Jinx, Poo Poo

Stay With Me

Jiyeon's house [PRESENT]

-Joon-

Hyoming and Ji Eun were actually fun to be with. They didn't nag or brag. They just like GO. They didn't even mind that I'm 18.

Well, more on that later.

'Jieyon-ah'

I looked up and turned to the back.

Jackpot.

Jiyeon was standing at the stairs, looking astonished. Bet she never expect to see me this soon, huh?

She was dumbfounded! She couldn't even lift her finger. She stared at me, unbelievingly. 

I smiled. Well, it was a smirk to be exact.

I couldn't help but to admire this precious scene. 

'Unnie.' Ji Eun called her. This time, she heard it and tilt her head. 

'De?' She just looked at Ji Eun blankly.

'Are you okay, unnie? Why are you being weird?'

'Ahh. Shiro. I-I-um. What are you guys doing here?' she asked her. I could see that there was anxiety and impatient tone in her question.

'Ohh. We're here to discuss about the muscic festival.' GO told her.

She just nodded. I can't read her expression. Was she happy or shocked?

'Jiyeon-ah!' Hyomin stood up. 'Let's go to the park and talk more, shall we?'

'Yeah! Let's go.' Ji Eun said while she and GO got up from their couch.

I stood up too. I looked at Jiyeon, why didn't she move yet?

All three were already outside. 

'Ya!' she looked at me, furiously. 'Let's go or you'll be ditch.'

She kept glaring at me without responding. And then, something came out from .

'You.. stupid.. little.. jinx..' she mumbled. 

Jinx? You gotta be kidding me. Out of million other words, jinx? 

'What are you?' I asked.

'Bwoh?' she didn't seem to find my question relevant. 

'What is your problem?' I asked her again, correcting my question.

Her eyes widened. Whoaa. My question wasn't too much, right? But by looking at her face- wait, was it?

She walked closer to me and now she was right in front of me.

'You. You are my stupid PROBLEM!!' she cried the last word out loud. 

'Slow down, will ya? My ears'll bleed the minute you open your lousy mouth!'

'Lousy?' she breathed in to calm herself. She looked right in my eyes and said,

'I. HATE. YOU.' And that made it two hates today. 

Heh, teasing time.

'But I love you.' I brought my face closer to hers than I can felt her breathe she can felt mine.

These words must been a big shock to her because her eyes almost popped out of her socketball.

'PUFFFF' can't hold it any longer. ' HAHAHHAHA' I burst into laughter.

LOL, Her expression was PRICELESS that I almost die of laughter.

LORD. I had to admit that she looked cute with that big puppy eyes. Whoa, what? Did I just thought she was cute? NO.

After I finally came to my sense, I turned around and walked out of the house.

'Come on, poo poo. They're waiting.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

Poo poo? Goodness. Why me? Why must he choose me to make fun of?

But he was right. They're waiting. I should get going now. I took my brown cardigan and went towards them.

He stood there with that arrogant look. I loathe it.

'Unnie, you're so slow. Come on!' Ji Eun shouted as they made their way to the park.

They were a little ahead of me and I don't have the mood to play with my dear hoobae. 

Ji Eun was running and jumping around. Why was that kid so happy?

Hyomin and GO walked side by side. Hyomin was smiling widely. That sly fox.

Well, I was happy for her. She finally had her wish come true.

And that jinx. What made him stop so suddenly? Don't tell me-

'Poo poo.' I was right. He wanted to walk with me. I ignored him and kept a distance between him but he kept coming closer.

Aishh. This jinx. Annoying.

'Am I irritating you?' YES for god sake, a big capital Y E S. I wished I could say it out loud. But the words weren't coming out from my mouth.

'Ya! I didn't know that you're this deaf.' he kept annoying me. 

I took bigger and faster steps but he managed to keep up with his long legs. 

Why was I born short? Omma, appa.

'Poo poo, wait up!'

I can't take it anymore, kyaaaaaaaa.

The time I was about to blow-

'We're here! Unnie, let's play the swing!' Ji Eun pulled me to the swing at the park. I couldn't say no 'cause I freakin' love to play swing!

You should be grateful, jinx. Ji Eun was your little savior. If she a minute late, just a minute, you'll be in the grave already.

You were just lucky. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I'm super busy with school tasks and all >.< This chap a little ridiculous though hehe