The Kiss

Stay With Me

-Joon-

'Yes, I saw you.'

I can still remember her words in the ferris wheel.

She walked side by side with Hyomin and GO now.

After she said that to me, the wheel stopped and she stepped out of it before I could say anything.

I just wanted to explain to her, it wasn't as it seemed.

Now, I knew how she felt when I accused her that day.

"Oppa!." I turned to my right. Ji Eun smiled and walked towards me with ice-cream in her both hands.

"Joon-oppa, this is for your." she gave me the chocolate ice-cream. She's really sweet.

I flashed a smile and as I was eating the ice-cream, I noticed Jiyeon was looking at me, with sad expression.

'Where should we go next?' Mir asked me. I almost forgot about my little brother.

"I don't know, any suggestion?" I asked him back. He shrugged while Jieun seemed to be thinking about something.

"How about the pirate ship?" she exclaimed. Sounds good, I thought. Both Mir and I nodded in agreement.

We was about to tell the others when I heard someone's voice.

"Jiyeon?"

All of us turned to our back and there he was, Gikwang babo.

Jiyeon smiled and walked towards him. I can't seem to control my anger so I turned away.

'Sunbae. What are you doing here?' she asked him.

"I come here to play."

She chuckled and said, "Of course you are. My bad."

Jieun suddenly came to them, saying, "Ahh, Gikwang-sunbae. Have you ever been to this place before?'

He shook his head, looking at Jieun, confused.

"Then, u should have Jiyeon-unnie as your tour guide!" she patted Jiyeon's shoulder.

Jiyeon was shocked and so did I.

That babo just smiled, looking like a fool.

I walked away, without waiting for Jiyeon's answer and I heard her voice saying, "Sure."

I felt like punching someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

I noticed Joon walked away, and the word just slipped away of my lips, "Sure."

Jieun and Hyomin smiled at me, encouragingly.

"Take care of her, sunbae." Hyomin yelled as we left them.

We walked in silent, didn't know how to start the conversation.

'S-sunbae.' he looked at me. "about that day, I-still...."

"Nevermind, I won't force you." he cut offs my words. "Just assume that I never confess to you, what would you do with me now?"

I smiled, "Playing of course!"

"You're right. Now, what should we play first?"

"How about the shooting range? You can win a doll for me." I and he grabbed my hand.

"Okay, let's go."

He looked so excited and I was too. Happy, I mean.

Now we were running like a kindergarten kids, holding hands.

I blushed but kept my head down so he won't see my face.

We really had a good time. Gikwang sunbae was being so sweet and innocent by winning two cute bears for me.

I asked him to take one, but he refused, saying he doesn't have any girl sibling.

We sat on a bench, watching the evening ray, just like they did in the romantic movie.

'Sunbae. Thanks for today. I had fun." I told him.

He smile gently and patted my head.

"Me too, Jiyeon."

"Too bad we didn't bring camera. This should be a sweet memory and I wanted a picture."

"Then, should we go to photo booth?" he asked me.

Yes, why didn't I think about it earlier?

"Come on, sunbae." This time, I grabbed his arm because I was so excited.

We reached the photo booth and waited for our turn.

"Let's do this right, okay?" I said to him as we were getting ready to take photo.

The first two photos, we took it very formal. Standing and smiling.

When It comes to the third photo, Gikwang put his arm around me and I was surprised but still kept the smile on my face.

The last photo. He pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek. My left cheek.

My cheek that was red now.

I was dumbfounded. He looked at me and suddenly said, "Ahh, sorry. I didn't mean it."

My face was red now, and so did his. We took our photos from the counter, and Gikwang paid for them.

"Ommo. You guys are so cute. You really such a sweet couple." the girl who was in charge said making me more blushed.

"Thank you." he said it as he gave her the money.

"I should go now." I said to him.

"Jiyeon-ahh, are you mad. I'm so sorry."

I shook my head. "It's okay sunbae."

He smiled and reached his hand out to give me a copy of those photos.

"Cherish them." He patted me again and left.

My mind flustered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe, Jikwang <3 kekekke, how was it? :)