CKH 19

Cute Kiss & Hug
***YOUR POV***
 
-IN YOUR ROOM-
 
Sungjae? Yes, Yook Sungjae. Why did you suddenly miss him? 
 
"Aigoo." You suddenly sighed. "Why is it seems so hard for me?" 
 
 
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
-YESTERDAY NOON-
"Jamsiman yo.:" Suddenly, someone make stopped you from behind. you turn to see who is it.
 
"Ne? Oh, Hayoung-ssi. Annyounghasaeyo." You bowed.
 
"Do you have some time? I've something to tell you." Her voice and her expressions seems so weird. You just nodded. She bring you to another room at the agencies building.
 
 
-AT THE ROOM-
 
"What is it?" You asked.
 
"Lets just make it short. Okay, Sungjae oppa is mine. We've dated for 2 months. So, I adviced you to stay away from him. I think thats all. Keureom." She leaved.
 
***END OF FLASHBACK***
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
After shower you decided to find anything that can help you recovered 100%. After closing your eyes, you suddenly thought of your favourite stuffs. You search at your room and around your house, but there is no.
 
"Ah, right! The fullhouse. I left it there." You took your jacket, handbags and your car key.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Ahjumma...." You hugged the Ahjumma that used to prepare all your needed before you accident.
 
"Tiara-yah. You're back."
 
"Aniyo, Im just packing my things up and taking it back home." You released the hug.
 
-IN THE ROOM-
 
"Its been a long time." You make an entrance into the room that you used before.
 
You go outside and towards the balcony,
 
"Waaa, it is refreshing. You closed your eyes and you feel that the freeze was calming. 
 
"Its been a long time, right?" Suddenly, one voice fron your leftside. You opened your eyes.
 
"Yook..Yook Sungjae?" You stuttered! Gulp and Gasp!
 
"I thought you'll not coming back to this house anymore." He said without looking at you.
 
"I just come to pack up all my things. Hopefully, I can regain my memories back through all my precious stuffs." When you was about to leave the balcony, he suddenly grabbed your hands. You stare at him.
 
"What are you doing?" You yelled.
 
He smirked. "Wae? Are you that scared?" He come closer to you. and now the distance between your face and his face are just 1 inch apart and he glide his hand on your waist
 
"Yah. Dont you dare!" You push his forehead backwards caused him to fall. "Mianhae." You make your way to the room back. 
 
"Jinja!" Sungjae shouted while rubbing his forehead.
 
You packed all your stuffs as fast as you can so that you can going back home immediately. 
 
 
 
-DOWNSTAIRS-
 
"Ahjumma, Im leaving. Annyoung." You lifted three boxes outside.You opened your car boot and place all the boxes into it. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
-AT THE AGENCY-
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Lets make her jealous!" I monologued.
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You entered the agency building at 9.30 a.m. Suddenly, you saw Sungjae walking towards the lobby with Hayoung clinging on his arm. You pretend not to see that annoying moment until your phone rang.
 
"Yobosaeyo, Sunbae." 
 
"Tiara-yah, where are you right now?"
 
"At the egency. Wae?" You asked.
 
 
***Kim Bum POV***
 
"Oh, there she is." Then, I saw Sungjae with a girl at the same time.
 
"Im here. Turn back." I said. Okay, this is the right time to help her.
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Oh?" You saw he waved at you. So, in order to make Sungjae jealous, you immediately run to Bum sunbae.
 
"Oppa!" You hugged him. Fortunately, he hugged you back. "Eoteokkae wasseo?" 
 
He release the hug. "I've some work to do and my agency cooperate with your agency." 
 
"Oh, I see." You nodded. Showing that you understand.
 
"Have you breakfast?" He asked. He give you a signal by his wink. He wants you to follow him for a breakfast. Actually, he already know that you acted by hugging him to make Sungjae jealous.
 
"Ah,  yes. I havent eat for breakfast yet. Shall we go?" You asked him and immediately wrap you hands on his arm and you guys started to walk. 
 
"Let's go." He replied.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
I getting annoyed with this sassy girl, Hayoung.
 
"Yah, stop clinging on me."
 
"Ah, oppa. Shirho!" She make a child voice
 
"Im leaving." you pushed her hands caused him to murmuring.
 
"Wait and see." She murmured.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***ANY SUGGESTION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? Feel free to drop your comments and dont forget to subscribe! Ah, SARANGHAEYO <3
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE ;
HPYK ;)