The so-called Date-part I

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

They reached the city after getting off the bus and they walked into the shopping area. It was Saturday, so the place was a little packed. Joon, who always hated crowded area, stood at a corner to stay loose. Jiyeon. Hyomin and GO seemed to discuss about something and Jiyeon looked a little upset.

-Jiyeon-

'Hyomin-ahh. Why should I go with him?' They were unbelievable. How could they do this to me.

Hyomin sighed. 'Jiyeon-ahh. I need to help GO find a guitar tuner since I'll be buying my new scores too. It's easier to go separate ways. You and Joon can start looking for the costumes.' She seemed a little upset for my immatured behaviour.

Jiyeon, stay strong for the sake of your tummy. It's not like you can get people buying you expensive sushi everyday.

'Okay. I'll go with him.'  I smiled to cheer Hyomin up. She got fair point. I was being unreasonable.

They waved at me and said we'll be meeting here after 2 hours.

Now, it was just me and that jinx. What was I going to do with him in these 2 hours?

I felt someone pushed me. It was that jinx. We looked at each other awkwardly.

'Should we go now? This place's annoying.' He asked me while looking at the crowd.

'You're right. Let's go.' We walked out the shopping complex and went to the streets. Now, this was relieving.

We could find almost anything here. The stalls sold food, books, clothes, you name it.

I felt a little uneasy to be left alone with him. It's our first time being alone together.

'So.' He spoke up. 'Did you miss me?' Again, he asked me without looking at my face.

Seriously? That was so rude you jinx!

'Well, those 2 days were the best day of my life.' I tried to be a little mean. Serve you right!

'Oh. I see.' I couldn't see his face because he looked away but he sounded disappointed.

Was I being too mean? I coughed to hide my guilt.

'Well. Why were you absent?' I mumbled the question.

He laughed. 'So, you did miss me, huh?' He looked at me with cheerful face.

Aishh. He was annoying, I thought to myself. I was just being nice, don't be so full of yourself, youu monkeyyy.

'Shiro! It's just that hoobae kept asking for you. It was tiring.'

'Oh, that cute girl?' He seemed surprised. Cute? Yes, my dear hoobae is the cutest thing on earth. Ji Eun should be happy listening to this.

But, why did I feel a little - depressed- ?

'De. So, why?' I asked him. To be honest, I was curious too.

-Joon-

'De. So, why?' she asked me. Was it for her hoobae of she herself was curious? I'm not sure.

Well, I might just tell her, though.

'Did you remember the day we met at the park?' I asked her.

She nodded. 'Yeahh, you left suddenly after receiving a phone call.'

'Well, it was my little brother. He called to tell me that my noona came home.'

'Noona?' She seemed shocked.

'Yes, my noona. She lived in Japan and paid us a visit that day. That day was a nightmare. My noona looked innocent and nice but she is the SCARIEST creature ever. Trust me, you don't want to know more.'

I paused to see her reaction. Expressionless. I continued my story.

'She put something in my food. I don't know what was it. To be exact, I don't want to know what was that thing. That night, my stomach hurted and I kept going to the toilet back and forth. It was doomed. I can't get up from my bed. The next day, she left home, laughing her off and told me it had been a while since she make me suffered. And that was how my two doomsdays flowed.'

'AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA' or should I say LOL? She was laughing so hard that she was about to throw up.

'Yaaa! Don't laugh!' I covered since people were looking at us now. And I felt embarrased to be laugh at like that.

She pulled my hand and kept laughing. This girl. I lifted her up and took her to the side to avoid people attention.

'Joon!!! Put me downnnnnnn!' She finally stop laughing so I put her down before she turned into The Hulk.

'Laugh at me again, and I'll throw you into the river.' I threatened her.

-Jiyeon-

He looked at me with scary face. Okay, okay. I was going overboard. Don't look at me like that, you scared me.

I smiled to say sorry.

'Mianei. But, that was just hilarious. How could you fall for that trick? Whoaa, you're noona is amazing. I want to meet her.'

'You fool. I didn't expect her to be that evil after not seeing us for 6 months.' He defended himself.

He looked like a child with that puppy eyes. 'Arasso. I'm sorry.' I couldn't help but felt guilty.

He finally smiled after hearing my apology.  But after that, he looked a little down.

'Yaa, what is wrong with you?' I asked him because I was a little worried to see him like that.

'I-I..' What? Why did he look nervous?

'I'm sorry to.' What did he just say? I looked confused.

'About that day. The crumpled paper and stones.' He looked down. Was this the first time he ever apologize to someone?

I almost forgot about that incident. Come to think of it, I didn't notice that I wasn't feeling annoyed anymore.

Maybe because of his puppy look? Whatever it was, there was no point of holding grunge. He seemed guilty though.

'Never mind. I forgot about it already.' I said to him.

He seemed relieved  to hear that. Now, he was happy back.

'Should we start finding?' He suddenly asked me. Ommo. I slap my head. We should be finding some costumes now not apologize to each other.

I chuckled. 'Yes, you're right. I almost forgot. Let's go.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon was being guilty. Haha. How was it?