My Heart Ache

Stay With Me

-Jiyeon-

The game had ended. It was brilliant! This was my first time seeing the school team play since the games were usually held in the opponents' schools.

Hyomin had gone to congratulate GO while Ji Eun was nowhere to be seen. We were all so excited on the school's win that we forgot we separated in between the crowd.

'Jiyeon-ahh.' someone called me from behind. I was standing in front of the entrance of the gym where it was empty now that students had gone home.

The caller stood in front of me and flashed a smile. Again, I think I was going to blush.

'Sunbae.'

'What are you doing here? Where are you friends?' he asked me.

'Hyomin is meeting GO and Ji Eun is, I don't know is she. We segregated on our way out of the gym. Probably, the mood of excitement on winning made us forgot about each other.'

'Still, you shouldn't be waiting here all by yourself. Come, let me accompany you to meet your friends.'

'Oh no, sunbae. That's okay. I'm waiting for them here.' I had to reject his offer because I knew, he was tired and he should have gone to rest. To be honest, I did want him to walk with me.

'Are you sure you'll be alright?' he asked again, this time, with a worry face.

I nodded before added, ' Don't worry, sunbae. I'll be fine. Besides, you need to be with your teammates, you know what they said, it's your day today.'

He smiled sweetly and covered his mouth with his hands before his dark hair.

'Okay then. By the way, thanks for the banner. You were really boosting me up in there.' he smiled again while touching my shoulder.

Even he just touched it slightly, I was still feeling nervous.

'No problem, Gikwang-sunbae. You showed a really good performance too. No wonder we always win. It was all because of you.' I complimented him, well, he deserved it anyway.

'Then, what if, I keep the banner to myself?'

'Bwoh?' Dangg, I didn't mean to be rude by saying that. He must be shocked because he was now changing his excited expression before.

'Ahh, mianei. I mean, why do you want the banner?' I corrected my question.

He startled when I asked him and stared at the floor before saying, ' It was for me, right? So, you have to give it to me.'

I was astonished with his words, saying them with that smiley eyes, how can I say no?

But, why mine? His fanclub prepared more than what I did. They even wore t-shirt with encourageous words for him.

'Can I? Jiyeon-ahh.' he closer his face towards mine and smiled.

'E-ehh?' I shocked myself with his unexpected action, he pinched me. My cheeks. He touched my face.

Now, my heart beat faster.

'Can I?' he asked again.

'Ahh, sure. Here. Please cherish it, okay?' I gave the banner to him and he just nodded.

'Sunbae.' I called him while he was admiring the banner.

'De?' he looked up.

'It was great, seeing you played, it was really great.' I smiled and he smiled back.

He puffed his cheek and walked closer towards me, giving me a hug.

I was dumbfounded. What just had happened? Was this really happening or was it just another wild imagination?

'Jiyeon-ah. Thanks.' he said to me as releasing me from his chest.

Great. Now, my face was red and  I just stared at the ground so he won't see my blushed cheeks.

He patted my head. 'Bye.' he said, and walked away.

I turned away, and before I managed to figure out what just happened, a silhoutte leaned on the wall, looking at me.

Again, I was dumbfounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Joon-

She was paralyze seeing me. I guess she didn't expect to see me after 'that' happened.

I saw it, I saw the whole incident. The conversation and that cheesy hug. I saw it.

I was about to find her when I heard voices. It was her and that babo. So, I hid myself, since my curiousity was killing me, I hid behind the wall at a junction to eavedsrop.

My heart swollen as he hugged her. And her face, like I said before, it showed exactly how she felt.

By the look on her face, I can tell that she was contented.

What the heck? I can do better.

Now, she was numb. I stared at her and she flinched.

 I walked towards her and stopped.

'You're sure got some guts, huh?'

'D-de?

'Don't play dumb. You like it, don't you? The hug. You like it.'

She looked at me, petrified by my words, she shook her head.

'No. What are you talking about?'

'I saw he hugged you and I saw how satisfied you looked after finally getting a hug from your crush. I SAW it.'

'Joon, no! I never expected that. It just happened so suddenly.'

I glared at her, what kind of excuse was that?

'Joon, I'm telling the truth. Trust me.'

'How could I trust you? You broke your promise to me just for him. And now, you're saying that you didn't like the hug?'

She startled. I knew it, she really liked it.

'I-I..' she shuttered.

'Enough. I thought the rooftop was the worst but this, is a lot more disgusting. You're so pathetic, Park Jiyeon.'

'J-joon. It wasn't like that.' her face about to cry. I don't care, I was so antagonized that I don't care about anything.

'Don't give that 'it wasn't like that' crap!! Of course, it was like that. And you know it too. You liked it, you nauseate girl. Were you that desperate? Letting a guy hugged you, were you that forlorn? I don't know you anymore. The Jiyeon I knew was a kind girl who wouldn't do something like that, letting a random guy getting all touchy with her. But you, just now. I don't even know what else to say. You're just disgusting, Park Jiyeon.'

There, I spatted those words in her face. She looked at me with teary eyes.

Again, I don't give a damn.

'Don't appear in front of me anymore. I hate you, Park Jiyeon.'

I walked away. My agitated brain made me turned my body away after declaring my hate.

My heart ached that much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, Joon was heartbroken. Hehe, comments guys.

Btw, thanks for those who subscribe my new fanfic and for those who don't, please view it and give opinion :p

School Love