Lee Joon, The Hot Guy

Stay With Me

A few hours before.

[Narrator]

It was music class, the last period of class 1-B, where Ji Eun was one of the dweller. The class was a little boring since the students were not really paying attention. As an obedient student, Ji Eun kept her eyes opened even though she felt like finding a bed to lie and a pillow to hug. She sometimes failed to fight her powerful sleepy force but she endured it the moment her head was about to fall. Luckily, the teacher didn't see her weird sleeping pose.

-Ji Eun- 

Huh? I blinked my eyes like a million times to stay awake. I breathed in and out.

'This is like forever. When will that stupid bell gonna ring?' I heard someone whined from the back seat. Hmm, must be the lazy guy.

'Kringgggggg!'

'Finally!' I groaned. 'I can't wait to go home and sleep!' I said to myself.

While packing my stuffs, I heard some girls talked about something that caught my ears.

Eavesdropping time! Hehe. I pretended to be busy and packed my possessions as slow as possible.

'Ya! Have you check out the new guys? The hot brothers!'

'Well, I only get to see the younger brother. He's cute!'

'Too bad! You should see his older brother. mann, he's hot.' 

'I heard from the seniors that his name is Lee Joon.'

'Really? Is he really hot? Like Gikwang-sshi?'

'Well, multiple two Gikwang and you got Lee Joon.'

'Whoa! This is huge. We should go and check out on him.'

'Fine. But the older brother is mine. You just take the cute one you were so fond of.'

'Whatever.'

The three girls left classroom after finished that cheesy conversation. There're new students here? Well, whatever. Not interested.

I suddenly dropped my bag when I realized something. Brothers? Cute? Hot? Why are these words sounded familiar to me?

Think, Ji Eun. Think. 'Got it.' I punched the table. Ouch! My hand hurt. Nvm. Forget about this stupid hand.

I recalled my-fell-to-the-ground-because-of-handsome-guy-incident. The one who accidentally hit me must be Lee Joon.

And that guy who apologized should be the cute younger brother. Whoa. Take it back Ji Eun! I'm so in this. So in this!

'Lee Joon, huh?' I said to myself, again. I smiled. My school life is going to be so much fun!

I walked out and saw Hyomin-unnie at the stairs, talking to a teacher. They looked serious, though.

Hmm, should I wait?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyomin-

'Ne, seonsaengnim.' I nodded. The teacher walked away after finally explained. 

'Hyomin-unnie!' someone shocked me from behind.

Aishh. This naughty hoobae! Ji Eun just smiled when I glared at her. 

'Ya! Do that again and I'll grilled you on the bonfire! You almost give me a heart attack!' I warned her.

This troubled girl. Always give me a headache. 

'Hehe! Unnie! What were you talking about to the teacher with that serous face of yours? That is so not you.'

'Well, you're a hoobae. I should at least explain it to you. hmm. Every year, our school would hold a music festival and invite other schools to join us. Jiyeon is our best singer and I won a piano competition last month so the teacher wanted Jiyeon and I to enter a talent contest.'

She nodded obediently after hearing my words.

'So, just the two of you represent our school?' she asked me in a serious tone. She seemed to be interested in this.

'No, I had to find boys to join us. Any suggestion?'

'Unnie! How about that GO guy who you have crush one?' she yelled my embarrassed secret out. I looked around.

Nobody's here. Pheww! This girl! 

'Ya! Do you even need to shout it? Aishh.'

'Mianei. So, how about him? Jiyeon-unnie said he won the second place in the singing competition last year.'

Her eyes sparkled as she spoke in excitement. This girl can be really cute sometimes. I smiled. 

'Yeah, you're right. I should give him a call and ask.'

'Unniee! You already have his number?! How cheesy. Did you guys gave a goodnight kiss to each other everyday before sleep?'

She teased me continuously and poked my arm with a Hyomin-unnie-finally-get-through-phase-one look.

I felt like throwing her from the 104th floor of the Empire State Building. 

'Ji Eun-ahh! Stop it already, okay? You're definitely getting on my nerves. Aishh. We're classmates. Of course I need to have his number. So, keep your filthy mouth shut!'

'Hehe, mianei unnie. ' She smile cutely. I sighed. 'I 'll just let it slip this time.' *Actually fell for her cuteness.

I took out my phone and dialed GO's number.

Tut! Tut!

'Yoboseyo?' I heard GO's macho voice. Melting.

'GO-ahh?' 

'Hyomin-ah. What's up?'

'Are you free today?'

'Why?'

'Still remember about the music festival next month? The teacher asked Jiyeon and I to participate in the talent contest. Are you interested in helping us?'

'Ouh. Sure, why not. this should be fun.'

'Alright! Thank you. That is so sweet of you. Let's meet up so we can talk more. Wait for me at the park at 2.'

'Okay. Hey, wait! Can my friend, Joon tag along?' Huh, Joon? That hot guy?

'Lee Joon, our new classmate?' Ji Eun looked at me curiously as I mentioned Joon's name.

'Yeah, can he? Please, hee. Plus, I need some guy friend too.' Aishh. Melting again.

'O-okay.' Nervous but I chuckled to cover it up.

'As long as he's good. He's good right?' I asked for confirmation.

'You just wait and see.'

He hung up and Ji Eun was staring at me with an unreadable expression.

'What?' I asked her.

'Did you just say Joon? He'll join you?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Can I come with you? Please. Unnie, please.' She pleaded with aegyo-ing.

Ahh. Annoying.

'Fine! Fine!' I finally agreed to stop her annoying aegyo.

'Yeah! Yeah!.' She jumped out like a 5 years old kid who just got a candy.

'Let's go, unnie!'

She grabbed my hand and walked while singing.

Why is she so happy? Could it be, she like that hot guy, Lee Joon?

Hmm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys. You'll just have to wait a little longer for Jijoon moments, kekeke~