The so-called Date-part II

Stay With Me

[Narrator]

After walking around the street market for almost an hour, Jiyeon and Joon finally found few things for their costumes those to be wear on the music festival day. They were starving and looking for something to eat until Joon pointed at a building.

-Jiyeon-

'Yaaa! That!' Joon screamed and pointed at something few metres from us. I watched it and I saw a restaurant in an average size, average number of customers, average average restaurant.

Should we go? I've never eat at that place, just randomly walked by it a few times before. But this jinx monkey beside me was excited.

'Do you want to eat there?' I asked him. He looked at me and smiled. He nodded impatiently. Seeing his puppy look, I felt bad to decline.

I tilted my head. 'Okay. Let's go.' He smiled even wider.

We reached the restaurant. The decoration was a little bit -how do I say this- romantic? The place was filled with the scent of rose.

The wall was pink, the tables were pink, the chairs were pink and even the waiters wore a pink uniform. Seeing too many pink colour, my eyesight can be ruined.

We sat near the window, the only place with the minimum pinky sight. I ordered a dessert and Joon wanted to eat chicken chop.

'Ya.' He looked at me. Waiting for me to talk more.

'Doesn't this place seem a little strange? I mean, why are everything in pink, even the uniforms? It's kinda creepy.' I shot my question after keeping it silent.

'Hmm.' He looked around and his eyes stop at one place. I tried to search what had made him stop but he looked at me right away.

'Maybe. This place is for couple, right?' Surprised, I widen my eyes. When I took a peek at other customers, I finally realized they were sitting in pairs. How could I miss this? No wonder the decorations were a bit of cheesy.

'You didn't notice that, don't you poo poo?' He laughed at me while I embarrassed and look at my pistachio ice-cream. He kept laughing at my red face. Just finish the freaking food, why don't youuu?

'Shut up.' I was so embarrassed for not noticing the sign hanging outside the restaurant. I looked at a sign in a corner, and it read 'The Cave Couple Cafe & Restaurant'

Even the name was so obvious Park Jiyeon-ahh. Why did you have to be this silly? -.-

-Joon-

Looking at her embarrassed face, I couldn't stop laughing. But sooner, when she still looked down at her dessert, I stop.

'You're definitely a fool. An ignorant fool.' She gave me a death glare I've been longing to see. And suddenly, that one second of glare, made me realize something.

I actually miss the crazy monster she was. Before, we didn't quarrel after I opened up my story. We were just plain boring, trying to buy things at the streets.

I smiled. Now now, this is right. Absolutely right.

'You're so riddiculous poo poo.' I giggled.

'Yaa! I didn't notice it wasn't because I'm a fool. I just didn't care to look at the restaurant's name because you were being stupid and annoying brat, and I had to follow you to make sure you won't make trouble.'  Seriously? What kind of excuse was that?

'Really? So, did you mean, you would follow me everywhere? That's creepy poo poo~~.' I mocked her with my two hands on my cheeks and sticked my tongue out.

Was I being cute? I did, didn't I?

'Shut upppp!!!! You stupid monkey, who are so full of yourself. I wouldn't be here eating with you if it wasn't for sushi.'

'Huh? Sushi?' I don't get this girl. Now, it's sushi?

'None of your bussiness, jinx.' She smiled and said it sarcasmly.

I snorted. She's so entertaining.

'Are you done?' she asked me.

'No, I am not done mocking you, poo poo.'

'What? I was asking about your meal. ' she looked at me with an annoying look.

'Yes, I am done. You're not blind, aren't you?' I pointed at my clean plate. I was unusually hungry today.

She glanced at me and finished her dessert.

I just watched her eating the ice cream, poking her spoon into it as if she hold a grunge against the poor ice cream.

-Jiyeon-

I was eating my ice cream when I suddenly felt my wrist grabbed. And the only thing I could catch a glimpse at was the pink walls.

And now, I was running with a piece of pistachio nut at my lips, with my hand in Joon's grip, leaving the restaurant.

I barely breath so I pulled my hand away to make him stop.

He looked at me and was breathing harshly. I was so confused. Why did he pulled me away? Why did we have to run?

He grinned. 'That was fun.' He said. Omg, I was starting to blow up.

'Are you insane????!! What was that? Why did you left the restaurant, Joon?' I yelled at him. Luckily, nobody's around as I chose a great spot to stop ealier.

He took a moment to answer my mad questions. He breathed in heavily.

'I forgot to bring my wallet. What else should I do?' This jinx, stupid stupid jinx. I was so furious. How could he? Now, I'm involved as well.

'Yaaa!! You stupid monkey!! Why haven't you said earlier. I can pay and we don't need to commit a crime, running like this.'

'I'm a gentleman. How can I ask you to pay for the meal? a gentleman would never do that.' He gave me a lousy excuse.

'You left the food, unpaid, grabbed a girl's hand to get her involve in a stupid crime, and you call yourself gentleman? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!' I yelled at him and he covered his ears quickly until I finally stop screaming.

I felt good. I felt really good. I guessed people need to be like this sometime to loosen a bit. So I decided to continue.

'You know what? You are extremely annoying!!! You do what you feel like doing without thinking of others. You're one annoying monkeyy!!'

He stayed silent and stared on the ground. Was I crossing the line? I felt bad but I calmed myself down. This was definitely his fault. Not mine, his fault.

He suddenly stretched out his hand. I looked at him by confused. 

'I told you I forgot to bringing my wallet.'

What? Is he going to pay? I waited but he didn't talk more and just looking on the ground.

I shrugged and handed him a 100 bill. He turned around and walked to where we were running from just now. I followed him from behind.

But he stopped me. I bumped into his chest and looked up. Oh god, he's tall T.T

'Wait here. I don't want you to be embarrassed. ' He murmured and left me, rattled.

What did he mean by that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, comment guys :D hehe