What date??

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

Hyomin was at the front gate of Si Won's house. She rang the bell twice until Jiyeon opened the gate for her. She looked cute dressing in a tunic with a pair of boots. Jiyeon was a little shocked to see Hyomin dressed all girly. She stared at  her, from hair to toe, and just opened her eyes wide.

-Jiyeon-

Who exactly is the girl standing in front of me? What's up with that light blue tunic? This must be a dream.

I rubbed my eyes as if it was just a dream. As I opened my eyes, she was still here. I blinked so many times to make sure that my eyesight didn't lie.

'Hyomin-sshi?' I asked her, seriously, what is wrong with me? Of course, it is her.

'Jiyeon-ahh. Don't look at me like that.' She blushed. Ommo~ She looked absolutely cute.

'You surprised me! Since when did you like wearing tunic? I though u hate anything related to skirts.' With misbelief in my eyes, I asked her.

'Well.' Anticipating. Come on, Hyomin, spill it out. Well what? Tell meeeee.

'GO told me he've been wondered how do I look in a skirt since he never saw me wearing it once outside school.'

'Yaa! What kind of relationship are you guys in?' This is so strange. My dearest Hyomin is a pants-person.She never wear something that would show her girlish side.

'Ahh, Jiyeon! It wasn't like that. I just want to know his opinion.' She blushed again. Maybe I should stop asking questions. This poor kid.

Her cheek was red now. She asked me to come with her. 'To see GO?' I .

'Just the music festival.' She stressed on words music festival. How cheesy. Hyomin-ahh. I'm your best friend. I know everytime you lie.

I followed her after telling Si Won oppa that I'll be out with Hyomin.

-Joon-

I reached GO's house after that long comfy shower.  He was waiting for me at his yard. Hmm. I must say that he's quite rich.

I mean, looking at his house. To be honest, this was my first time being in a house this big.

He saw me and we walked out of his house. He seemed a little different. Well, he seemed more neat to be exact.

'Why are you looking a little organised today?' Not been able to hide my curiousity, I asked him.

'Ahh. Nothing. It's just, we're meeting Hyomin.' What a weird answer.

'What? You're kidding right? Why do you need to comb your hair like that? Does this mean you'll be looking like that everyday because, as far as I know, she's our classmate, and we meet her every freaking day.'

What  was wrong with this guy? Why was he being cheesy all of the sudden?

'Shut up.' Did he just blushed? GO, that is not cool, not cool. Please don't blush. We're guys. We don't blush.

He smirked. That look. Okey,  I get it. I'll stop talking, alright?

We reached the place where we're meeting Hyomin.

And she was there. With a girl. Without any further observation, I was 100% sure that was that poo poo.

-Jiyeon-

'Oh, he's here. Jiyeon-ahh, don't look. Stay cool. Pretend that we don't see him.' She talked restlessly.

.'I am being cool. You're the one who look like a retard.' I laughed at her anxious action.

'Yaa!.' Embarassed, she blushed again.

'Hyomin-ah.' I heard GO called her and she looked nervous to turn around and show him her new style.

When she finally turned around, I heard something familiar.

'Poo poo.'

Why did my hand froze? Why can't I move? Oh god, this stupid body. Stop being too obvious.

'Hey, poo poo moron. Are you deaf?'

Moron? This guys was really tiring.

I collected my strength to face him and surprisingly, he looked, hmm, handsome?

He smiled as I glared to him. What did I just thought? This jinx looked handsome? God, I need to find a tall builing and jump off the roof, because there's nothing to do to undo what I just thought.

'Guys, let's go. We got a bus to catch.' I heard Hyomin calling us. What? Bus?

Joon and I looked at the lovely dovey coulpe blankly.

'We're going to the city. To find costume to wear on the music festival.' GO explained where we were going.

Hyomin smiled and looked at me with those puppy eyes. What? Did she expect me to fall for that? Absolutely not! Hmphh.

'So is this like a..' I heard Joon whisper by himself and I knew exactly what he thought.

'Double date??!!!' We said together and looked at each other surprisingly.

He smiled. Why would he smile? Oh man, this is not good. That smile. That smile. I should have known.

'We're going to have fun.' He said to me and left towards GO.

'Hyomin-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!' I yelled at Hyomin but control my voice so that only her would hear me.

'Jiyeon-ahh. Mianei. But, but please. I don't want to with GO alone nor did I want to let him buy the costumes himself.'

Pff. What is this? She didn't want to with GO alone but at the same time she wanted to has a date with him.

I pouted, the sign of protesting. 'I'll buy you the most expensive sushi later.'

Shocked, I looked at her smiling the moment I heard the word sushi.

Aigooo. She found my weakness. Without even realized, I nodded.

And then,  I shoud regret my decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How will the 'double date' turn out to be? Hehe, stay tuned.