Sushi Love

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

Sitting at her classroom quietly, her classmates were confused. The normal Jiyeon is not like this. Something must have happened, they thought. Jiyeon was laying her head down on her table. She sometimes looked at her left, the empty seat. She kept doing that until the bell rang.

-Jiyeon-

I was planning sometime evil last night, but that jinx totally ruined it! Where is he anyway?

Why is he not coming? I'm getting mad because, my mission can't be accomplished.

I wanted to just yelled at him in front of the whole school, letting  them know, the so-called hot Lee Joon was a rude guy.

But, come to think of it, that was a little mean, and how exactly did I thought of doing it?

I'm not a bad girl, I'm a good student. That was sorta inappropriate, so I was relieved that he's not coming today.

I checked my phone, it's 7.45 a.m. My peers were being idiot by playing loudly at the back corner of the class.

My homeroom teacher walked in and started to take attendance. He called names one by one.

'Kwon Ji Won'  he yelled. 'Here.' One lazy guy who sat at the back row put up his hand.

 'Lee Joon?' he asked. The whole classroom was in silent mode.

I looked around and saw them doing the same thing. I shruged and started to drew randomly on a paper.

Tapp. Out of the blue, the sliding door opened. Everyone's attention turned to the door and there he was.

Lee Joon, he stood like a devil, carelessly and flashed a smile as soon as he walked in to greet the teacher.

'Mianei, seonsaengnim. I got stucked in the traffic.' He bowed and the teacher let him slip off.

I was a little surprised. How come he didn't get to go to detention? This is so unfair.

He was late, obviously. I glared at him as he walked to find his seat, which was right next to me.

Froze upon seeing me, he walked reluctantly and flaunted next to me.

I wonder why. His face seemed a little strange when he saw me. It was awed.

Wait, don't tell me, he was mad about what I threw on his face yesterday?

Ommo. What should I do? I didn't mean to hurt him.

Even if I hate him, I'm not the kind of person who would whack someone just like that.

I tried to get to his attention but he ignored me. All I got whenever I called him was a cold glare.

As soon as my eyes met his glacial stare, I forgot everything. And by that he made it clear not to bother him anymore.

And I can't focus on anything throughout the learning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

'Joon.' she kept calling my name, and I was irritated. What? You yelled at me yesterday and now you're trying to be nice?

That's so cheap, poo poo. I glared at her coldly and it worked. She stopped calling me afterwards.

I took a glance at her once in a while and she looked restless.

Kringgg!

It was break time. GO was nowhere to be seen. Hmm, he must had gone to the gym for his basketball practice.

He did ask me to join him but right now, I just want to live my school life peacefully.

I suddenly remembered something, the reason I was late to school.

I took out a Japanese lunch box I found on my way to school and searched for that thoughtless poo poo.

She was sitting beside Hyomin at front, so I made my way towards them.

'Fool.' I called her. She turned around and astonished to see me.

'Here.' I put the box on the table without looking at her and walked away before I added, 'the one from yesterday.'

She must had been dumbfounded since I didn't hear her calling my name out when I paced out of the class.

'Oppa.' I stopped. That poo poo's hoobae stood in front of me, smiling widely.

'Are you going to the canteen?' she smiled again.

I had to admitt she's cute. With that bright smile, the ponytail, no wonder the boys were looking at her with amusement.

I shook my head. 'I'm going to the rooftop.' I said.

'Ouh. Okey then. Annyeong.' she skipped merrily with her hand flapping. 

I strutted and made myself disappeared to the roof.

As I was lying on an old bench, staring the blue sky with admiration, I heard a loud banging coming fron the entrance door.

And there she was.

Park Jiyeon, stood there, having a hard time to breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite my miserable schedule due to my exam, I still wanted to update, hehe, comment~