Her Decision

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

Joon reluctantly dialled GO's number while sitting on the couch, watching his favourite show, Dream Team. The thought of calling GO came up in his mind when he recalled the rooftop incident. He sighed and threw his phone away-marking the fact that he hesitated whether to call or not.

-Joon-

I was carefully reading the lyrics of the songs we were going to sing on the music festival, which was a week away.

Jiyeon and Hyomin had selected the song K.Will's My Heart Is Beating which require a pianist and a ballad song, I Can't Let You Go Even If I Die by 2AM.

Four of us were busy and we didn't get any chance of practicing our fullheartedly together. Jiyeon and Hyomin needed to study for their music test and it was a basketball peak season for GO.

Since I had no other commitment, I chose to arrange the song just to pull out their burdens.

Talked about poo poo, I suddenly remembered what had happened this morning.

'The Rooftop'

How could she? She promised me-the date, but then changed her mind.

Because of that babo. That guy.

I knew him, from GO. As far as I know, he's the team captain as well as the ace girls were crazy over.

Shoud I go? If I can make it, at least I can meet that poo poo.

I took my phone and dialled GO's number but then I changed my mind so I threw my phone away.

'Arghhhh!' I yelled my lung out. This was depressing.

'Joon, calm down. What is wrong with you?' I talked o myself just to keep calm.

I took a deep breathe and grab the phone.

GO's number- dialling

'Bwoh?' GO answered the call.

'GO, where you at?'

'The changing room of course, why?'

'At the school? You're competing already?'

'Yeah, I'll  be playing in just half an hour. Yaa, Joon. What do you want?' GO was getting a little impatient.

'Well, should I come and show support for my bro?'

'What?' he seemed shocked. I didn't say anything wrong. What was wrong with this guy?

'Seriously? I thought you're not interested in basketball.'

'Just because I rejected your offer to join the school team, doesn't mean I hate basketball.'

'Fine, whatever. It's a good thing, though. Who knows, you might change your mind after seeing our team play. Okey, see ya. Bye.' he hung up.

I changed my stained clothes into a more appropriate shirt and jeans.

'Poo poo, you are so dead.' I hit the send button and stormed out of the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

Tut!

My phone vibrated. I was waiting for Hyomin and Jieun outside of the bathroom.

These two, aishh, if I combine the dongsaeng and the sunbae, it is world's end. Definitely.

They were taking time too long! I was excited to see Gikwang sunbae's performance.

Ahh! My phone. I almost forgot.

'Poo poo, save a seat for me. I'm on my way.'

It was from Joon.

He's coming? Oh no!

No, no, no, no. Tell me this is not happening.

How am I gonna face him after the rooftop incident?

He'll blow up if he saw this banner I made. Oh my god.

What to do?

'Jiyeon, we're done.' Hyomin slapped my back from behind.

'Unnie, are you okay?' Jieun asked me, she must had been noticed my frozen face.

'Ahh, I'm fine. It's just, Joon texted me.'

'Really? Joon oppa? What did he say?'

'That he's coming.' I mumbled the words as slow as possible since saying them really weaken my leg.

'That's a good news then!' Jieun clapped. I knew it. I knew she had a crush on him since day one.

'Jieun, snap out of it. He just wanted to watch GO probably. Don't get too excited yet.' Hyomin snorted.

I took a deep breathe and sighed.

The incident earlier kept playing in my mind as if someone had hit the replay button over and over again.

[Flashback]

'This evening?' he asked me.

I looked at him and he stared at me, waiting for an answer.

'Joon, mianei. Can we postpone it?' I put my hands on my forehead, apologizing to him.

'What?'

'Can't we just go out tomorrow? I promise you I will buy anything you want. Please.'

'No.' That was fast. He gave me a no within a second.

'Ouh, Joon. Please please.'

'You said earlier, today. THIS EVENING. Don't try to postpone it.'

'Joon, today is the basketball game. I want to watch it. Please please.'

'I said no. This is the last time.'

Crap. His face just gotten very serious to the extend that my leg was shaking.

I looked at the ground, trying to find the right word to coax him.

'Haih.' He sighed. He his hair and turned his face away. It seemed like he was thinking of something unpleasure.

'You really like him don't you?' he blurted out the question.

'Eh?'

'Your face shows it vividly. The way you begged me, your willingness to cancel our lifeanddead appointment. It shows.' his tone of voice was dismal.

'Fine. Do whatever you want. I don't care much either.'  he spoke as I remained silent.

'Joon, I'm sorry.'

'If you're sorry, you wouldn't do that. So, stop apologizing if your heart didn't mean it.' he let out his disappointment and walked away.

I really didn't know what to do and just watched his back, leaving me.

He stopped but didn't look at me.

'Joon.' I tried calling him with a guilty voice.

He turned his head slightly to the right and said,

'You're just the same. I thought you were different. This is why I hate fangirl so much.'

Hate? My heart had been crushed as I heard the word 'hate'. Why was he like that?

I couldn't move and was so confused that I didn't realize he was already leaving.

'Joon, I'm sorry.'

[End of flashback]

'Jiyeon-ahh. Where are youuuu?' I felt Hyomin shook my body and Jieun was waving her hand in front of my poker face.

'Ahh. Sorry. I remembered something.'

'What is it?'

'Nothing, really.' they seemed doubtful so I tried to change the subject.

'It's nothing. Come on, we should go now.' I left them and headed to the crowded gym.

'Yaa, wait up!' Hyomin yelled and followed me with Jieun behind her.

We reached the school gym and took our seat. As ordered, I reserve Joon's seat, which was left to Jieun.

I'm not taking the risk to seat beside him and being scolded, so I sit at the right, while Hyomin was between me and Jieun.

I'm not taking the risk to end my life just because of the decision I made earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikhik :D another update ^^