Mine, You're Mine

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

I woke up when I heard my phone vibrated, receiving a message from Gikwang. I flipped it and a smile came across my face. He sent me a really sweet message.

'Woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about is you. See you at school.'

"You're really know how to make my heart flutters." I murmured to myself. After putting my phone on the lamp desk, I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom.

While brushing my teeth, I suddenly thought about Joon. What was he doing? What will I do if I bump into him at school? What if he mad at me because I ignored his calls?

"Ahh, I don't know!" I shouted to relieve my stress. "Calm down, Jiyeon."

After eating breakfast, I put on my shoes and walked to school. It felt a bit lonely, because I always walk with Hyomin and Ji Eun. But Hyomin must be walking with GO and Ji Eun, she's not cool down yet.

"Unnie!" Suddenly, I heard the cute voice I miss the most. That sweet, husky voice. No other than, Ji Eun?

I looked back and saw Ji Eun was running towards me, smiling happily. She stopped in front of me and hugged me for a minute.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." she said weakly. "I shouldn't judge you without listening to your explaination. Forgive me, please?"

I smiled. Not a fake smile. But a real genuine smile. She finally forgave me. She was not mad at me anymore. And this is what you called a true friend.

"Ji Eun-ah. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm sorry for letting you down."

She shook her head and smiled sweetly. "Unnie, don't be mad at Joon oppa. He really loves you."

I gulped. He what? No way. He loves me?

"Omo, look at you, blushing like a red tomato. Cute." Ji Eun pinched my cheek and laughed.

"Ji Eun-ah. I'm not sure about my feeling yet. And, yesterday, Gikwang sunbae asked me out." I told her since I didn't want to keep anything from her anymore.

"What??" she exclaimed while grasping my hands. "And you said yes, right? That's good. I think you can use the time you have with him to figure out whose your heart belongs to, unnie-ah."

"You're right. Now, forget about it. How about you, Ji Eun?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll find my soul mate one day."

I chuckled. This girl is so strong and lively. Well, she's my lovely hoobae anyway. "Let's go now, I missed you so much, hoobae-ah."

I walked with her, holding hands and laughing like I never laughed before.

Joon or Gikwang? Just let the time decide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"Jiyeon!"

"Huh? Joon?"

I panted as Jiyeon stared at me blankly. Ji Eun who stood beside her, smiled and winked before leaving the two of us alone.

"Are you okay?" she asked me concernly.

I still had a hard time to breathe as I ran on my way here just to stop Jiyeon. I'll never gonna let the chance to apologize to her slip away.

Nodding my head, I smiled at her. "Do you have some time?"

She followed me to the school field and we quickly sat on a bench. It was a bit awkward, I didn't know what to say. But, I needed to say something.

"Jiyeon."

She looked at me with her brilliant brown eyes. She's a goddess, I told ya. A goddess. Her pretty face that always made my heart pounds.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry, Jiyeon. Something like that won't happen again so please forgive me."

"Hehehe."

Eh? Did she just laugh? What would she laugh for?

"Jiyeon, I'm serious. Stop laughing." I told her grimly.

"Sorry, but your face is so funny." she chuckled and covered to avoid being scolded by me.

"So you're not mad?" I asked her for comfirmation.

Shaking her head, she opened , "You see, Ji Eun told me, about your feelings. Is it true?"

"Yes, it's my true feeling. The feeling I never felt to anyone before. Park Jiyeon, you're my first love and I'm planning to make you, my last love too." I confessed to her dearly.

I can see her cheek tinted red. Was that a sign? That the feeling was mutual?

She sighed and got up, staring at the vast blue sky. "Joon, Gikwang sunbae had ask me for a date yesterday."

Turning her head towards me, she smiled weakly. "And I said yes."

I felt someone was stabbing my heart mercilessly. Why? I mean, why? My vision became blurry as I stood up and started to walk away from her.

"Joon." she called me softly.

"I won't.."

"Eh? What did you say?"

"I won't give up on you!" I said it out loud and she was shocked of my sudden mood swing. "You can have million dates with him, but the more time you spend with him, the more will you realize that your heart belongs to me, Park Jiyeon. Only me."

She blinked her eyes cutely as I began to walk closer to her. I flashed her a smiled and leaning to kiss her forehead. "I love you, Jiyeon."

Stepping away from the school field, I left her to think about her feeling which I believe was for me. Always me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the next button! I updated two chaps :D