Freezes The Time

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

"J-joon." I stumbled on my words and got up from the swing quickly.  He looked at me with a serious face.

"Jiyeon." he called me. "I like you."

Flinching, I don't how to answer his confession. I haven't made up my mind yet about Gikwang and now him?

But, why did my heart beat so fast? Hearing his words, I canfeel it racing. Nervous.

"I-I.." Mumbling, I shut my mouth as I really don't know what to say.

"So, what's your answer?" he asked me, clasping the rope of the swings. That soon? How did he expect me to give an answer right away?

Gikwang gave me times to think but he - he's so rush.

I sigh. "Joon. I need time to think."

"What time? Just make up your mind already." He said, showing disappointed face. Aish, this guy. He has no patience.

Closing my eyes to find calmness, I opened it back and looked at him.

"Why do you like me?" I ask him, making he startled a little.

"Eh?"

"I asked, why do you like me?"

"I don't know." He shruged. I widened my eyes.His answer was a bit disappointing.

"You don't know?" I crossed my arms, giving him suspicious look.

Was he joking when he confessed before?

"Well." He flinched, his head. "I guess, it's because you're different."

My heart skipped a beat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

She looked at me with those innocent eyes. Those pretty brown eyes.

"Jiyeon?" I called her name when she didn't respond.

"E-eh?" She touched her hair and cleared . "What do you mean?"

"You're different than other girls." I stepped closer to her. "Really different. And that is how you caught my heart."

She walked backwards as I kept approaching her, reaching my hand on hers,to make her stopped.

"J-joon." She stuttered. I can see her face was red. I like seeing her red cheek.

"Jiyeon, I really like you." I touched her hair while my right hand was still holding her hand.

"At first, I thought it was nothing. But after spent more times with you, I started to like you. Your face when I tease you, how you laugh at my words, how you always argue with me. You're really special, Jiyeon. I think that's why I was so mad when I saw Gikwang hugged you."

I exhaled, letting her hand go and kept my eyes on her. She looked at me, and chuckled.

"Joon. Thanks." she said, keeping her face down, looking at the ground.

Thanks? That's her reaction? How about a yes or a no? Shouldn't she give me a more clear answer?

"But, give me more time, please." she pleaded, looking at me with sparkling eyes that made me melted.

"Fine." I crossed my arms. "You need to tell me the answer as soon as you figure it out, okay?"

She nodded, forming a smile on her face which make me smiled too.

"So." I grabbed her hand. "For now, let have fun!"

She laughed and nodded again. I asked her to sit on the swing and pushed her.

"Joon, you're such a weakling. Push harder, fool." she ordered that I can felt she was pouting.

"Alright. As you wish, princess." So, I push the swing harder, making her screamed and laughed.

"Yeahhh." she exclaimed as she soared the sky on the swing. She's so cute :3

I hope time would freeze, because I wanted my life to be like this, forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update!!! :D hehe exam is finally over, yippieeeeee~~

so, anyone miss me? LOL enjoy and  comments guys <3