Banner

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

The crowd was going crazy. Well, who can blame them? Gikwang-sunbae pulled off a great performance and he definitely deserved a standing ovation.

Still, I didn't get a chance to show him the banner I made. I didn't have high hope that he'll like it though since his fanclub members brought their own banners too.

'OPPAAA! I LOVE YOUUU!!' I heard someone screamed from behind. Hyomin heard it as well and we just exchanged looks.

I laughed at Hyomin's expression while Ji Eun kept her eyes on the game.

'Ahh, oppa! Here!' Ji Eun called someone and  it was Joon.

My heart thumped as he took his seat next to Ji Eun. I was so nervous that I didn't dare to look at him.

'Joon, hi.' Hyomin greeted him. I didn't know if Joon greet her back because I kept my head down.

The spectators roared with excitement when Gikwang and GO showed a skillful performance to guarantee our winning.

Our school was now ahead the opposition team with 7 points.

'Ahh, oppa! Stop it. Hahaha.' I suddenly heard Ji Eun talked and as I turned my head to the left, she was laughing while slapping Joon's arm.

Joon was laughing too and he noticed I was looking at them. He glanced at me and his face was expressionless.

By the look in his eyes, I can tell that he was mad. My assumption was right because he turned his face to the front as if he didn't see me.

My heart ached. I don't why, but it felt hurt to be looking at like that by him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

I turned my head to the front. Jiyeon was looking at me before with a pleading look.

I was so pissed off. At first, I thought, I'll just make up with her but when I saw her face earlier, my blood boiled.

She was so pleased to see that babo scored a point. It was obvious. She's a girl that show her true feeling with her face.

The look on her face, irritated me. Plus, the crowd kept cheering on that babo and that just like added kerosene in a fire.

Of course Jiyeon would love him! He was the school ulzzang.. But, seeing his performance, I can definitely do better.

And then suddenly, 'it' happened. Exactly as I thought, she's such a crazy fangirl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

'Jiyeon-ahh. Palli. Show your banner.' I almost forgot about the banner because of Joon's action.

Well, should I? Hmm, I had nothing to lost even if sunbae doesn't like it. At least, I kept my promise.

'You're right. Hehe. I wonder if he like it.' I asked Hyomin and she just smiled to reassure me.

'Go on. I'm sure he'll like it.'

Okay. I just need to shout his name and show this banner, right?

'Gikwang-sunbaeeeee, hwaitingg!!!' I yelled as loud as I could to make sure he hear me.

And it worked! He turned his face to look for the caller.

'Sunbaeeeeeeeeeee!' I yelled again and he finally found me sandwiched in the crowd.

I pointed my banner so he could read it. He smiled and waved at me.

My heart was going to burst due to excessive pumping.

I was so happy, no, extremely happy.

He just made my day. I looked at the banner I made, and it read ' Gikwang-sunbae. You can do it. Hwaiting!'

I wonder which word that made him smiled. Either way, I don't really care because I was in a good mood.

But then, when I looked at my left, the smile I was wearing disappear.

Lee Joon was looking at me with a bitter look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's kinda short, but have fun reading guys :D

 

btw, don't forget to drop by my new fanfic, jijoon fanfic again ^^

this time, I don't focus on just one or two idol groups, I picked the characters based on the couple I ship.

visit, subcsribe :P and comment :-

School Love