No Choice But To ...

Stay With Me

-Joon-

It was Saturday morning. I woke up to see my mother left a note for me.

'Joon, mom and dad are going for a trip today, and will only be back tomorrow. So, don't left your brother alone at home.'

This was so tiring. I need to go to the amusement park with Ji Eun and I can't left Mir alone.

Not that he didn't know how to take care of himself, it's just, there was one time that he almost burned down the house.

I have no other choice but to bring him so I went into his room.

'Yaa, babo. Get up.' I threw a pillow on his head, making him to flinch then woke up.

'What is it hyung? I'm so sleepy.' Without opening his eyes, Mir whined to me.

'We are going to the amusement park.' I told him and his reaction was a bit too much.

He widened his sleepy eyes and almost dropped his jaw.

'Bwoh?' he asked me.

'I need to take someone there. You, come too. Arraso?' I stared at him, forcing him to nod his head.

I took a bath and changed my clothes, wearing a tee with a blue jeans.

Ji Eun told me to wait at the amusement park as her mother will send her.

So I rode the bus with Mir and we were lucky enough to get seats.

What kind of things will happen today? I wonder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

'Unnie!' Ji Eun reached my room while I was finishing my schoolworks. I need to work out on the songs we'll be singing in the music festival.

We still didn't have enough practise since all of us were busy with everything, well, not Joon. He was busy ignoring me.

Ji Eun sat on my study desk, shaking her leg playfully. The expression she was wearing today was happy expression and I knew the reason behind that broad smile.

I forced a smile. I really don't have the mood to talk to her. I saw it.

The kissing scene at the school canteen. To be honest, my heart hurted. I felt mad and I don't know why.

'Unnie, are you okay? You look pale.' she patted my shoulder, worried about me.

I looked at her and smile to assure her. 'I'm fine.'

'Well, I don't think you're fine. Unnie, you should come with me. Let's have fun together, okay?' she invited me to come along.

And how would she expect me to say yes?  'Unnieee~ pleaseeee.' she pleaded.

I have no choice but to agree.

Great. That's just great.

'Don't worry. Hyomin unnie and GO oppa will be there too.'

What? Okay, I shoud be fine then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

We reached the amusement park but Ji Eun was nowhere to be seen.

'Joon oppa!'  I heard someone yelled my name behind.

'Hyung, there she is.' Mir pointed to my back and I turned around to find myself in shock.

Jiyeon was standing there, looking at me, and then turned her head down, staring at the ground.

Why was she here? GO and Hyomin were here too, but nevermind them. Why was she here?

'Oppa.' Ji Eun took my arm and linked it with hers. 'Should we go now?'

'A-ah, okay.' I left with Ji Eun, while they followed us from behind.

This was indeed a very awkward situation.

'Let's ride those!' Hyomin exclaimed, pointing to the ferris wheel.

Ji Eun nodded in agreement and we bought the tickets

One capsule can fit just four people so Ji Eun, Jiyeon, Mir and I rode together as we wanted to let the lovely dovey couple to have the time for themselves.

Enjoying the sight, we sat in silent. I sometimes took a glance on Jiyeon but turned my head around as I saw she noticed me looking at her.

'Unnie. This really looks beautiful.' Ji Eun who sat beside me opened .

Jiyeon flashed a smile and looked at the scenery. 'Indeed. I wished I could see this everyday.'

She was so into hr mind  that she didn't notice our turn was finally over.

When Ji Eun and Mir had left, Jiyeon still looking out to the window, not noticing we already reached the ground.

I was about to called her when the ferris wheel suddenly moved.

'Ahh, what is this?' I exclaimed making her to realize the situation.

'E-eh?' she got up. 'Why didn't you tell me the ride was over?'

'What? I was going to grabbed you hair out of the ferris wheel, but it suddenly moved. Don't blame me.' I defended myself.

She looked at me with misbelief, and sighed. She then sat down, not knowing what to do.

We had to wait the wheel turned for about 4 times until it stopped and it took about 15 minutes.

'Yaa.'  I called her. She didn't respond so I took a seat next to her.

She was surprised to see me beside her and said, ' What do you want? Stay away.'

I shut my mouth up, so she continued saying,' Didn't you say you hate me before? Didn't you say you don't want to see my face again? Why are you sitting next to me? Shoudn't we just sit here silently until the ride stop?'

I covered with my hands, and she rose in anger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

'Yaaa!' I bit his fingers and he let go of my mouth. What was wrong with him?

'Don't say it anymore.' he mumbled, his hair and looking at me.

He fixed his gaze right into my eyes and I can feel my heart skipped a beat.

I looked down as he gaze was too powerful for me to bear.

'I'm sorry.' he mumbled again.

'What?'

He sighed, ' I'm sorry for that day.'

'You really hurted me.' I suddenly slipped the words.

He looked at me shockly and asked, ' I did?'

I stayed silent, gathering my words to talk.

'You really hurted me by saying you hate me. It's not like I was the one who hugged him. He hugged me. He. Hugged. Me. Why were you so mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong.'

He flinched, rubbing his hands. I guessed he was nervous, well, I was too.

'I just surprised to see you acting that way. Hugging with a guy. You're not her girlfriend, you're just a hoobae. Why would he hug you?'

Hearing the word 'girlfriend' making me remembered Gikwang's confession yesterday.

I still haven't think about it yet.

'Yaa!' Joon called me, 'Why are you daydreaming again? I'm talking to you.'

I can't think straight, letting my anger out about the kiss incident yesterday, I spatted to him.

'Well, it makes us even then.'

He was confunded and tilted his head.

'Even? What makes us even?'

'I saw you too. Being kissed by the hoobae.'

And he widened his eyes, never expect me to be saying it.

'Yes, I saw you.' I forced a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe another update, hope u like it.

by the way, I'm in super happy mood right now because I finally got to talk to my crush at school yesterday >.< *blushed

hehehehhe, feeling like sharing my happy moment with my dearest readers :3