Pendant

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

"Good luck, Jiyeon!" Siwon oppa screamed as I linked my arm with Ji Eun and headed to school.

Finally, the music festival was held today at our school. Wow, I can't believe o many things happen in just one month.

Meeting Joon and Gikwang. Time flew so fast.

I haven't tell Ji Eun about Joon yet. Well, I wanted to make up my mind first before telling her and Hyomin.

We reached the school and I went to the backstage where Hyomin, GO and Joon were waiting for me while Ji Eun tried to find a seat.

"Unnie, good luck, arasso?" she kissed my cheek and I nodded.

"Jiyeon~~~" Hyomin exclaimed as she saw me entering the special room for us.

Joon and GO stood at a corner, practising. Joon looked really handsome with that black jacket and white t-shirt.

Aigo, what were you thinking, Jiyeon-ahh? >.<

"Are you ready?" I asked Hyomin as we sat down on the couch prepared.

"Kind of. I'm nervous." she cupped her face, scrunching her nose.

"Me too." I sighed. I'm so nervous. Really really nervous.

I decided to take some air to calm myself down so I walked out the room and wandered around the school.

"Jiyeon?" Someone called my name so I looked back and saw Gikwang.

"Gikwang sunbae." he flashed a sweet smile and stepped closer to me.

He wore a red apron and he looked really cute.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me, crossing his arm. Oh my god, he looked so cute. Kyaa~

I nodded my head and smile slightly. "Yes, I'm so nervous."

He laughed. "Don't worry. You'll do good."

"Are you going to watch me perform, sunbae?" I asked him. Even I haven't decide on him or Joon, deep down, I wanted him to cheer on me.

"Of course I will." he patted my head gently. "Better, I have something for you."

He took out something from his cargo pant's pocket and gave it to me.

By the time it reached my hand, I realized it was a bracelet.

"This is a special pendant I made for you." he smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Sunbaee! It's so pretty. Thank you." I told him, smiling widely. He's such a sweet and caring person.

I can't believe he made that black bracelet for me! It looked really simple with the pink ribbon.

"Here. Let me put it for you." he took the bracelet from my hand and wrapped it around my wrist. It fitted perfectly.

He really put efforts on it. I'm so thankful.

"Thank you sunbae. It's so pretty." I said again, forming a smile on my lips.

"No problem." He suddenly held my hand. "Win ,okay? I'm gonna cheer for you."

He tilted his head and showed his cute smile. I blushed because of his touch. God.

"Of course, sunbae." I nodded.

He left to his booth while I went inside the backstage again.

As I closed the room's door, I heard someone exclaimed behind me.

"Pretty bracelet."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"Where's Jiyeon?" I asked Hyomin after finished pratice with GO.

"She went out for some air." she told me while working on her score for the last time.

I saw her before and she looked really beautiful wearing a knee-length white lace dress. Her hair was loosed with soft waves.

Suddenly, I saw someone opened the door and it was Jiyeon.

I noticed something different about her. She was wearing a black bracelet.

I didn't see it on her hand before when I was practising. Hmm, maybe it was from Ji Eun, her hoobae?

I was about to call her when Hyomin cut my way.

"Pretty bracelet." she said as Jiyeon closed the door.

"It is right?" she exclaimed, turning her head to Hyomin. "Gikwang sunbae made this specially for me."

My heart sank as I heard his name coming out from . So, he made it for her. So, she liked it.

"It's so pretty, Jiyeon-ahhhh! Awww, he's so sweet." Hyomin held her hand to take a closer look of it.

Jiyeon smiled brightly when Hyomin kept praising the black bracelet.

"Hmmph. I can do so much better." I mutter to myself.

"Really?" A voice shocked me from behind, and guess what? It was GO.

He smirked at me before saying, "Jealous, huh?"

"Of course not! Why would I? It's not that pretty. It's just a plain, dull black bracelet. If it was me, I'll definitely make better than him." I snapped a little while he kept smiling.

"Yeah right, Joon." he said sarcastically and walked to his guitar on the table in the center of the room.

Someone suddenly approached me and patted my shoulder.

"Joon!"

"What?"

"Let's do our best, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

"Yeah, whatever." he shrugged and walked away, without looking at me.

Did something happened? Why was he ignoring me?

Was he mad or something? He was so strange.

"Jiyeon, let's go. It's time." Hyomin yelled from the door and I rushed towards her.

Finally, it's time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, Joon is jealous >.<

Comments guys :D