I Hate You

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

Jiyeon and Ji Eun walked in the school hallway. Students were still playing around the hallway since the bell hasn't rung yet. Jiyeon and Ji Eun were joined by a group of boys as they made their way to Jiyeon's classroom. Jiyeon and Ji Eun have a similar name. Their name sounded almost the same. They're both pretty and talented in music.

-Jiyeon-

'Sigh. What a relief.' I sat on my chair on my class after finally escaped the boys at the hallway.

'Come on. Show some love, unnie.' Ji Eun stayed with me since classes haven't started yet.

I just shook my head with a smirk. I don't understand why those guys show interest on me.

Well, there's a lot of pretty girls here.  

To many that boys from other schools keep hitting on our school's girls or waiting for them after school.

Kring!

'Unnie! Gotta rush. See you during break time. Annyeoung. ' Ji Eun ran leaving my classroom.

'Take care, hoobae!' I waved at her as she ran out of the door.

My homeroom teacher walked in with a new student followed him from behind.

Wow. This is new. 

The girls were showing interest! They stopped themselves from making-up, browsing through phones or chit chatting.

This guy must be really handsome.

Wait! I suddenly realized something.

That guy?! That salted fish! The heck?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

Why are these girls staring at me with annoying faces?

I know I'm cool but that was so obvious.

This class must be really bored. I took a look at their faces one by one and my eyes stopped at one girl.

The girl from before. The loud one.

Fun. My eyes opened twice the original size because I'm excited. Revenge for picking a fight with me.

I love making fun of loud girls like her,

That's so my style.

'Annyeoung haseyo. I'm Lee Joon. Nice to meet you.' I introduced myself with a smile on my face and bowed to them.

Girls were starting to flirt with me. Damn, this smile was priceless!

'Lee Joon, you can sit at the back. Near the window.'

My new teacher asked me to sit at the back. Right next to her.

Today's my lucky day, I thought.

I sat next to her and looked at her. She noticed that I was looking at her and she asked ' What?'

I just smiled and faced front. Class has started.

'Ya!' I called her. She pretended not hearing me so I threw a crumpled paper at her.

No reaction. She was still focusing on her book, on what the teacher was saying.

So, I decided to shoot small stones at her.

One time. Two time. Three time.

Her face was turning red as I managed to hit her arm.

One. Last. Time.

Puk! On the head! 

'Hey, you @#$*&%!!!!' she stood up and let her anger out at me. 

Mission accomplished.

'Jiyeon! What did you say? That word is banned in school. Outside. Now!' the teacher ordered her to stand outside as a punishment.

'But.. but.. I-I..' she tried to defend herself but she can only mumbled. I guessed she was shocked that she couldn't speak.

'NOW!' before she could finish her sentence, Mr Lim yelled at her.

She looked at me and said, 

'I HATE YOU!'

Was I being too much? But, after seeing her angry face, I didn't feel guilty at all. Her expression tickled me.

She left the class and had to stand outside until Math class has ended.

Revenge is sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually wrote this chap on paper at school :3 It's a bit long. Enjoy @asianstorylover :) comment please