Owl Chain

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

It had been half an hour since Joon left Jiyeon to go to pay for the meals' bill. Jiyeon started to feel fed-up, having to wait for him this long. She was about to leave the place when her phone suddenly rang.

-Jiyeon-

Kring! Kring! I took out my phone from my pocket and Hyomin's name appeared on the ID caller.

'Yaboseyyo.' I answered her call.

'Jiyeon-ahh. Where are you? We've been waiting for you.'

'Bwoh? Is it 5 already?'

'Ne. Where are you? I don't want to be late. My dad will be furious if I go back after 6. Palli.' I heard Hyomin's voice started to crack.

I can tell that she was nervous. Hmm. Her dad was quite stritch.

'But I'm waiting for Joon.' Where was that jinx anyway? Aishh.

'Jiyeon-ahhhhh. Joon called us 30 minutes ago telling us that he headed home because something came up. Come here quick, arasso? We'll be waiting.'  Hyomin hang up after finished speaking.

I almost dropped my precious phone. What? That jinx. How could he- ahhhh!

'Ahhhhhh! That stupid stupid stupid jinx!!!!!!!!!!' I yelled and stomped on my feet, leaving the place with anger.

How could he do that? Gentleman my fooot!! He told me to wait here and ditched me? I even gave him my money =='

Jiyeon-ahhh, you fool. Babo. How could you trust that rude guy? That stupid monkey.

While I kept thinking about that jinx, I didn't realize I finally reached the place.

I saw Hyomin and G.O near a fountain in the shopping complex. They saw me and ran towards me because of my shopping bags.

I had to admit I was a little carried away while buying the costumes' preparation.

And that Joon didn't give any opinion about whether we should dress funky or simple, so I bought both.

I even bought masquarade masks, thinking that we might need to dress mysteriously.

'Jiyeon-ahh.' G.O was shocked to see these bunch of bags. 'Are girls normally shop these much?'

I smiled. 'Of course. Girls always buy more than they need. Hee.' He smiled and help me with these freaking shopping bags,

Ahh, he's so nice. No wonder Hyomin had set her eyes on him. If Joon is this nice, hmm, I couldn't even imagine it.

That jinx, with that rouge face of him, how could he be nice.

Just thinking about him made me feel mad. 'Jiyeon-ahh. Are you okay?' I heard Hyomin asked me.

'Ne? Of course. Why wouldn't I be okay?' I smiled. She laughed while slapping my shoulder.

'Then, what's up with that angry face? Jiyeon-ahh, you're so cute.' She said while slapping my shoulder, again.

 l chuckled and pinched her cheek.

G.O just laughed at our childlish behaviour and walked to the bus stop.

'Let's go.' Hyomin held my hand and I strutted beside her.

'Did you have fun?' I asked Hyomin as we were walking. She nodded and smiled.

I can tell that she was so happy. I'm glad. But a little upset, because of that jinx. Ahh, why did I keep thinking about him?

'I'm happy. Thanks Jiyeon.' she smiled at me and hugged my shoulder.

'Good, me too.' I smiled back. Fakely.

We took on the bus and reached home separately.

G.O accompanied Hyomin to her house and I headed home.

I saw a black Hyundai parked outside my house. 'Si Won oppa!' I clapped my hand.

'Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!' I yelled the moment I opened the front door.

Si Won oppa was sitting on the couch, smiling at me. 'Hi.' I jumped to sit right next to him and told him about my day.

He laughed, smiled, patted me and listen to my stories faithfully. This is why I loved him. He's such a good listener.

'Are you upset of that Joon guy?'' he suddenly asked me.

'I'm mad at him!!! That stupid jinx.' I punched  the couch. 'If I see him at school, I would jump on his back and strangle him to death.'

Si Won oppa just laughed after hearing my nagging. 'You really hate him?' He asked me again.

I looked at him and he was looking back, with a serious face. I tilted my head and stared blankly at him.

He raised his eyebrow, signing that he was waiting for my answer.

'Yeah, he's annoying. I hate guys like him.'

Si Won oppa smiled at me. 'Oppaaaaa.' I yelled at him. What was wrong with him? Asking me weird question with a serious face then smiling after hearing my answer.

He laughed again. Aishh. This oppa. He looked sweet laughing like that. If I wasn't his sister, I would definitely hook him up. HAHAHA. You're insane, Park Jiyeon.

'Stop hating him or you'll be falling for him.' He patted me and left to the door.

'I'm going, take care.' He waved at me and stepped out of the house.

I just sit there, looking confused. What did he mean?

Me head felt heavy and I couldn't bear it anymore. I need to take a bath, to rejuvenate myself after this one long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished showering and I put my mickey mouse pyjamas on. I took my bag to look for my phone, when my hand suddenly touched something which felt like a chain in the bag.

I removed the chain out of my bag. It was a silver chain with an owl locket. It suddenly reminded me of my day before.

[Flashback]

'Kyaaaa~ That is so cute!!!!!!' I yelled as I saw an owl silver chain at the jewelry stall. I've been wanting for this chain like forever.

Joon stared at me who was running to the stall and choosing which chain should I buy.

He came to me and said, 'Poo poo, stop doing that. You're not 6 anymore.' He laughed.

I ignored his senseless comment and kept searching for the right one. Which one should I buy? Which one?

I can't decide T.T God, please send an angel to help me decide. There are so many of them.

While working on my brain to choose just one pretty chain, I felt something on my neck.

When I looked down, I saw a cute owl silver chain with a red diamond decorations on it wrapped around my neck. When I turned back, Joon was smiling, looking satisfied.

'It suits you.' He smiled while observing at the chain and suddenly looked up.

Our eyes meet and I can feel my heart was beating fast. Why was I like this?

'Buy that one. You look good with it, poo poo.'

'Ahh. Yes. It's nice. Thanks.' Why did I talk politely. Jiyeon-ahhh, wake up!!

'Wait, jinx. You should have pay for this after saying those stuffs.' Finally, I've come to my sense.

'Bwoh? Why should I? I'm not gonna spending a penny for a poo poo.' He laughed and kept laughing as he walked away.

Seriously? Keep calm, Jiyeon, when you're dealing with a monkey, it takes times to make peace.

No need to let the dogs out.

'I'll buy you one some other time, though.' As I was about to pay, I heard him and froze for a moment.

When I looked back, I saw him, standing near a takoyaki stall, sniffing the food.

I was so confused of his saying that I decided not to think about it more.

I paid for the chain and walked towards him.

[End of flashback]

I stared at the chain.

'Stop hating him or you'll be falling for him.'

Ahh! I dropped it when I recalled what Si Won oppa was telling me before. Great, now it will stucked in my head forever.

Thanks oppa -.-'

I can't think straght right now.

I 'm in a serious need of sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chap is only from Jiyeon's pov. Hee. Happy reading guys