The Photos

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

We stayed at GO's house to practice for the music festival.

All of us were feeling tense given that time and tide wait for no man. We only got 5 days to practice.

Joon and I still in bad term. I mean, when I came with Hyomin, he just glared at me and I ignored him too.

About Gikwang's confession, I haven't made up my mind yet.

But, now, I had no time to think about it since my next 5 days with be filled with singing practice and of course, Lee Joon the monkey jinx.

"Jiyeon-ah" Hyomin called me while the boys worked on the acoustic guitar outside.

"De?"

"Did it go smoothly?" she asked me. I blinked my eyes a few times, signalling that I don't get her question.

"Ya" she pinched my cheek. "Gikwang-sunbae. The amusement park. How was it?"

I smiled and sticked my tongue out , "I'm not gonna tell."

"Jiyeon-ah! Don't be so stingy. Tell me, faster, tell." she shook my body to the extend I almost fall of the couch.

"Park Hyomin, stop!" I yelled at her in between laugh.

She stopped shaking my body and looked at me, smiling.

"Mianei. Now, tell or I'll do it again" she threatened me, showing her small fist.

'Arraso. I'll tell."

"Really?" she sat in front of me, waiting for me to tell the story.

"We went to the shooting range and he won me two bears. I repeat two bears and they are so cute. I know right, he's so sweet. So, it was late evening and we sat on a bench, recalling our day. I told him I wanted to take a picture and we went to the photo booth." as I was telling my story, my cheek blushed.

I suddenly remembered his kiss in the photo booth. Even though it was just a peek in the cheek, I still felt butterflies in my stomach.

Hyomin who noticed my sudden changed of face, exclaimed, "DId something happen?"

I just kept my head down.

"Oh my god. Don't tell me.." she stopped and I looked at her, smiling shyly.

"He kissed you, didn't he?" she asked me. She's such a good guesser!

"It was just a peek on the cheek."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I knew it! I knew it!" she jumped happily and sat down back.

She looked at me, smiling widely and said, "He likes you. Jiyeon-ah, you're so lucky!"

"You know, he did confess to me before." I muttered and as I thought, she got too excited.

"Jiyeon-ahhhhhhhh" she pinched my cheeks and laughed.

"So, are you official now?" her question made me startled.

"Well, not yet. I don't know."

"It's okay. Don't worry. Sooner or later, you'll be his irlfriend anyway."

"Do you want to see the picture?" I asked her. I was so happy seeing her being all worked up.

"Yes, of course." she nodded and I showed her the pictures.

She kept saying that we looked cute together and all.

Out of the blue, someone grabbed the photos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"So, you and Hyomin, huh?"  I teased GO and my words made him stopped playing his guitar.

"Well, It-it.." he shuttered and I laughed at him, asking, "How exactly did it happen?"

He stayed silent before answering, "It happened just like that. I didn't know her that well but since she called me, you know, for the music festival, we started to hang out and the next thing I know, we'll bid each other goodnight every day. And I asked her, she said yes, without hesistation. Now, here we are." he smiled.

I can tell, he was happy with Hyomin. Good for him.

"GO."

"Huh?"

"How did you know she was the one?"

He looked at me, looking confused. Aish, this ajusshi.

"I mean, how did you know you like her?"

"I'm not sure either. There's something about her caught my eyes and her smile never fail to make me happy."

Okay, hearing this from GO, it was a little awkward but since I'm a good friend, I won't mock him.

His words suddenly made me thought about my life. I never fall in love and never intend to do so.

Seeing lovebugs everywhere kinda make me sick. I mean, you have to ask your girlfriend's permission if you want to do something.

You can't get all close to the girls just in case, she'll be jealous. And if she does, you have to coax her, buy her the sweet stuffs not to mention flowers.

And, one thing for sure, you have to stick around with her all day that you didn't have time for your own, like your friends,

But after seeing GO and Hyomin, I guessed it's not that bad after all.

Well, I could careless about it since I don't have any interest in any girls.

Wait, how about Jiyeon? Did I like her? NO I WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT HER EARLIER.

To be frank, I can't still forget how much my heart hurted when I saw that babo hugged her and the day when they spent time together at the amusement park.

"Joon, are you okay?" GO asked me, shaking my shoulder.

"Eh?"

"Daydreaming? Haha, you're just like Jiyeon."

"What?"

"Hyomin always tell me how gullible Jiyeon is. Even in class, she always daydreaming."

I chuckled. Talking about her just made me felt more nervous.

"Joon."

"De?"

"Do you like her?"

I flinched and started to sweat. How could he be asking the question at time like this.

"W-what? N-No. Of course not. Why should I like someone like her. Sh-she's so not my type." I startled and busy wiping my sweats.

"I see." GO said sarcastically. He smirked and kept playing his guitar.

Feeling awkward, I decided to take some drink.

"I'm going to take a sip, anyting?"

He just shook his head.

I was about to enter the house when I heard Hyomin was yelling so I stopped.

"DId something happen?"

I saw Jiyeon was looking at the blue floor.

"Oh my god. Don't tell me.." What were they talking about? Why was Jiyeon looking all shy?

"He kissed you, didn't he?" What? I was dumbfounded.

"It was just a peek on the cheek." Jiyeon said shyly and Hyomin started to yell.

I don't think I could hear any of their conversation anymore.

I closed my eyes and felt my heart was beating fast.

Why did it hurt?

I don't know.

So he kissed her. So she liked it. So they liked each other.

What am I doing here?

I opened my eyes to see Jiyeon was showing something which looked like a piece of paper to Hyomin.

Not known for my patience, I rushed towards them and grabbed it.

It was photos.

4 photos of her and that babo.

2 photos they were smiling, one photo she was being wrapped on the neck, one last photo, he kissed her on the cheek.

Not surprising at all, she doesn't look shock.

"Aren't they cute, Joon?" Hyomin suddenly asked me.

I stared at the photos for quite a long time and then looked at her and Jiyeon,

She wasn't looking at me. She was staring the floor.

"Do you really love the floor?"

"Eh?" she startled as she looked at me with worry.

"You keep staring at the floor since forever. You really like the floor?"

She remained silent.

"Joon-ah. What do you think? They looked cute, right?" Hyomin asked me again.

If it was not for GO, I would have been cursing at her.

I forced a smile and said, "Yeah, they looked good. Very nice" I said sarcastically.

"Told ya, Jiyeon-ahh." Not noticing my sarcasm, Hyomin exclaimed while Jiyeon flinched.

I seriously can't face it right now. The feeling of ripping the photos into small pieces.

I handed it to her and she took it. Her hands shook as she reached in the photos.

She looked at me, and called me.

"Joon."

"I'm going home."

Hyomin was shocked to hear that but inspect nothing since I told her it was a family matter.

And so I left.

With no hope, at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch, it hurted. Poor Joon.

Comments <3