't forget to watch my next game, alright?'

'Of course, sunbae. I'll root for you. Definitely.'

'Okay, catch you later.' He waved and left to the gym with his playmates. With that basketball sweater, he looked handsome.

'OMG. Did you see that? Ji Eun, you fool. Close your mouth. Did you see that?'

'Hyomin-unnie, I-I.. What was that?'

These girls must be shocked. Hehe, mianei guys. I forgot to tell. This absent-minded professor was so in her own world.

'Unnie, what was that? Did something happen? What little guy? Why was he talking to you? UNNIEE, you better tell. Unniee-aaah!'

Ji Eun was shaking my shoulder while Hyomin just nodded with curious face.

'Hee. Nothing. Let's go.' I smiled and left them puzzled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D updated. Whatcha think? ^^