CKH 15

Cute Kiss & Hug
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Oh, oppa. You're here." She said happily. Oppa? She call that sunbae oppa? 
 
"Annyoung. Have you been well? He rubbed your hair softly. She just nodded.
 
"Oppa, Sungjae-ssi just now apologized to me. Im not really understand. Why is that so?" Her eyes looking at you with full of confussion.
 
"Tiara-yah, jamkanman. Sungjae-ssi, lets go out for some talk." He asked you to follow him.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
"Sungjae-ssi, nice to meet you." He said and give his hand for a handshaked. You handshaked him back.
 
"I heard that you were also involved in the accident." You said for surity.
 
"Ah, yes. But, Im okay." 
 
"Keundae, why did Tiara seems so weird? You asked.
 
"Actually, she losts half of her memories. The doctor said, there's something that make her stress before the accident happened that are now she cant remember what is it. She cant remember all the painful memories that has happened to her. She only know the basics in her life. So, for now, we cant give her pressure. It might can hurt her." Suddenly, his handphone ring. "Excuse me."
 
"Tiara-yah, mianhae. Its all my fault. Im really sorry...." You monologued.
 
"Sungjae ssi, I''ve to go upstairs. Keureom." 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Tiara-ssi. Wae geurae?"Kim Bum oppa asked you.
 
"My head......apayo." Your tears falling down as you cant endure the pain. "Oppa, who is he? Why did my head felt sick after I try to remember him?"
 
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
You hugged her. "Kamanhae. Rest your mind now. Dont think too much."
 
"Im scared." She keep on crying on your chest.
 
"Its okay right now. Oppa here." You rubbed his hair.
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 You released the hug. "oppa, its already night. Why didnt you go back home first. You are here since morning."
 
"Ah, yes. Tiara sleep first." He set the pillow and press the button to lowered the bed. He pulled the blanket until on your chest. You slowly closed your eyes.
 
"Jalga, Annyoung." He smiled and leave the ward.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3509090703_834456b8c3.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***CHA!!!!! As usual,  short update. haha . anyway, Hows the story? Which want do you prefer to be with you? Sungjae or Kim Bum? Leave your comment, okay. Thanks for subscribing and reading my fanfics! ^^
 
LOTSOFLOVE ;
HPYK ;)