I Love Him, I Love Him Not

Stay With Me

-Joon-

"So, today's the day, huh?" I talked to myself as my little brother closed the door after waking me up. Today's Saturday, a perfect bright day for a date. Now, where would he take her? Should I follow them? If he wanted to melt her heart, he will take her to a romantic breakfast.

If he wanted her to have fun, he will take her to the Lotte World. If he-

"Get a grip of yourself, Lee Joon!" I slapped my cheeks. "That's stalking."

What should I do now? I can turn into a maniac thinking what they were doing if I stay at home. So, I decided to message GO for help.


My phone rang suddenly as I glanced at the window. Huh? That was fast.

'Just follow them. It's fine to be crazy sometimes.'

I smiled upon reading his message. That's my man. We're really think alike!

I grabbed my towel and jumped into the bathroom. I was so excited that I want to die. Haha. After done cleaning myself, I hopped on my bike and was eager to start my stalking mission.

If Jiyeon knows about this, she will be furious but well, who cares anyway? I'm doing this for her. For my love, Park Jiyeon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and quickly covered my mouth. Thank god no one saw that. Hmm, I was sleepless last night, trying to figure out what my heart really wants.

"I love him. I love him not. I love him. I love him not." I mumbled as I paced down the pathway out of bored.

'Your heart belongs to me, Park Jiyeon. Only me.'

I stopped and gasped. Those words resounded in my mind so many times that I didn't realize I'd reach the place for meeting Gikwang.

"Jiyeon! Here!" Someone yelled from afar.

"I love him." I murmured vaguely and stared at space. I love him? I really love him? Why? My heart beat so fast everytime I recalled his confession. That genuine face he wore, that sweet smiled he gave me, that contented look he had.

"I love him."

"Jiyeon-ahh!" I felt someone grabbed my wrist. Someone really handsome and caring. Gikwang.

"Ehh?"

"What are you doing here? I yelled your name so many times." he chuckled and patted my head softly. "Let's go now. I planned so many things for you."

I nodded my head and tried to forget Lee Joon but lead to no avail. He had stuck in my head like forever now. Every where I look at, I saw his smiling face, his confunded face, his angry face and his dorky face when he apologized to me yesterday.

"Jiyeon, do you want some ice cream?" Gikwang asked me, smiling.

"Yeah, sure."

"Are you okay?" he asked me suddenly. "Are you sick? You're a little quiet today."

Shaking my head, I curved up my lips. Gikwang really tried his hardes to make today's day special. And why was I being a jerk, thinking about him. I should enjoy this day with Gikwang.

"No, I'm fine. Let's get some ice cream!" I dragged him by hand and ran happily towards the ice cream truck. We ate our ice cream and played with each other.

Hearing his laughter, I found myself smiled like a fool. Gikwang is too sweet, too nice to me. I don't want to break his heart. I don't want to admitt that I love him. That stupid jinx.

Gikwang took me to a park and ordered me to ride the bicycle with him along the river bank. There were people sitting on the bench, playing kites, and even elders who watched us as we paddled our bicycles with excitement.

It was already evening and we sat on a bench. Suddenly, Gikwang held my hand and smiled. I felt, I felt, wait, I didn't know what I feel. Shouldn't at times like this, I could feel butterfly in my tummy?

Why did I feel normal?

"Gikwang sunbae." I called him and he fixed his gaze on me.

"Yes?"

"I like you, Gikwang sunbae."

Little that I know, someone was actually watching over us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

"I like you, Gikwang sunbae." Those words pierced my hearts. I can't take it anymore. Watching the love birds. They held hands, they feed each other, they had fun riding bikes. I can't deal with this pain any longer.

And now, she confessed to him.

I quickly grabbed my bike and left my hidding place. I never thought that love would make me such a cry baby.

Park Jiyeon, why are you so cruel?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyeon-

"You like me?" he asked in surprise.

I took a deep breathe before opened my mouth. I don't want to hurt him but if I didn't tell him, it would cause him more pain.

"But I love someone else."

There, I said it. Gikwang was dumbfounded, he stood there and stared at me blankly.

"I'm sorry, Gikwang sunbae. You're really sweet and nice. A guy that every girls would dream for. I had a crush on you. But, gradually, after meeting someone, I didn't took notice that I actually fell for him. Although he might be a little stubborn sometimes, he always make me smile.

I had so much fun today. I'm so sorry Gikwang sunbae. If you hate me, I don't mind that. I deserved it anyway."

I gushed all of my feelings because I didn't bear to hurt him any further. Expecting for an anger, a soft chuckle came out from his mouth.

"Eh?" Why did he laugh?

"Jiyeon-ah." he patted my head. " Don't worry. I'm not gonna hate you. In fact, I'm glad that you finally figured your feelings. Of course, I was sad that you couldn't reply my feeling for you."

I looked down, staring the ground as guiltiness hit me. "But, I won't hate you, Jiyeon." I heard he whispered vividly.

"When you really love someone, your happiness is when seeing that person smiles. Eventhough that sweet smile wasn't mean for you. If you go crazy just because the person you love doesn't love you back, that's obsess. My feeling for you is true. That's why, I'm happy for you, Jiyeon."

"I hope he knows that he's the luckiest guy ever." he smiled and gave a light peck on my forehead.

Thanks Gikwang sunbae. Thank you for making me realize my true feelings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Lee Joon really shouldn't left before watching the whole situation because he might misunderstand it! Oh well, it happened already. Hehe.

Have fun reading. I'm sorry, they were terrible, right? The two chapters. I was lack of imagination -.-'