The Kiss That Brought To Disaster

Stay With Me

The four of them finally finished performing. The crowd was applauding their amazing performance especially when Joon and Jiyeon singing My Heart Is Beating by K. Will. Gikwang cheered Jiyeon throughout the performance with his handmade banner written "Jiyeon, fighting!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

Finally, we were done with the performance. All four of us headed to the room with smiles on our face. Well, except for Joon. He seemed a little gloomy.

"That was so amazing. I feel like doing it again." I exclaimed as Hyomin and GO took seats on the couch. Joon was leaning at the door, staring down the ground.

"Me too! Jiyeon, Joon, you guys were awesome!" Hyomin said to me. "And GO, you too~"

GO chuckled at her cute remark, ruffling her hair. Awww, they were so sweet. I wish someone would do that to me too.

"Joon?" GO called his name as he remained silent. I took a glimpse at him and he was looking at us bluntly.

"I'm going out for awhile." he said coldly and slammed the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Hyomin asked GO and he just shrugged. "Jiyeon-ah! I saw Gikwang sunbae just now."

"Hyomin-ahh. He's just being nice." I told her, waving my hands in the air.

"Oh, really? The pendant, the banner, I think there's something behind all these." Hyomin smiled cheekily.

Suddenly, GO clapped his hands and pointed his finger at the door.

"What?" Hyomin and I asked him in unison.

"I think I know what's going on with our friend." he looked at me. "He's jealous."

Hyomin gave out a soft laugh. "Jealous? He's so cute. "

Jealous? At Gikwang sunbae? Sigh, why was he being jealous? I don't get this guy.

"Jiyeon-ah. You better make up your choice quickly or someone's going to be really jealous." Hyomin told me while GO nodded his head.

I let out a sigh and stepped out of the room, to find that pabo. He must be on the roof top right now, I thought.

"Joon?" I called him out while trying to push the door. God, it was heavy -.-

"There you are!" I exclaimed as I saw he was sitiing on a rotten chair left by students there.

He didn't turn around when I called his name, so I approached him and tapped his shoulder gently.

"Hey, are you okay?" he looked at me and turned his head away.

"Yeah. Why?" he answered coldly.

"Are you jealous of Gikwang sunbae?" I asked him boldly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"Are you jealous of Gikwang sunbae?"

"Eh?" I gulped. "Why should I? No! Of course not, you idiot."

"Okay, chill." she chuckled. "I'm just asking."

"Joon." she took a seat beside me, smiling sweetly. I felt blissful to see her smile.

"You should be a singer, you're amazing back there."

"I know that, you poo poo." I snorted.

She laughed at my remark and began to caress her soft wavy hair when wind started hitting her.

I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't realize my lips was an inch away from her cheek.

Without conscious, I whispered her name vividly.

"Park Jiyeon."

She turned around and then it happened.

Our lips met and I can feel a sudden grumbling in my stomach. The taste of her soft lip made me wanted to kiss it longer.

She was stiffed. I don't really understand why my hands started to caress her beautiful face.

Suddenly, I felt her hands pushing mine away, breaking our kiss.

Looking at me with red face, she touched her lip. "W-why did you to that?" she stuttered.

"I-I.." I my hair. "I don't know."

"That was my first kiss, you idiot." she snapped and her voice rose.

"Jiyeon." I touched her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"Pabo. Lee Joon, you pabo." she murmured and stood up on her feet, ready to leave.

But after a few steps, I heard she panted.

"Ji Eun?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

"That was my first kiss, you idiot." I scolded him. Oh my god. He was stealing my precious first kiss. Why he can't respect me?

I told him I needed some times to think about my feeling but why can't he wait patiently?

Touching my shoulder, he apologized. "Jiyeon, I'm sorry."

I was so mad at him that I wanted to kick his stomach.

"Pabo. Lee Joon, you pabo." I said to him and got up.

As I turned away and made a few steps to leave him, I saw someone was standing in front of the door.

And she was tearing up, staring at me with hatred.

"Ji Eun?" I felt like faint right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, Ji Eun saw them kissing :s what will happen?

comments guys <3

to asianstorylover : you were right LOL ;p