Ouh Crap?

Stay With Me

-Joon-

I was dumbfounded. Why did she look at me like that?

'Bwoh? I know I'm handsome, but please don't make yourself looking like e, staring at me that way.'

She suddenly laughed at my words.

'Joon. You're so dumb. Hahaha.' She laughed again. I don't really get it.

'Ya! Why are you laughing?' I asked her as I walked closer.

'Poo poo, tell me, why are you laughing?'  when I stood about two inches away, she stopped her laugh.

'Okay okay. Don't come closer. I'll stop, I'll stop.' she crossed her hands and pushed me slightly.

I kept pacing towards her that I can see pores on her face.

'Joooonnn!! Stop!!!!!' she suddenly punched my chin and I fall on my .

Arghh. Even it wasn't a strong blow, but it still hurted. Plus, I didn't expect her to suddenly knocked me onto the ground. 

I rubbed my chin and groaned. Is she really a girl? How could she hit this firm?

She was standing in front of me with her hands covering . She must felt sorry, I thought.

'Joon.' if I didn't see opened, I wouldn't believe it was her calling my name.

Seriously, this is the first time she spoke that way. That sweet, caring voice I've never heard before.

'Jooonn!' she get down and shook my shoulder. I was still rubbing my red chin when I felt a cold touch on my cheek.

It was her hand. I couldn't move after feeling her touch. That soft hand and the delicate way her hands moved all over my face.

'Ya! Did I hurt you? Where is it? Is your face hurt?' she kept asking me questions nervously. I can see her worry face from this side.

She was busy lingering her hand on my chin when our eyes suddenly fixed.

My heart skipped a beat. And sweats were running down my forehead.

What is this feeling? What is this uneasy feeling yet amusing when I saw her sparkling eyes.

That brown eyes I never noticed before. That pink luscious lips man dream on. That attractive cheekbone.

I can't describe this.

Crap, this is not me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

Joon stared at me blankly. I can feel my face became red and I quickly pulled my hands off his face.

I stood up and looked at the sky to avoid this awkward situation.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. He was just staring at my face, and why should I feel this way?

Why must my cheek blushed? Why cheek? Why did you betray me?

'Ehem.' I heard he coughed and stood beside me. My eyes were still looking at the blue sky.

'Poo poo.' he called me. 'You must pay for this.' His words made me astonished.

Pay? What? I was rattled.

Upon seeing my confused face, he added, 'You punched me and you must PAY for it.'

'Wh-what? I didn't mean to punch you.' I tried defending myself.

There is no way I'm gonna pay for what I did, I mean, it was an accident. What a fuss!

'I don't care. You need to pay for it. My chin isn't for you to hit.' he smirked.

'B-but, but...'  he cut my words by denying the fact that I wasn't intend to do it.

'No buts or ifs. PAY for what you have done. ' his voice raised.

Did he just yell at me?

'NOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO. IT WASN'T MY FAULT.' I screamed in his face.

'You're kidding, right? Of course it was your fault. You punched me, you nasty girl.'

'I told you not to get closer to me, and you still did it. It was your fault to begin with. YOUR FAULT.' I protested.

'Still, it didn't give you the right to hit me just like that. This is a peace world, don't just throw a fit at someone just because you're a retard, poo poo.'

He kept boiling my anger and I wished to punch him once again.

But suddenly, the image of the delicious sushi in the lunch box kept flying in my mind.

'Okey, I'm sorry.'Did I just say that? I must have lost my mind.

Park Jiyeon-ahh, where's your dignity? Don't give up simply because of food.

But, I said it already, and there's no turning back. I need to face this cruel reality. As he spoke before, I must pay for it.

He was smilling gleefully and that just made me more irritated. Keep calm Jiyeon.

'I know you would apologize. It was obviously your fault.' Oh monkey, please stop bragging.

'Well. you have to pay.' I know I know -.-' just say it why don't you?

'We'll go on a date.' I just choked my own saliva.

With misbelief in my eyes, I sent him my death glare and he ignored it by explaining more.

'Don't get me wrong, I'm not your fan boy or a stalker if that's what you're thinking. I'm not interested in you at all.'

I sighed. 'Then, why a date?' I asked him. He rubbed his chin before going on.

'I want to be treated the whole day.' With a broad smile, he finished his wish.

'Okay.' I have to give up. I repeat, I just have to. For the sake of Mr Sushi and Mrs Tummy.

'Haha. Daebak. This evening. I'll wait for you at the front gate.' I nodded, a sign of despair just to save my stomach.

He was about to talk more when I heard the door of the staircase opened.

We both turned our attention at the door and I saw Gikwang-sshi and his basketball teammates.

I was surprised to see him and he himself also widened his eyes when he saw me.

'Jiyeon.' he called my name with that sweet voice. I'm in heaven, definitely in heaven.

'Sunbae, what are you doing here?' I asked him while Joon was looking at me with a serious face.

Take that, you jinx! I am now talking to the most handsome guy in school.

God bless my mother and father.

'Nothing particular. I just feeling like staring at the sky today but it seemed that we interrupted you.' he smiled.

I shook my head and determinely explained. 'Ahh, no! We were just chatting.'  we were just chatting? It looked like I was defending myself from an accusion of cheating by my boyfriend, which in this case, Gikwang-sshi.

Ahh Jiyeon, your imagination is beyond reality. Stop dreaming.

He gave me a cute laughed and smiled. He tilted his head and said,' I see. Anyhow, we should get going to the gym or we need to run around the field till our bone break.'

I bowed and waved at him with the cutest smile I can give while he walked away.

'Ahhh.' he suddenly turned around. 'Before I forgot, you'll be coming to cheer me this evening right? Don't be late and bring a banner.'

He teased me and smiled. I just nodded and he left us with his friends.

'This evening?' I suddenly heard Joon mumbled to me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him scaredly.

Standing with crossed arms, he glared at me.

I almost forgot, this evening, I need to go on a date with him.

Ouh, crap!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm running out of ideas -.- enjoy :D hehe btw, what do you think of the new poster? ^^