CKH 3

Cute Kiss & Hug

***YOUR POV***

 

You wake up early in the morning. You feel a warm breath on your face. You open your eyes. Sungjae is still sleeping with his hands hugging you. Of course you're near to him since the position is change. Both of you lay on the bed facing each other. You take a look to his fairness skin. And suddenly you touch his nose. 

 

"Oh, wait. What did I do!" You quickly back to the reality. You escape from his hug and immediately go to the another room to take a bath. You dont want to use your own bathroom since Sungjae still in your room.

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

You wake up and you realize Tiara is not in the room. 

"Assa! Im success in making her annoyed. She must be annoyed a lot." You said confidentally. But, you hugged her 1 night. 

 

"Cute hug for her". You said and quickly make your way out from her house and drive to your home.

 

 

***YOUR POV***

When you enter your room, Sungjae is not there. But, he left his handphone.

 

"Jerk. How come he left his important thing like this. Sheesh, I have to return this to him. But, I dont want to meet him or even talk to him today. Arghh." You said and open your drawer. As usual, you'll apply a simple make up on your face and wear you casual clothes.

 

tumblr_lv9w78KJHa1r4d915o3_400.jpg  asian-girl-kfashion-korean-korean-fashio

 

 

At the agency, you walk lazily to the practice room. You’re too  tired since you’ve to practice until night these days. But, you’ve something to settle down before you start your practice. You’ve to return his handphone. Annoying! But you’ve to because he might go to your house again to take his handphone and you don’t want that things happen. And so, you walk lazily to their practice room. “BTOB’s practice room”.

 

 

***YOUR POV***

 

“Oh? Its empty. Where did the guys go?” You said as you closed the door. And when your turn your back, there is someone behind you. 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

 

You saw someone entering  your group’s practice room. You recognize the handbags that she wore. 

 

“Ahah, lets shocked her.” You slightly walk and stand behind her. 

 

When she turn her back, you saw her face in shocked. 

 

“Yoo…Yook Sungjae.. Err, what are you doing here?” She said. You just stare at him.

 

“Eh? Its supposed to be me to asked you that question. What are you doing infront of our practice room?” You asked her back.

 

 

 

 

***YOUR POV***

 

“Eh? Its supposed to be me to asked you that question. What are you doing infront of our practice room?” He asked you back.

 

“Ooo.. Errr, keugae…keugae.” You stuttered again and again.

 

“Mwonde?!! He yelled at you.

 

You ped your handbag’s and took out his handphone that he left at your house quickly. You just insert his handphone in his pocket at the right side of his jacket. Without saying anything, you just walkaway and heading to your practice room. 

 

 

“Sheesh! Nappeun namja. Its good enough that I want to return his handphone. He even didn’t thanked me.” You murmuring yourself. 

 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

 

She suddenly ped her handbags and took out something. Oh, its my handphone. Maybe I left it at her house. She just insert my handphone to my jacket’s pocket and walk away without saying anything. 

 

“Such a coward.” You said and entering your practice room. 

 

 

 

 

-1 WEEK LATER-

 

***YOUR POV***

Today is the day. Your debut day as a new maknae of 4MINUTE. A lot of fans already knew about you the week before. You’re now a well-known persons. There is one thing that make you concern. Yes, its about the arranged married. How would you get marry during your young age. You’re only 18. Even you love him, you’ll never want to marry at this young age. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Cha! This is the 3rd chapter :) Have fun reading! Dont forget to subscribe and do drop your comments, dear readers ^^

 

LOTSOFLOVE,

HPYK.