CKH 9

Cute Kiss & Hug
****1 WEEK LATER ****
 
 
NEW HOUSE. NEW ROOM. NEW HOUSEMATE, Yook Sungjae. Thanks God this house location was hidden from the fans and the reporters as well. Your family didnt want to reveal where will you guys live together. This is for you guys' good sake and safety.
 
 
           Pink-Bedroom-Designs2-500x334.jpg                           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeL8OTW2jx_VVblnumRS3  
                                (YOUR ROOM)                                                                                        (SUNGJAE ROOM)
 
 
 
"Ahjumma, prepare me some meal." You heard Sungjae's voice downstair.
 
"Ne." The ahjumma replied.
 
Suddenly you heard sound from your stomach. 
 
"Ah, Im hungry." 
 
You go downstairs to prepare some simple meal since you cant cook very well. When you was about to reach the kitchen.....
 
"Yah, prepare me some dessert." Sungjae ask you to do so.
 
"I dont know how to make a dessert. ask the ahjumma if you want it." You replied and just walk towards the kitchen.
 
"Shirho. Nevermind. Sheesh, Im so unlucky to have a wife who cant even make a dessert." Sungjae teased you.
 
 
 
 
-AT THE KITCHEN-
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNnd4dMI7ojNnuea2luYK
 
 
"Ahjumma, teach me how to make a dessert, can? You asked.
 
"Ah, ne agassi."
 
"Ahjumma, dont call me agassi. Just call me Tiara, okay?" Actually, you're not very comfortable with the word "agassi". You prefer to hear people calling you just by your name.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
tumblr_lynm8sgg9r1r5wodgo1_1280.jpg
 
 
 
"Cha, your dessert are done. I dont know if it is tasty since this is my first time making these. So, dont ever complained it. Just eat. My fortune, the ahjumma help me." You place the dessert on the dining table and take some meal and did Sungjae too.
 
"Neomu-neomu kamsahamnida. I will eat well." He said.
 
 
 
 
After you finish your meal, you decided to take a shower. Its already 5 p.mn. You want to rest , rest and rest. Nowadays, you always busy with your groups performance, interview and joining a variety show. 
 
 
 
 
At the upstairs, you take a fresh air at the balcony until you fall asleep on the chair.
 
 
seoul-_2006.1161954240.pa270652.jpg
 
 
When Sungjae was about to reach his room,  he saw you sitting on the chair outside at the balcony. So, he decided to scare you. But, he cancelled his plan after he saw your eyes are closed. 
 
"Haish, this girl." 
 
He lifted you up like a bridestyle and head to your room. He place you carefully on your bed and covered your body with a blanket.
 
His eyes stare at you. His eyes slowly closed as his face get closer to you. At the same time, you are not comfortable when you feel a hot breath on your face. You opened your eyes slowly and you saw Sungjae really close to you. Oh my God.
 
"Eotteohkae? You monologued.
 
His lips reach yours. You're frozen. You closed your eyes and pretend to still asleep as you realize he ended the kiss.
 
"Sleep well." Sungjae stand up and switch off the lamp. He make his way to his room.
 
After he leave your room, you open your eyes and covered your whole body including your head with the blanket because of shyness.
 
 
"Aigoo, that guy." That night, you cant sleep very well. 
 
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIDDcTN9Ij3ppyfAzJp5l
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***So, how wss it? Haha :3 Hope you guys enjoy! Keep on reading!
 
 
 
LOSTOFLOVE,
HPYK :)