Not A Love Story

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

I left. I ran. 

And I don't know why. Now, I sat at my secret garden with Mr Bunny.

Sighing, I let out of my miserable feeling and started to sing.

Wae jakku dugun dugundaejyo
I nae gaseumi
Waeteojilgeogatjyo

Wae jakku sumi gapaojyo
Michil geot gachi
Sumi makhajyo

Why does it keep pounding?
This heart of mine
Why does it feel like bursting out?
Why do I keep getting breathless?
I think I'm going crazy
I can' breathe

This song reflected my feeling right now, precisely. Even it is a fun song, the lyrics fitted.

Not knowing exactly how I felt, my heart kept beating.

Why was I like this? I myself have no answer for that.

By looking at the situation, I can feel that their feelings is mutual.

When Ji Eun asked him to go out for a date, he immediately said yes, without hesistation.

Why was I feeling so jealous? Why must I ran? Why did I feel mad at him? Why did I feel mad at him for saying yes?

Again, I don't know.

Hearing someone clapped when I ended my singing, I turned my head around and there he was.

He who had hugged me, and left so suddenly.

Gikwang-sunbae. He smiled sweetly and took a seat beside me.

We stayed silent for a minute or so and both of us began to speak at the same time.

He said in his laugh, ' You go first.'

'Sunbae, I wanted to asked you a question.'

'De?' he tilted his head and waited for my question.

I gathered my breathe and asked, ' Why did you hug me?'

He chuckled and his hair. I must say this, he looked handsome doing that, making me blushed.

'Well, I don't know.' his final answer was the he didn't know.

'B-but sunbae..'

'Maybe because I like you.' he muttered, cutting my words.

'E-ehh?'

He remained silent and stared at the ground, playing the grass with his fingers.

Not knowing what to say, I kept my mouth shut too, waiting for his further explaination.

'Jiyeon, I like you.' this time, he said it louder than before while looking at my face.

His face was red, he's nervous, I can tell.

'I don't know, I'm not sure when did I start to like you. Was it the time you ran into me? Was it the time you introduced me Mr Bunny and this garden? Was it the time I saw you played cheerfully with your friend whenever I walked by your class? Was it the time I met you at the rooftop? Was it the time you shouted my name and showed the banner you made, specially for me? I really don't know. But one thing for sure, I know that I must confess to you.'

I startled, trying to find the words to answer him but I can't.

I was surprised by his sweet, innocent confession.

Now that he confessed, I was unsure of my true feeling.

Why I still felt confused?

'Sunbae, I-I don't know what to say.' shuttering, I replied back to him.

He smiled and patted my head, his favourite action, and said, 'It's okay. Take your time. I know that we don't spend time together very often, but I hoped you will think about it, okay? Don't worry or feel pressured.'

I nodded and looked at his genuine eyes, they weren't lying. He really like me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

Ji Eun and I were eating at the canteen, and I can't stop thinking about that poo poo.

Why did she run?

'Oppa.' Ji Eun called me. 'Why didn't you eat?'

'Ahh, I'm fulled.'

She laughed and said, ' Oppa, you're so cute.'

'Bwoh?' I laughed with her.

'Seriously, your face is different. When you smile, you look really cute and adorable. You should smile often. Not that I don't like seeing your serious cool face, but it's good to get to see you smile sometimes.' she said, then continued to eat.

Her words made me feel blissfull. This girl, really know how to comfort people. No wonder that poo poo loves her so much.

Now, I thought about her again. And it was like a cycle, I kept asking myself, why did she run?

'Ji Eun-ahh.'

'De?' she wiped her hands with tissue but still answering my call.

'Where do you want to go tomorrow?' I asked her. To be honest, I wanted to cancel it, but seeing her excited face, I didn't have the heart to do it.

She smiled cheerfully and grasped both her hands, started to think.

'Hmmmmm, how about the amusement park?' she tilted her head, wearing a big smile on her face.

Just like I thought, she's a cute child though.

I patted her, and nodded.

'Thanks oppa.' she landed her lips on my cheek and I was froze.

I looked at her, dumbfoundedly, and she just smiled with a red face.

Little that I know, someone was looking at us, with sad eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated again :p just for my lovely readers <3 thanks a lot for supporting me ^^

 

 

Jiyeon is so cute :3