Coincidence or Destiny?

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

Math class had finally ended. Jiyeon immediately left the hallway after being forced to stand there for 30 minutes. She was so mad that she ignored Hyomin, her classmate who was calling her name frantically.

-Joon-

'Okay, that's all for today. Remember to finish your homework and send them to me tomorrow'. Mr Lim got up of his chair and left class.

'Ya! Wake up!'

I can feel someone was shaking my shoulder roughly. I looked up and saw a figure of a boy. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision.

There was a guy with fierce-looking face but surprisingly, was smiling.

'You sure are something. Sleeping in your first class and made Jiyeon got scolded.' He said to me as he sat down in front of me.

'Bwoh? What 're you talking about?' I acted confused while raising my eyebrows.

'Don'y play dumb. I saw you, throwing papers and small stones at her.'

'Okay, you got me.' I raised my two hands as if someone is pointing a shotgun at me. 'I thought nobody would see that.'

'Haha. Cool, man. This is my first time seeing her to be that angry.'

'Really? I was just joking' My voice started to crack.

'Nvm. Chill.' He said to me while patting my arm. 'I'm GO btw. Come one. It's break time. Let's grab a bite.'

'Sure'

So, he was officially my first new friend. At least, I won't get bored after this. He looked just like me, though.

I mean, he was so cool about Jiyeon being kicked out of the class because of me and still invited me to join him.

Exactly. I like hanging out with this type of guy.

'Ya! Faster! Let's go.' I heard him calling me out. I got up and joined him at the hallway.

'Does this school sell pancakes?' I asked him while we walked down the stairs.

'No!'

'What? But pancakes are the best.' Disappointed. 

'I know right? They should have sold pancakes!' Wait! He liked pancakes too? Whoa.

'They sell cheap food like bread and all. It is so sick man...' He kept talking about pancakes afterwards. Nonstop.

Coincidence? Maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

'Jiyeon- ah! Jiyeon!'

Sigh. I was too mad to stop and answer the call. That jerk! Arghhhhh! I screamed in my mind.

I walked to the school garden but didn't stop there. I went in a broken fences that had a hole on it. It fitted me just right.

I had to lowered my head a little to get through the hole.

This was my secret hiding place. I must thanked Science Club for making this hidden place.

Right then, I saw Mr Bunny! He was my adorable rabbit pet. I first found him on my first day as a student here.

I took care of him since then. I couldn't bring him home. My mother hated animals.

'There you are! Are you hungry?' I grabbed him into my chest and his fur. He was so cute and tame.

Suddenly, I heard a sound behind me. I turned around and to my suprise,

It. Was. Gikwang.

I was so shocked that my jaw almost dropped. 'Sunbaenim?'

'I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name.' He said to me while smiling. Gosh. I was blushing. My heart melted.

'Oh, I'm Park jiyeon. 2nd year student.'

'Park Jiyeon? That Park Jiyeon?' He seemed to be surprised to hear my name. What? Was it funny? I just remained silent.

'You won the singing competition last year, right?' He asked me with an excited face. He acknowledged me?

O M G.

'How- how did you recognize me?'

'No, no. I never see your face. I had a basketball competition at that time. My friend recorded your singing and made me listen to it. You're so talented. And, it was my favourite song you were singing. Good day by IU.'

I must be dreaming. Did he just said I was talented with a cute face? Ommo~ My heart was pounding fast.

T-thanks Gikwang sunbae.' I finally spoke up.

He smiled and took Mr Bunny from me. Our hands brushed. I can feel blood rushed on my face.

'Awww, so cute!' He hugged the rabbit and played with him.

Was it destiny? I hope so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lack of imagination xD What do you think? ^^