She Fall For Who?

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

Joon was no longer studying in the same class as me. I heard the shocking news from Hyomin. She told me that Joon was actually 18.

Since he failed last year, his parents made him repeat the whole year, that was why he entered my class. I didn't know it if Hyomin hadn't told me. 

I never knew that he was 18. And he never told me. Even Ji Eun knew about this and that just made me felt devastated.

'Do you know which class he enter?' one day, I asked Hyomin.

'Hmm, if I'm not mistaken, I heard from GO that he's the same class as Gikwang.'

Crap! That was so great. I wonder how he will treat Gikwang-sunbae.

It had been 3 days since the day he despised me. I wanted to confront him but afraid of his reaction.

I don't know what else to do.

'Unnieeee!!' Ji Eun called me from the front door.

She waved her hand, asking me to come to her so I stood up leaving my unfinished Math's work.

'Bwoh?'

'Unnie, I have something to tell you.'

'What?'

She smiled brightly and grabbed my hand without answering my question.

Reaching the school field, she released my hand and now her back was facing me.

'Unnie.'

'De?'

'I think, I'm..' she shuttered.

'Ji Eun-ahh. Are you okay?' I asked her, because she looked really nervous that I thought something bad had happened to her.

She shook  her head. 'Then, what is it that you want to tell me?'

'I think I'm falling in love.'  she finally spoke out the words.

I ran to face her and I can see she blushed.

'Ji Eun-ahh, seriously?' I don't believe this. This pure innocent girl was falling in love?

She nodded and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

'It is Joon-oppa.'

And everything went dark.

'Unnie! Are you okay?' I felt someone's touching my shoulder, urging me to wake up.

What just happen? Did I just fall down?

I opened my eyes and saw Ji Eun was sitting in front of me, worriedly.

'Ahh. What happened?'

'You fell down a minute ago. Unnie, are you okay?' What? I really fell down?

'I'm fine. It's just, I haven't eat since morning.'

Hearing my answer, she smiled and cupped my face.

'Unnie, you're worrying me, I thought you passed out because of my news.'

I forced a smile and chuckled.

'No. Why should I? Don't worry.' I lied. I don't know why I lied but I just did.

I did fell down because of the news. She liked him. And now, Joon loathed me. I don't feel like thinking about anything now.

Where's my bed, the feeling of lying down and be no one striked me.

'Oppa!' Ji Eun exclaimed. I looked down because I knew who she was calling.

Hearing his footsteps, I knew it was him. The one that had made my life miserable. The one that I hope won't be here right now.

I stayed at my seat when I heard they talked. Trying to ignore them, but I can't. My heart wanted to hear his voice, just once.

'Ji Eun, what are you doing here?' I heard him asking.

'Nothing, just doing a sightseeing with Jiyeon-unnie.'

He remained silent as he heard my name. I knew he saw me, but acted as if I was wind.

'Ahh, oppa. Thanks for that day.' suddenly, Ji Eun thanked him. What for, I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

She was sitting as if nothing happened. And I ignored her. Even though, I wanted to talk to her, my pride won't let it happen.

I was the one who said I don't want to see her face ever again.

'Ahh, oppa. Thanks for that day.' Ji Eun suddenly hold my arm.

I smiled and said, 'no problem.'

'It was so nice of you, buying me lunch and all. Thanks a lot, oppa.' she flashed a smile, and she looked cute with that ponytail.

Well, I just hoped she won't misunderstood things because I thought of her as a little sister.

'Oppa, can we go out again?' she blurted out the question and I can see Jiyeon flinched when she heard it.

Don't tell me, she was jealous?

'Sure, how about tomorrow?' Okay, this mouth of mine, what had gotten into you lately, dear mouth?

I should had say no. I should had tell my feeling clearly. But I didn't.

'That's great, oppa!' Ji Eun was excited and rushed towards Jiyeon.

She whispered but I can still heard her.

'Unnie, my dream is finally coming true.'

And Jiyeon just sat there, doing nothing.

I was about to leave when she suddenly stood up on her feet and ran.

'Unnie!' Ji Eun shouted.

She then looked at me, with a confused face.

Why did she run? Now, I started to feel worried.

'Don't worry, oppa. Maybe, she's hungry. She told me before she hadn't eat anything yet.'

Let's just crossed fingers and hoped Ji Eun was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe, feeling free, so I updated ^^

btw, here is some teaser for my new fanfic ------------------------------------------->

 

Hate is often an obverse form of love.
You hate someone whom you really wish to love but whom you cannot love.

Hate is a disguised form of love.
You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love because if you are really indifferent,
you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him

-by Sri Chinmoy