Hello?

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

It was 7 o' clock in the morning. School started at 7.30. 30 minutes away. A bus was approaching from the main road. Joon and Mir took off form the bus with other passengers including students of their new school. Jiyeon was spotted with Ji Eun, her lovely but picky hoobae. They were giggling while poking each other in the wave of students.

'Hello' Word people say when meeting someone.

-Joon-

The heck? This school is huge! I thought.

'Mir, what now?' I asked Mir who seem lost as well.

'I don't know. Let's ask someone, hyung' Mir suggested and we went in. We walked into a big entrance with 'Kirin High School' written on it.

Confused, I suddenly hit a girl and she fell down. I looked behind.

Students were rushing into the school and I thought there was no need to help her since people were coming in our ways.

'Ya!' I heard someone yelled. Mir grabbed my hand and we looked to search the caller. 

It was the girl's friend who I accidentally pushed earlier. Hmm, drama. It's starting. I thought to myself.

'What's up with the face? Don't you have manners?' her voice was bursting my ears. This girl was so loud.

'Ouh, Hmm. Hello?' Not knowing what to say, I answered her sarcastically. 

'Hyung' Mir looked at me with an angry face. 'Jwesonghamnida' Mir apologized to the girl and bowed.

He forced me to bowed with him by pushing my head down. I ignored him and walked away.

'Hyung!' Mir called me as I turned away leaving them. 

'Come on. I don't want to be late'

Mir ran after me and nagged about the incident, saying that I should have act nicer and showed good attitudes in our first day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

'Did you hear him? Hello? What was that?' I couldn't control my anger by that guy's rude action.

'Leave it, unnie. He didn't meant it. People are rushing in. He didn't want to cause traffic in the middle of the road. Besides, he's handsome. Just leave it, unnie.' Ji Eun was defending that jerk.

Handsome? He looked like salted fish with that frown. Yucks. I hated guys with ego, who think they're better than anyone else. 

'Sigh. You're must be out of your mind. Nahh, never mind. Let's go' I put an end to the incident. 

Why should I keep talking about that jerk, anyway? Such a waste of time. 

'Unnie. Gikwang oppa!' Ji Eun's yell awaken me from daydreaming. 

Gikwang-sshi? Where? I looked at my right and saw a bunch of girls surrounding Gikwang.

He's the most popular kid in our school. He's good in sports and really charming. Well, every girl in this school would fall for him.

Including me.

Ugh. No. No. Shiro! He wouldn't even looked at me. I'm just an average girl. 

'Unnie' Naughty Ji Eun was poking my stomach while I was staring at Gikwang and the girls without blinking.

'Stop it! Or I'll beat you up' I said to her with a fake angry face. 

'Unnie, he's too hot. Find somebody else. He's too hard.' 

I just walked passed by the the gateway and Ji Eun followed me from behind.

'I know' I whispered.

Ji Eun couldn't hear me 'cause the place was packed with noisy students. 

I know. But the heart wants what it wants. How could I say no?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it too long? Please, comments :/