Misunderstanding

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

I let out a heavy sigh and lay my head on the table. Hyomin was gone with GO, to the library maybe? Well, we won the music festival but I didn't feel happy at all.

After seeing my hoobae cried her heart out, I wanted to blame everything on Joon. Why was he being unreasonable? I don't get him. Every time, things seemed to turn out right, he just ruined everything.

When I stood up, I saw a figure passing by our class room and I knew who was it. Quickly, I grabbed my phone and chased the girl.

"Ji Eun!" I yelled her name.

She turned at me and frowned. After sending death glare to me, she kept walking. I knew I couldn't let things to be this way, so I pulled her wrist to make her stop.

"What?" she scowled.

"Ji Eun, about that day, it was a misunderstood. I-I" I stuttered the words and finally shut my mouth.

"Pfft." she crossed her arms. "Jiyeon unnie, I never thought that you would do something like that, behind my back. You knew that I like Joon oppa. How could you betrayed me? I'm not mad if you told me you like him too. But, doing that? Where is your sense, unnie? And I thought, you're better. I guess I was wrong."

"Ji Eun!" I kept calling her name, but she ignored me and walked out of the building. I felt a heat sensation on my face which was covered by tears.

Her words, her words, really upset me.

I rushed to the school garden so no one would see me cried a river. Sat there with Mr Bunny by my side, I let out all of my frustration.

"Jiyeon?" I heard a soft whisper. As I turned my head, I saw Gikwang sunbae was smiling at me. But eventually he was shocked of my tears.

"Jiyeon-ahh, what happened? Why did you cry?" he patted my head softly and wore a worry face.

I shook my head, refused to tell him what happened.

He sat beside me. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, but at least smile a bit when I'm here, will ya?"

I chuckled in between tears. I leaned my head on his broad shoulder and closed my eyes.

Trying to erase my sadness and misery, I sighed. Sitting up straight, I look at Gikwang and said, "Thank you, Gikwang sunbae."

He smiled sweetly and shook his head. "No problem for my little princess."

Aishh, I blushed for his overload sweetness.

"Jiyeon-ah." he called my name softly. "Are you free this Saturday?"

"Eh?" I looked at him.

"I want to take you on a date. Will you let me?" he asked with a delicate voice.

I nodded. He was too sweet that I can't reject his offer.

"Yeahhh!" he exclaimed like a cute little boy.

Ji Eun, don't worry. I'm gonna fix everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"Arghhh!" I groaned as she wasn't picking up her phone. This irritated me. I called her dozen of times and she still refused to answer my calls.

"Lee Joon, why are you so stupid? She can be yours if you just be patient for a second." I cursed myself.

"Joon oppa?" I heard someone's voice and I saw Ji Eun was standing at the door, with her hand on the knob.

"Ji Eun." I uttered. She walked weakly towards me and smiled bitterly.

"You like her, don't you oppa?" she asked suddenly.

I kept my head down as I don't want to answer the question because I was afraid I'll hurt her.

"I'll take that as a yes then." she announced before tapping my arm.

"Eh?"

"Do you love her, oppa?"

"..."

"Is that a yes?"

"...."

"I understand." she whispered and grasped my right hand. She looked at me and smiled sincerely.

"If you love her, chase her, oppa. I'm actually feel bad because I said bad things at her before. I didn't mean to, but I went red. I like you, oppa. I really like you. But you love her, right? There's a big difference between those two feelings." she said with a sad expression.

"Ji Eun-ah." I opened my mouth. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, oppa. Love can't be forced. I'm gonna meet her and tell her that I had forgave her already."

She released my hand and turned away. Suddenly, she stopped and glanced at me.

"You better hurry, Joon oppa. Gikwang oppa can be pretty greedy sometimes." she yelled and left, leaving me with a mixed feeling.

What should I do now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! :D

 

Oh no, is Jiyeon choosing Gikwang? But, Ji Eun was sorry for her break out. What will Joon do?