CKH 22

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

***YOUR POV***
 
 
 
"We're done. So, I dont have any business with you. Anymore." You pull your hands from his and try to walk away. But, he grabbed you again. This time your arm and its hurt.
 
He smirked. "Mwo? We're done? What if I say we aren't? What if I say I still have many business to settle and what if I say you should stay by my side 24/7?
 
"Insane." You shook your arm to release it. Suddenly, your handphone ringing. He relesed your arm.
 
 
 
Conversation start***
 
"Yobosaeyo, eomma?"
 
"Gwaenchanha?" Your eomma asked.
 
"Ne, gwenchanha." 
 
"Mianhae, eomma and appa cant come right now. We still have another business to settle. But, eomma promised, tomorrow afternoon we'll arrive and eomma already contact Mr.Yook and Mrs.Yook to look after you. Your appa say so. So Eun eonnie send her regards." 
 
"Ara-yo. It doesnt matter with me. Its always happen. Even, when Im graduated from school, you arent there. Tell eonnie that I miss her. Eomma, Im sleepy. Im hanging up. Annyeong." How sad you are right now. In pain while your parents arent there by your  side. Its really hurt then broke up with Sungjae. Right now, all you want is your parents.
 
Conversation ended***
 
 
 
 
"Lets go inside." He pull your hands. You just follow him. 
 
Your phone ring again. 
 
Conversation start***
 
"Yobosaeyo, sunbae?"
 
"Tiara-yah, gwaenchanha? I heard that you fainted." HE said.
 
"Emm, gwaenchanha." You replied.
 
"I am free right now. Need me to accompany you?" He asked you a favor.
 
"Ne? Ah, no need. You can come tomorrow morning. Its already late. Sunbae, im sleepy, im hanging up. Jaljayo." You end the conversation.
 
You didnt realize how annoyed Sungjae's face that time. He knows who has called you. 
 
"Yah, tell him not to come." He suddenly said.
 
"None of your business." You immediately leave him and walk towards your room. There, you pretend to fall asleep. 
 
 
 
 
1 HOUR LATER . . . . . .
 
 
 
 
You opened your eyes. You saw him sleeping on the couch. 
 
"Yobosaeyo, Miss Yeon-Ah." You called your family's head maid. "Please send me my laptop, blanket and pillows here. Im waiting." 
 
"Ne, Young Lady."
 
A few minutes later, two maids arrived. They give you the laptop, blanket and the pillows. 
 
"Young lady, we will take care of you if you want. Is there anything that you want? We'll send it immediately. " One of the maid said.
 
"Nan gweanchanha. Gomapsimnida. You can go back now." 
 
They bowed and leave the room.
 
 
You get down from the bed and walk slowly towards Sungjae who is sleeping on the couch. You cover him with the blanket and put the pillow under his head slowly. You've to becareful so that you would'nt wake him up.
 
"Goodnight." You get back to the bed and fall asleep.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
The sunshines reflect the whole room. I woke up and I saw blanket and pillows. I rubbed my eyes which is still blur. 
 
I saw her sleeping safe and sound. Gwiyeowo...Its already 8.30 a.m. and she still haven't wake up yet. Sleepyhead. 
 
Today is our group's comeback. I have to go now. and so I leave her. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You feel the sunshines fill your whole body. So, you wake up lazily. You saw the blanket and the pillows on the couch and it is in mess. 
 
"Sheesh, he even didnt fold it properly." You murmured.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS TO THE AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS ! I LOVE YOU <3 LEAVE COMMENT PLEASEEE ^^
Anyway, CHANYEOL IS MY #1 BIAS ! ! !
 
 
3134814360_1_2_IZIUtA9q.jpg
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE ;
HPYK :)