How Worse Could It Be?

Stay With Me

[Narrator] 

Jiyeon house was located at a quiet street. Her resident area was filled with commoners. Just like her father who worked as a restaurant manager. Jiyeon's room was average. Super Junior's posters were everywhere in every single angle of her room. She liked Suju. She crazy of them to be exact. Jiyeon was sitting at her study table. In front of her was a wall with Lee Teuk's poster on it. She liked him the most out of the others 14 members. Lee Teuk is the charismatic leader after all.

-Jiyeon-

Hyomin just called me. She said she's be at my front gate with Ji Eun in 15 minutes. I wondered, what does she want?

Well, never mind. I was bored anyway. While waiting for them, I decide to finish my homeworks. 

Suddenly, I saw a heart mark on my thumb. Everything went black. I can only see myself at the secret garden that morning.

[Flashback]

Awkward. He was playing with Mr Bunny and I didn't know how to start a conversation. I want to talk to him so badly but my brain froze.

With determination, I opened my mouth to speak up.

'Sunbae.' He turned and looked at me.

'Erm. How exactly did you find this place? Because as far as I know, I'm the only one who knew about this garden.'

He smiled after hearing my question. Gosh, stop it will ya! I had to resist myself from squeezing you and you cute face. Ommo.

'I followed you.' WHATT? But I stayed calm, waiting for him to explain more. 

'You accidentally hit me. So, I decided to give you a piece of mind for your action. Then, I followed you and here you are, looking so cute and innocent playing with this little guy.' 

He smiled again. Damn.

'Hee.' I chuckled to hide my embarrassment. 'Mianei sunbae. I didn't notice I was being rude to you. Truly sorry.' I bowed.

I felt his hand patted my head softly. When I looked up, there he was, with such an angelic face, smiling.

I was stunt. He's mesmerizing. 'It's okay. I now know you didn't mean it.'

Out of the blue, he grabbed my hand and held my thumb. I was surprised that our hands were touching.

Being the shy girl I was, I just looked down. He took out a red marker and drew a heart mark on my thumb. What was that for?

Before I could ask anything, he looked at his watch and shouted.

'Ahh! I almost forgot.' He slapped his forehead. 'I had a basketball meeting. Aishh, I'm so dead meat for being late.'

He looked so cute talking to himself like that. 'Jiyeon-ahh. I gotta go. Thanks.' He smiled. Ouch.

'See you around. Bye!' He waved at me. 

'Bye sunbae.' I waved back happily and totally forgot about the 'heart mark' incident. 

[End of flashback]

Tok! Tok! I was shook out of my sweet memory by a knocking at the door. It was my mom, I knew it. 

'Omma!'

'Hyomin and Ji Eun are here.'

'Well, tell them to come upstairs. Why are they being strange? They've always come straight to my room before.'

'I don't know. But they said you should come down.'

My mother left without giving me a chance to ask anything, leaving me puzzled and rattled.

I came down to the living room. I heard Ji Eun and Hyomin were giggling. But, there was a deep, rough laugh.

Not own by a girl. It must be a boy's laugh, I thought.

When I reached the living room, I saw Hyomin and Ji Eun with two boys sitting in front of them. 

They sat with their back facing me. I can only see their heads. One was dark brown hair and the other was black hair. 

'Jiyeon-ahh.' Hyomin called me as she saw me approaching them. The two boys turned back to find me.

It was GO, the black one. I don't mind. But the one who sat next to him. That guy!

JOON!

I couldn't move. The guy who had destroy my day earlier, was sitting in my house, on my favourite couch, laughing with my girls and drinking my mom's special tea.

How worse could it be? I mean, here was the guy, who ruined your school day, sitting calmly in your house, not looking guilty at all.

I knew it, he must be up to something. He must have something up his sleeves.

Looking at my shocked face with that sly look, he smirked.

He must be so happy to see my ugly shocked face!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Jijoon moments later :D hehe