CKH 5

Cute Kiss & Hug
"Eomma, appa, sorry if this is a bit harsh but please respect my decision. Im only 18 and you want me to marry at this young age. I dont want and I wont. Never." 
 
"Jung Tiara ! How dare you to say like that. Dont ever try to object our decision, fullstop." 
 
You just ignore your parents and go upstairs to  your room. You sit on the floor and your tears flowing down. 
 
"Is that so hard to understand my situation, my decision and my life?." You cried. You fall asleep on the floor until the next day.
 
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------At The Agency-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Eonniee" You cry suddenly.
 
"Oh, Tiara-yah, What happen? Why are you crying?" Hyuna asked.
 
"I dont know to whom I want to express my feelings, but now, Im in a hard situations." You said.
 
"Stop crying, tell me. What is it?" She said.
 
"About the marriage, Im not agree with that actually. Its all based on our parents decision. We're not in love.... and now I dont know what to do." Your tears keep flowing down.
 
"Why dont you just tell your parents that you dont want to get marry?" She suggested
 
"Already..But nothing can change their decision.." You said as you wipe your tears.
 
Hyuna hugs you . "Tiara yah, I feel pity to you. Okay, from now on, if you have any problems to share, share it with eonnie, arasso." Hyuna said as she sweep your back and you just nodded.
 
Without both of you realized, Sungjae accidentally heard your conversation with Hyuna.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Eh? Why did she cried?"
 
""About the marriage, Im not agree with that actually. Its all based on our parents decision. We're not in love like the rumors said... and now I dont know what to do." She said and her tears keep flowing down.
 
"Mianhae, Tiara. I also cant object our parents decision. Mianhae." You said and quickly go away.
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
At the agency, you have one small room that you ask from the CEO since before you debut. When you sad or stress, you want to be alone, so you'll go to that room. 
 
 
-IN THE ROOM-
 
 
You keep on playing the piano to release your tension and to decrease your sadness. That time you play River Flows On You code. Without you realized, your tears drop. You keep on playing. You dont want to stop until you satisfied.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Ah, so, this is her secret room." You said.
 
 
******FLASHBACK******
 
 
When you was about to enter BTOB's rest room, you saw Tiara walk at the lobby. You want to approach her and make her annoyed but since you've heard she cried just now so you decided not to approach her and just followed her until she reach her destination.
 
******END OF FLASHBACK******
 
 
 
You decided to enter the room. So, you did. You saw her standing beside the piano and you can see clearly her tears drop down on her cheek.
 
Baby, don't cry. | via Tumblr
 
 
You come closer to her.  "Minhae." You said. When she realize you was there, she quickly wipe her tears and want to leave . When she was about to leave, you stop him by holding her wrist. 
 
"Wait." You face her.
 
"What do you want? I dont think I've a business with you. Move." She said.
 
"Huh? After seeing you cry just because of the nonsense arranged married, you still can say that you didnt have a business with me?" You replied her words.
 
"Yes, I cry because of that stupid nonsense arranged married. Maybe our parents wont continue with their decision if you didnt come to my house and entered my room, if you didnt go to the wedding shop and if we didnt pretend to be in love. I've such a hard situations these day and Im hurt, ara-yo?! She said and her tears drop again.
 
"Ara....But.." You didnt have time to complete your sentence and she interrupts.
 
"How do you know? Are you Jung Tiara?! Do you know that Im hurt everytime you say that you didnt love me despite I  want to learn to like you andlove you? Because I know nothing cn change their decision. Do you know that, I objected my parents decision because I know you didnt love me! Do you know that all?! Jinja..This is driving me crazy." She said  as her tears keep on flowing down and her voice become loud. You cant stand to see her like that. Suddenly, you hug her.
 
"Mianhae...Mianhae, Tiara-yah. Naega jinja mianhae...." You said. She keep on crying.
 
"I hate you." She said as he want to release the hug but you manage to endure it since you hugged her tightly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***Cha! Another chapter :)
I want to make confession here, hihi. Actually, if less people subscribe or reading my fanfics, I've no mood to make a new update for my fanfics. Anyway, feel free to drop your comment, readers! I'll try to update as soon as possible even there are less people reading my fanfics. Hahaha. Thanks a lot for those who subscribe and read my fanfics! 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE,
HPYK :)